Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

"They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election (21594 Views)

Exbbnaija Mercyeke And Tacha Shades Eachother Again On IG . / Tacha Shades Big Brother Naija Organisers As She Becomes Ciroc Ambassador / BBNaija: Tacha Shades Mercy Eke With New Photo; Says Titans Heat Melts Plastic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:07am On Jan 15, 2023
peepydelano:
Most of them identified with tinubu but not Obi because they know Obi quite well more than you

None know Obi, or Tinubu.

Even Anini and Shina Rambo the great armed robbers were generous, they shared money to the poor.
Re: "They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election by Littlefingerjp: 1:23am On Jan 15, 2023
KingKO22:
Who takes this asssshole ash serious ?

Role model to IPOB Zombipigs

The celebrities that have spoken up what happened to them? We know how how Obituary Zombipigs attack and black mail them .

Silence is the best decision for any celebrities that loves him/her self.
I can't tell how much I hate my once favorite artist and comedians now

I hate P-square And I passionately hate Mr Macaroni and that useless Sabinu. I can never stream their videos anymore. They have created enemies for themselves
Those people Yu just mentioned, Don't even know Yu exist,so if you stop streaming their videos,They no go even know but na Yu wey know dey feel pain.. Sabinus act like your candidate,Una begin abuse am, First of all abuse your candidate for the numerous disgrace he has displayed to the World

1 Like

Re: "They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election by SodiumValproate: 1:37am On Jan 15, 2023
HeadNigga:
Tacha get sense.
The thing that comes to mind anytime I see or hear about tacha is sex.

She would make a good fvck cool. Nothing more. cool
Re: "They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election by Patriotsleague: 6:04am On Jan 15, 2023
Please shut your mouth, and keep polishing your face, very dumb girl.
Re: "They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election by Karemarealty288(m): 6:09am On Jan 15, 2023
Vinnie2000:
I Have made a Thread on this dis..

*Don Jazzy
*AY
*Basketmouth
*Tuface Idibia
*Funke Akindele
Have Refused to Identify with PETER OBI or Bola Tinubu! sad

BUT If Either Wins, Many of them will Start Tweeting and Forming 'Nonsense Familiarity' online! undecided

Remove her from your list.....she has a in this election.
Re: "They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election by HeadNigga: 6:42am On Jan 15, 2023
SodiumValproate:

The thing that comes to mind anytime I see or hear about tacha is sex.

She would make a good fvck cool. Nothing more. cool
work on your mind
Re: "They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election by ChristineC: 9:21am On Jan 15, 2023
KingKO22:

The celebrities that have spoken up what happened to them? We know how how Obituary Zombipigs attack and black mail them .

I hate P-square And I passionately hate Mr Macaroni and that useless Sabinu. I can never stream their videos anymore. They have created enemies for themselves
chatap and getat abeg
Re: "They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election by jaytee01(m): 10:08am On Jan 15, 2023
KingKO22:

Cry more.......it releases pent up frustration!

Re: "They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election by jaytee01(m): 10:22am On Jan 15, 2023
peepydelano:
Most of them identified with tinubu but not Obi because they know Obi quite well more than you

This is the problem with the criminal terrorists in that accursed part of the world.
You people are the main problem facing this country...... breeding terrorists and bandits, promoting illiteracy and stupidity, herd mentality, criminal sense of entitlement despite a serious lack of resources and mental prowess...

That criminal kleptomaniac will be permanently retired next month to Dubai.
Go and write it down!

Re: "They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election by Kilometres: 11:04am On Jan 15, 2023
Vinnie2000:
I Have made a Thread on this dis..

*Don Jazzy
*AY
*Basketmouth
*Tuface Idibia
*Funke Akindele,etc..
Have Refused to Identify with PETER OBI or Bola Tinubu! sad

BUT If Either Wins, Many of them will Start Tweeting and Forming 'Nonsense Familiarity' online! undecided

Remove Funke.

Are you that ignorant?

She is a deputy governorship candidate of another party for Pete!
Re: "They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election by kmaster007: 11:05am On Jan 15, 2023
Make dey campaign for tinubu make Peter obi people dey holla for deir head...
Re: "They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election by Cromagnon: 11:49pm On Jan 15, 2023
HeadNigga:
Tacha get sense.
sense to do ashswo work abi?
Re: "They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election by Cromagnon: 11:50pm On Jan 15, 2023
TestingNV:
She's right
what is she Tunstall for naked for crumbs?
Re: "They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election by SodiumValproate: 8:22am On Jan 16, 2023
HeadNigga:
work on your mind
Do you have a Young nice looking sister? cool
Re: "They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election by Jomonix: 7:34am On Jan 18, 2023
peepydelano:
This one thinks election begin and ends in port Harcourt. Campaign for your candidate and stop trying to force a certain corrupt camouflaged candidate on anyone’s throat.

Some people think that outside Lagos life no longer exists

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anna Banner And Her Daughter In Matching Outfits / Korede Bello Performs At McAbbey Show (pics) / Nigerian DJ Obi Breaks Guinness World Record For The Longest Marathon Club DJing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.