Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,761 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

My Boss Did This Yesterday - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Boss Did This Yesterday (20207 Views)

My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me / My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss / Help Just Saw This Yesterday. How True Is This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Did This Yesterday by djseanjohn77: 12:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
Preciousgirl:
I am highly convinced that my boss is interested in me
I can't imagine that my boss left his office yesterday to my office and sat before me. He was jittery all through his convo with me and it wasn't work related. He told me he has a surprise gift for me

Is this also not a clear sign?
Also, as a married woman, can I accept his gift?

Thank u

Every woman already has their answers before asking for people's opinions. So, you know what to do my dear. Half of the women today will fall unless the man is not good-looking and such that gives attention and lavishly spend.
Re: My Boss Did This Yesterday by Originalsly: 12:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
What was the occasion for him to present you a gift? ... Christmas? ...your birthday? ..an achievement/milestone on the job? .... no problem accepting for any of these .... except if the gift is personal as in perfume and under wear... make up kit and footwear .... hair weave and sensitive skin razors. You wouldn't know until you open the gift ... but then you should know the gift does not relate to the occasion ... that there is a message in the gift. As a married woman, if it was a gift out of the blues then there should be no hesitation on whether or not you should accept it. A married woman with integrity will know what to do.
BTW .... what was the gift?
Re: My Boss Did This Yesterday by iammolise(m): 12:31pm On Jan 16, 2023
Preciousgirl:
I can't imagine that my boss left his office yesterday to my office and sat before me. He was jittery all through his convo with me and it wasn't work related. He told me he has a surprise gift for me

Thank u
You've been asking this same question for a long time, over flogging this same "my boss and I" issue far too much. I think your mind is tilting towards him, you even probably fantasize things with him by now, I'm not going to tell you "you're a married woman stop over flogging this issue" you're not a baby, you have two course of action; call it off and turn him down intelligently now or just don't give a fvck enough to give him that juicy honey pot of your's and deal with the consequences latter, after all YOLO right
Re: My Boss Did This Yesterday by jamesversion: 12:34pm On Jan 16, 2023
Preciousgirl:

Thank u

I sweragod, this girl you be nuisance.

Your threads alone reach to flog you better koboko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss Did This Yesterday by edwardaigb: 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2023
When i see a married woman messing around, honestly the woman looks like shit.
Re: My Boss Did This Yesterday by Invest4growth: 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2023
Smart girls play along till they come one day and drop resignation letter. Be Smart and be wise. Do not cheat because of money or promotion. It will taint you forever

Meanwhile, your story is even speculative. There was no where you stated the man approached you. So if he nominates you for a two weeks course in USA or promotes you till you qualify for official car then what would you call that please discuss with your husband and both of plan a strategy devoid of any confrontation while you are still in the employment. Avoid situations where you and the MD will be alone. Do your jobs well etc. As I said, smart girls play along till that day they come to drop their exit. Mr Dickson will be defeated
Re: My Boss Did This Yesterday by Exceed15: 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2023
Preciousgirl:

How do I handle it

You will lead him on accepting it .
Re: My Boss Did This Yesterday by na2016: 12:55pm On Jan 16, 2023
Preciousgirl:

Thank u

It baffles me how you women know that a man is interested in you and you still play along or claim not to know even as a married woman? Na until your pant is shifted that you will know? What will you tell your husband that you are?
Re: My Boss Did This Yesterday by emmabosco: 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2023
What kind of girt what inspired it at first place?
Re: My Boss Did This Yesterday by 43Ronin: 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2023
If the boss is a yoruba man, then NO!
Re: My Boss Did This Yesterday by Unrated900(m): 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2023
Preciousgirl:

How do I handle it

Because you already knew what to do in ur own mind.
Do what U want but from My side it’s a bad thing cos u are married.
I am
Married as well
And cannot accept a gift from a married woman.
Just stay away
And don’t let this small small boys on nairaland who aren’t married nor has experience in relationships start intriguing in ur privacy with porous advise and insult
Re: My Boss Did This Yesterday by sylve11: 1:22pm On Jan 16, 2023
Houseofglam7:
Going through your previous posts, I cannot but wish you actually do find a job and stop being a nuisance online.

Lol cheesy grin cool
Re: My Boss Did This Yesterday by Rapht933: 1:28pm On Jan 16, 2023
if u will still admire handsome, Rich men, why do u married?
u are not a baby, you known he likes u, u don't need to ask questions what to do..he came 2 u becus of hw u hv presented ursef.... respect yourself.
Re: My Boss Did This Yesterday by Lepon02: 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
Preciousgirl:

Thank u

Sengbo weyrey?

You can accept his gift.

You can also su..ck his di...ck!

You can do whatever you want as a married woman.

Oponu ayirada.
Re: My Boss Did This Yesterday by Chinny024(f): 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2023
Don't accept it...Act smartly and stylishly pretend as if you don't care about his gift.

If you becomes rude or blunt,the game will change with some implications including losing your job in time to come. Also,while rejecting his advances, look for a way to get another job if you can..Else you are in for a long thing.
Good luck..

Shalom!!!.
Re: My Boss Did This Yesterday by mens83: 1:33pm On Jan 16, 2023
Preciousgirl:

Thank u

What's on your mind??
Re: My Boss Did This Yesterday by Shorty1980: 1:38pm On Jan 16, 2023
Second base

Re: My Boss Did This Yesterday by rickleye: 1:45pm On Jan 16, 2023
Preciousgirl:

Thank u

1. Usually a boss when giving any unattached gift would send an intermedia. By coming himself means he’s attached personal interest .

2. You said surprise gift - wetin you both discussed that would make him get you not only a gift but a surprise one.

3. Most times a woman’s intuition is right -

In Summary - tell him that you cannot accept the gift. You appreciate the effort and thought that went into it but you are married it will be misconstrued as an acceptance of an affair.

P.S full disclosure if my female boss gets me a gift , I’ll keep it .
Re: My Boss Did This Yesterday by Tegabadguy(m): 2:22pm On Jan 16, 2023
Preciousgirl:

Thank u
accept it
Re: My Boss Did This Yesterday by Mamaafrik1(m): 2:22pm On Jan 16, 2023
The moment you collect that gift you are going to be trapped for life,it will after your marriage, career.
Politely reject any kindness.
Re: My Boss Did This Yesterday by samuelshosanya(m): 2:32pm On Jan 16, 2023
Preciousgirl:

Thank u

Preciousgirl
Please stay away from sharp objects.
i believe you will not like it when your husband is also giving out surprise gift to other ladies out there.
Re: My Boss Did This Yesterday by Abbeytoy(m): 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2023
Preciousgirl:

Thank u

When you get home today, just tell your husband as you wrote this and ask if you should collect the gift.

Problem solved.

As a married woman, your husband is in best position to advice you.
Re: My Boss Did This Yesterday by Hassanmaye(m): 3:22pm On Jan 16, 2023
Starz825:

You must go to your work place on Monday with your wedding photos....put am for your table....

Na your husband I dey pity....man dey one place now dey think of how to pay rent and some other shit ....wife dey here dey ask questions about the forbidden apple.

Life!!
What's the forbidden apple?
Re: My Boss Did This Yesterday by idomytin(m): 3:24pm On Jan 16, 2023
Too bad you have laid him.. just pretending here ashawo dey your eyes. repent!!
Re: My Boss Did This Yesterday by KaptainAfrika: 3:41pm On Jan 16, 2023
My guy wan smash !
Re: My Boss Did This Yesterday by DyshApp: 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2023
Preciousgirl:

Thank u

It's alright to accept his gifts but you have to establish clear boundaries with him and make him realize that you are a married woman do not be too friendly with him
Re: My Boss Did This Yesterday by Sweetvie: 4:07pm On Jan 16, 2023
Preciousgirl:

Thank u
Lol
You like him, don't you?
Re: My Boss Did This Yesterday by Emmanuel30a: 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
Preciousgirl:

Thank u
Clout chasing and attention seeking or attention seeker... What advice are you seeking for...? Seeking for advice or seeking for attention...? Politely, ignorantly or blatantly, etc reject, decline, refuse and return the gifts... Unless, except or if you don't want to fall sick while riding his dick or licking his prick...
Re: My Boss Did This Yesterday by professore(m): 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2023
Preciousgirl:

Thank u
No
Re: My Boss Did This Yesterday by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2023
Well its not a bad thing to take gift from your boss so far he is not making advances towards you.
Re: My Boss Did This Yesterday by Paracetamol01: 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2023
Preciousgirl:

How do I handle it
let your husband know about his intention and every move
Re: My Boss Did This Yesterday by denko(m): 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2023
You have committed the act in your heart but struggling to perfect it in real life Last Last your boss will bleep you real hard in the office if you are not careful you will turn his intimacy gadget in the office. This should not even crossed your mind if your husband was wealthy. this was a question you should have asked your husband if you were a decent woman. PLEASE DONT FALL FOR ADULTERY IS NOT SWEAT IT WILL ONLY LEAD TO REGRET.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Basic Technology Skills Job Seekers Should Possess / Agxis Human Resources / N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.