Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,429 members, 7,853,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:32 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/01/2023 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/01/2023 (140 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/01/19 / Rccg Fasting And Prayer(day 5) 15/01/2018 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/01/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/01/2023 by dallyemmy: 5:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY JANUARY 15TH 2023

THEME: YOU ARE NOTHING WITHOUT HIM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/01/2023
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/01/2023 by dallyemmy: 5:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/01/2023 by dallyemmy: 7:53am On Jan 15, 2023
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Sunday, January 15, 2023*

*YOU ARE NOTHING WITHOUT HIM*

*Prayer Points*

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, for You're the vine and I am the branches.

2.Father, You're the Alpha and Omega; for without You, I can do nothing.

3.Thank You my Father, for creating me in Your image and likeness; and for Your purpose and pleasure.

4.Thank You Father, for the breath of life and for the abundance of Your grace, in my life.

5.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, let me abide in You, and You, in me, forever, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, don't let me do anything that could make You leave or forsake me, in Jesus' name

8.Father, empower me by Your grace to live above sin and above all the activities of the flesh, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, grant me grace to do Your perfect will, at all times, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank You Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/01/2023 by dallyemmy: 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2023
INTRODUCTION:
Luke.1:45. Tells us that, "And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a
performance of those things which were told her from the Lord".

PRAYER POINTS:
1. Father, thank you for all you did for us last years, it is by Your mercy that we have all come to see this year. Accept our thanks in Jesus name.
Lam. 3:22-23.

2. Father we are sorry for every of our act of disobedience towards you and
lack of trust in You. Please forgive us in Jesus name.

3. Father, let our biggest challenge of 2022 be turned to our biggest testimonies this year in Jesus' name.

4. We decree that the Egyptians we saw last year, we shall not see them again forever in Jesus name. Exodus.14:13.

5. Father, for everything that brought shame to us last year, give us double
breakthroughs in Jesus name. Isaiah.61:7.

6. Father, you said in the prophecy that You will speak peace to some troubled homes. Please Lord, speak peace to our troubled homes in Jesus name. Philippians.4:7.

7. Father, in Your mercy, let there be restoration of my lost glories in a Jesus
name. Joel.2:25.

8. Oh Lord, have compassion on us, throw our sins in the ocean, trample then under your feet and redeem Nigeria in Jesus name. Habakkuk.7:17-18.

9. Father, by Your power, let all the trouble maker in our nation lose the ability to make trouble from now on in Jesus name.

10.Lord, let all the trouble makers in our families lose the ability to make
trouble from now on in Jesus name.

11.Father, in this Year 2023, do mighty miracles that will make men crawl out
of their groves and sanctums like snakes, and surrender unto You in Jesus name. Habakkuk.7:17.

12.Father, let the balloons of the wicked in Nigeria and in the nations of the world be deflated in Jesus name.

13.The silver is Yours and the gold is Yours, Haggai.2:8. Let there be wealth
transfer to your Church this year in Jesus name.

14.Father, raise for us battle axes that You will use to fulfill Your prophecies
over nations in Jesus name. Jeremiah.51:20.

15.Father, raise the company of the Cyruses to crumble every Babylonian
empire in our nation in Jesus name. Isaiah.45:1-5

(1) (Reply)

Understanding What Faith Is. Part 33. / Media Seminar To Hold In Ile Ife / Don't Reject God's Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.