Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

I Want To Relocate Can 6 Million Naira Take Me To Which Country - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Relocate Can 6 Million Naira Take Me To Which Country (1534 Views)

Man Accuses Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Demands 6 Million Naira Bride Price / I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village / My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Relocate Can 6 Million Naira Take Me To Which Country by Creditalerts: 6:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
I need answers pls
Re: I Want To Relocate Can 6 Million Naira Take Me To Which Country by Onucs(m): 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
Definitely Togo cool
Re: I Want To Relocate Can 6 Million Naira Take Me To Which Country by nicerod(m): 6:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
Somewhere in Canada

grin grin grin

Re: I Want To Relocate Can 6 Million Naira Take Me To Which Country by onumadu: 6:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
With N6m you can successfully "relocate" to Nigeria.
The grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence.
Start by joining a movement to fix Nigeria and vow never to support thieves to rule Nigeria.
The rest will be just fine.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Relocate Can 6 Million Naira Take Me To Which Country by Creditalerts: 6:58pm On Jan 14, 2023
onumadu:
With N6m you can successfully "relocate" to Nigeria.
The grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence.
Start by joining a movement to fix Nigeria and vow never to support thieves to rule Nigeria.
The rest will be just fine.
I wan japa cry

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate Can 6 Million Naira Take Me To Which Country by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
Canada, US, UK, Australia, Northern Ireland are good countries and 6M can help u get to any of these countries if u work ur way well

Pray and believe!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate Can 6 Million Naira Take Me To Which Country by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
Canada, US, UK, Australia, Northern Ireland are good countries and 6M can help u get to any of these countries if u work ur way well.

Just work hard towards it, pray and believe!
Re: I Want To Relocate Can 6 Million Naira Take Me To Which Country by Creditalerts: 7:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
AccessME:
Canada, US, UK, Australia, Northern Ireland are good countries and 6M can help u get to any of these countries if u work ur way well.

Just work hard towards it, pray and believe!
are you sure 6m can take me to these countries? Any link bro?
Re: I Want To Relocate Can 6 Million Naira Take Me To Which Country by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 14, 2023
Creditalerts:
are you sure 6m can take me to these countries? Any link bro?
first of all weten u wan go do there na education?
Re: I Want To Relocate Can 6 Million Naira Take Me To Which Country by Creditalerts: 7:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
AccessME:
first of all weten u wan go do there na education?
work and study
Re: I Want To Relocate Can 6 Million Naira Take Me To Which Country by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
Creditalerts:
work and study
To truth is that 6M can go a long way in helping u reach some of the countries I listed. Just fine person maybe a rich relative or a banker to help send extra 10-15M to ur account for POF b4 going for embassies/consulate for visa interview.
Re: I Want To Relocate Can 6 Million Naira Take Me To Which Country by Creditalerts: 7:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
AccessME:
To truth is that 6M can go a long way in helping u reach some of the countries I listed. Just fine person maybe a rich relative or a banker to help send extra 10-15M to ur account for POF b4 going for embassies/consulate for visa interview.
but someone said with money I can arrange POF how possible?
Re: I Want To Relocate Can 6 Million Naira Take Me To Which Country by Starz825(m): 7:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
Creditalerts:
You have to be very careful Sha....

Scotland is also very cool...

I think 6m should be enough

You must make enquires well well oo...

Make you no go enter gbege ooo
God go help you
Re: I Want To Relocate Can 6 Million Naira Take Me To Which Country by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
Creditalerts:
yes of course just go into the bank and reason with a top level banker, he'll help pay in the money to ur acc and after the process is done and visa approved, u'll send it back.

That's what majority do!
Re: I Want To Relocate Can 6 Million Naira Take Me To Which Country by Creditalerts: 7:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
AccessME:
yes of course just go into the bank and reason with a top level banker, he'll help pay in the money to ur acc and after the process is done and visa approved, u'll send it back.

That's what majority do!
ok thanks do you know of any cheap university I can apply for?
Re: I Want To Relocate Can 6 Million Naira Take Me To Which Country by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
Creditalerts:
I only know of two in Canada which are, memorial univeristy and saskachewan univeristy their tuition is just around 6k5 to 7k cad...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate Can 6 Million Naira Take Me To Which Country by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
Creditalerts:
I only know of two in Canada which are, memorial univeristy and saskachewan univeristy their tuition is just around 6k5 to 7k cad...

You can always use Google and do more research.

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate Can 6 Million Naira Take Me To Which Country by emoboy4u: 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
Maybe Asgard or Wakanda
Re: I Want To Relocate Can 6 Million Naira Take Me To Which Country by CodeTemplar: 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
Ghana or Mozambique.
Re: I Want To Relocate Can 6 Million Naira Take Me To Which Country by Nicepoker(m): 9:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
You want to use 6mil to purchase a slavery tag?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate Can 6 Million Naira Take Me To Which Country by Vision101(m): 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2023
Are you going for first degree or postgraduate
Re: I Want To Relocate Can 6 Million Naira Take Me To Which Country by Creditalerts: 10:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
Vision101:
Are you going for first degree or postgraduate
which is advisable?
Re: I Want To Relocate Can 6 Million Naira Take Me To Which Country by Creditalerts: 10:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nicepoker:
You want to use 6mil to purchase a slavery tag?
in nigeria today we are slaves in the hands of Fulani herdsmen,we can go to our farms because of they are superior to us.so use your upper

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate Can 6 Million Naira Take Me To Which Country by IyaTola: 12:27am On Jan 15, 2023
Creditalerts:
I need answers pls
Oga, that's money a only African country you fit go. Hold 15m you go reach Canada.
Re: I Want To Relocate Can 6 Million Naira Take Me To Which Country by Vision101(m): 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2023
@Creditalerts
which is advisable?

@me
Do you have a first degree?

(1) (Reply)

Should This Be A Problem? (True story) / Used And Dumped / My Next Of Kin-my Wife Or My Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.