Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,084 members, 7,835,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

This "Stupid Abokis" Screenshot Is Spreading Like Wild Fire In Arewa Whatsapp Gr - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This "Stupid Abokis" Screenshot Is Spreading Like Wild Fire In Arewa Whatsapp Gr (6449 Views)

Stupid Abokis P Square Insulted A Tribe - Please Tag Nigeriainfo & Arisetv / The Moment A Northern Woman Got Embarass With Tinubu Speech In Arewa House / Video: Northerners Chanting Obi After His Lecture In Arewa House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This "Stupid Abokis" Screenshot Is Spreading Like Wild Fire In Arewa Whatsapp Gr by Softmirror: 11:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Get lost and get dirty. A presidential candidate said he will send his opponent out from Lagos State and back to his State not minding that the opponent has businesses in Lagos State. That's real tribalism.

Who do you think is begging you for votes? Stop being stupid and thinking Igbos are second class citizens. We can't be and will never succumb to blackmail.

Bryno insulted the Igbos, heads didn't roll. The incident didn't elicit tribal war rather the artist was roundly condemned and not any presidential candidate.

Just get lost. Evil tribalist feeling funky.

grin

PETER OBI AND RABIU KWANKWASO ARE BOTH WORKING FOR ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU TO ENSURE HIS VICTORY.

THE GAME PLAN IS, A VOTE FOR PETER OBI IS A VOTE FOR TINUBU, THE SAME APPLIES TO KWANKWASO. BOTH ARE OUT THERE TO WRECK PDP AND GIVE APC MAXIMUM VICTORY, ENSURING ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU BUHARI'S SUCCESSOR. AFTER PETER OBI AND RABIU KWANKWASO MUST HAVE FINISHED TEARING PDP TO SHREDS IN THIS COMING ELECTION. SIMPLE COMMON SENSE WILL RETURN TO SOME DELUDED FOLKS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This "Stupid Abokis" Screenshot Is Spreading Like Wild Fire In Arewa Whatsapp Gr by Kingcalls: 11:17pm On Jan 14, 2023
Trapnews:
angry
I have always said that Pitoobi is an IPOB candidate as all the yeebos supporting him are tribalistic. All of them have called Nigeria a zoo in the past, including Pitoobi's son.

People like u sud be banned from social media
Re: This "Stupid Abokis" Screenshot Is Spreading Like Wild Fire In Arewa Whatsapp Gr by Kingcalls: 11:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:
How this people intend to decieve Nigerians is what I find funny

I hv not ever seen a more stupid or dumb person on NL like u and ihordspy

1 Like

Re: This "Stupid Abokis" Screenshot Is Spreading Like Wild Fire In Arewa Whatsapp Gr by Moh247: 11:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
Kingcalls:

I hv not ever seen a more stupid or dumb person on NL like u and ihordspy

Oya clap for yourself... You have show casef you home training and your mum is proud
Re: This "Stupid Abokis" Screenshot Is Spreading Like Wild Fire In Arewa Whatsapp Gr by omonnakoda: 11:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
Phenomena1:
He was replying to the person that quoted him.

"All this stupid abokis" means him(the person that quoted him) and his likes. He is not insulting the whole tribe.

Brymo said "Bleep ndigbos" he was'nt replying to anybody. If he was replying to any body and said "Bleep this ndigbos" then the response was to the person quoting him and his likes.
All these dishonest Okoros can deceive themselves

3 Likes

Re: This "Stupid Abokis" Screenshot Is Spreading Like Wild Fire In Arewa Whatsapp Gr by DesChyko: 11:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
So what do I call the Northern person that will do menial jobs for me or work on my shoes since Aboki is now an insult? Or is Aboki not a Northern word that they use to address themselves again?
Re: This "Stupid Abokis" Screenshot Is Spreading Like Wild Fire In Arewa Whatsapp Gr by DesChyko: 11:38pm On Jan 14, 2023
Softmirror:

grin

PETER OBI AND RABIU KWANKWASO ARE BOTH WORKING FOR ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU TO ENSURE HIS VICTORY.

THE GAME PLAN IS, A VOTE FOR PETER OBI IS A VOTE FOR TINUBU, THE SAME APPLIES TO KWANKWASO. BOTH ARE OUT THERE TO WRECK PDP AND GIVE APC MAXIMUM VICTORY, ENSURING ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU BUHARI'S SUCCESSOR. AFTER PETER OBI AND RABIU KWANKWASO MUST HAVE FINISHED TEARING PDP TO SHREDS IN THIS COMING ELECTION. SIMPLE COMMON SENSE WILL RETURN TO SOME DELUDED FOLKS.

Why should an APC supporter be so bothered about things working in favour of the APC that he even typed it in CAPS? undecided

Weird.
Re: This "Stupid Abokis" Screenshot Is Spreading Like Wild Fire In Arewa Whatsapp Gr by omonnakoda: 11:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
DesChyko:
So what do I call the Northern person that will do menial jobs for me or work on my shoes since Aboki is now an insult? Or is Aboki not a Northern word that they use to address themselves again?
And I want to buy Gala or FanYogo can I still say Okoro or Nyamiri?

2 Likes

Re: This "Stupid Abokis" Screenshot Is Spreading Like Wild Fire In Arewa Whatsapp Gr by Lawly: 11:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
Una no dey disappoint. I left nairaland for almost a year now and just decided to return back this evening and I'm meeting you guys exactly where I left una - una still dey give una selves gbas-gbos. All the ethnic warriors for here na only nairaland dem dey see una. When una go tire? Na 2023 we just entered so. Una don start.
Re: This "Stupid Abokis" Screenshot Is Spreading Like Wild Fire In Arewa Whatsapp Gr by drlateef: 12:20am On Jan 15, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Get lost and get dirty. A presidential candidate said he will send his opponent out from Lagos State and back to his State not minding that the opponent has businesses in Lagos State. That's real tribalism.

Who do you think is begging you for votes? Stop being stupid and thinking Igbos are second class citizens. We can't be and will never succumb to blackmail.

Bryno insulted the Igbos, heads didn't roll. The incident didn't elicit tribal war rather the artist was roundly condemned and not any presidential candidate.

The “stupid abokis” will teach all of you bitter lessons. Ask Patience Jonathan what her careless statements on al majiri children did to her husband losing the election. Many of you are so crassly stupid and ethnically bigoted that you will not respect other tribes. And they will always teach you a lesson at elections. Next after losing, you will return to “buafraud or death” mantra. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: This "Stupid Abokis" Screenshot Is Spreading Like Wild Fire In Arewa Whatsapp Gr by QuotaSystem: 12:39am On Jan 15, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

We have done abokis shege over and over. Goan ask your slaves for approval..

Me no dey do wailing speesh

We don’t seek approval from noisy, conquered vassals since ‘66. Just regular wing-clipping from time to time.

We still know where your koboko is.
Re: This "Stupid Abokis" Screenshot Is Spreading Like Wild Fire In Arewa Whatsapp Gr by QuotaSystem: 12:43am On Jan 15, 2023
drlateef:

The “stupid abokis” will teach all of you bitter lessons. Ask Patience Jonathan what her careless statements on al majiri children did to her husband losing the election. Many of you are so crassly stupid and ethnically bigoted that you will not respect other tribes. And they will always teach you a lesson at elections. Next after losing, you will return to “buafraud or death” mantra. Lol.

The tactless, headless bunch will get their next dose in a few weeks.

1 Like

Re: This "Stupid Abokis" Screenshot Is Spreading Like Wild Fire In Arewa Whatsapp Gr by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:43am On Jan 15, 2023
QuotaSystem:

We don’t seek approval from noisy, conquered vassals since ‘66. Just regular wing-clipping from time to time.

We still know where your koboko is.

No Victor No vanquish..

We don't do propaganda...One terrority not lost ,No single one ..

I don't want to even near your sandy zone has has been run over by take away bandits..
Re: This "Stupid Abokis" Screenshot Is Spreading Like Wild Fire In Arewa Whatsapp Gr by optionalY09: 12:47am On Jan 15, 2023
All these dumb igbo people want to insult everyone in Nigeria. just divide this country let’s these parasites to the yeast
Re: This "Stupid Abokis" Screenshot Is Spreading Like Wild Fire In Arewa Whatsapp Gr by TheEndless: 12:56am On Jan 15, 2023
Vixlot:
This "stupid abokis" screenshot is spreading like wild fire in Arewa WhatsApp groups
Okay! Now show us screenshots of these WhatsApp group chats. Typical Afon.já Mozulem pig sucking the preeks of their Fulani superiors angry

Re: This "Stupid Abokis" Screenshot Is Spreading Like Wild Fire In Arewa Whatsapp Gr by TheEndless: 1:04am On Jan 15, 2023
optionalY09:
All these dumb igbo people want to insult everyone in Nigeria. just divide this country let’s these parasites to the yeast
Afon.já Mozulem pig cannot construct basic English and still calls others dumb. You’re right, this country should be divided but I doubt you’ll have any inch of your wastelands left after selling them all to the Igbos you hate on NL but have wetdreams of every night grin

Re: This "Stupid Abokis" Screenshot Is Spreading Like Wild Fire In Arewa Whatsapp Gr by tamdun: 1:31am On Jan 15, 2023
KalakutaRepub:
And this comment by Remi?
What's the source?
Re: This "Stupid Abokis" Screenshot Is Spreading Like Wild Fire In Arewa Whatsapp Gr by SodiumValproate: 2:05am On Jan 15, 2023
Vixlot:
This "stupid abokis" screenshot is spreading like wild fire in Arewa WhatsApp groups

Peter Okoye don help Peter Obi win North already grin

2 Likes

Re: This "Stupid Abokis" Screenshot Is Spreading Like Wild Fire In Arewa Whatsapp Gr by Rolings: 2:12am On Jan 15, 2023
MadamExcellency:

You people cant take half of what you dish to others.
Call them out when next you see an Obidense making mockery of Tinubu or calling people names because they support Tinubu.
Dont just wail when your hypocrisy is pointed out to you.....
Re: This "Stupid Abokis" Screenshot Is Spreading Like Wild Fire In Arewa Whatsapp Gr by Rolings: 2:19am On Jan 15, 2023
DesChyko:

A black man can call another black man a Nigga
But its insulting for a white man to call a black man Nigga.
Re: This "Stupid Abokis" Screenshot Is Spreading Like Wild Fire In Arewa Whatsapp Gr by Nobody: 3:55am On Jan 15, 2023
The avg Black man cannot handle free speech or criticism
Re: This "Stupid Abokis" Screenshot Is Spreading Like Wild Fire In Arewa Whatsapp Gr by DesChyko: 5:45am On Jan 15, 2023
omonnakoda:
And I want to buy Gala or FanYogo can I still say Okoro or Nyamiri?

According to Northerners, Aboki means friend.

Can you please tell me what those two words mean according to Igbos?
Re: This "Stupid Abokis" Screenshot Is Spreading Like Wild Fire In Arewa Whatsapp Gr by DesChyko: 5:50am On Jan 15, 2023
Rolings:

A black man can call another black man a Nigga
But its insulting for a white man to call a black man Nigga.

But Aboki is their vocabulary which means friend, just as Mallam is their vocabulary which means teacher or something and when you call them that, they take no offence at it. I stand corrected but Is Nigga not a white man's invention as a derogatory term for their black slaves?
Re: This "Stupid Abokis" Screenshot Is Spreading Like Wild Fire In Arewa Whatsapp Gr by omonnakoda: 6:03am On Jan 15, 2023
DesChyko:

Can you please tell me what those two words mean according to Igbos?
Two words
Stupid Abokis
Translate
It was not a Hausa man that said it
Tell us what Iboes say Nyamiri means

What is my business with what Eboes say words mean?
You think I have time for your specious and self indulgent kindergarten logic?

The context is clear to anyone with sense.
When you insult a person with reference to their ethnicity it is what it is
An insult on the wider group
Dirty Igbo
Dubious Nigerian
Lazy Black
Smelling Indian are all in the same category as stupid Aboki

The only place the nonsense you are spewing will make any sense is in the four corners of your head
Re: This "Stupid Abokis" Screenshot Is Spreading Like Wild Fire In Arewa Whatsapp Gr by DesChyko: 6:08am On Jan 15, 2023
omonnakoda:
Two words
Stupid Abokis
Translate

What is my business with what Eboes say words mean?
You think I have time for your specious and self indulgent kindergarten logic?

The context is clear to anyone with sense.
When you insult a person with reference to their ethnicity it is what it is
Dirty Igbo
Dubious Nigerian
Lazy Black
Smelling Indian are all in the same category as stupid Aboki

The only place the nonsense you are spewing will make any sense is in the four corners your head

You've typed a lot of words but didn't answer the question. Maybe you missed it so I'd just copy and paste it.

Can you please tell me what those two words (Okoro or Nyamiri like you said) mean according to Igbos?

NB: If you're trying to rile me up, you may as well quit. I'm a secondary school teacher and quite used to ignoring teenage tantrums grin
Re: This "Stupid Abokis" Screenshot Is Spreading Like Wild Fire In Arewa Whatsapp Gr by omonnakoda: 6:09am On Jan 15, 2023
DesChyko:

You've typed a lot of words but didn't answer the question. Maybe you missed it so I'd just copy and paste it.

NB: If you're trying to rile me up, you may as well quit. I'm a secondary school teacher and quite used to ignoring teenage tantrums grin
Did you answer my question?

again?
omonnakoda:
And if I want to buy Gala or FanYogo can I still say Okoro or Nyamiri?
Re: This "Stupid Abokis" Screenshot Is Spreading Like Wild Fire In Arewa Whatsapp Gr by ayokellany: 6:11am On Jan 15, 2023
Hmmm
Re: This "Stupid Abokis" Screenshot Is Spreading Like Wild Fire In Arewa Whatsapp Gr by TheChameleon: 10:43am On Jan 15, 2023
Phenomena1:
He was replying to the person that quoted him.

"All this stupid abokis" means him(the person that quoted him) and his likes. He is not insulting the whole tribe.

Brymo said "Bleep ndigbos" he was'nt replying to anybody. If he was replying to any body and said "Bleep this ndigbos" then the response was to the person quoting him and his likes.

Stop being a coward.

Seems to be genetic where you come from.

You are shiiting your pants at Ab0ki already. grin

Re: This "Stupid Abokis" Screenshot Is Spreading Like Wild Fire In Arewa Whatsapp Gr by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:51am On Jan 15, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

We have done abokis shege over and over. Goan ask your slaves for approval..

Me no dey do wailing speesh

Re: This "Stupid Abokis" Screenshot Is Spreading Like Wild Fire In Arewa Whatsapp Gr by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:54am On Jan 15, 2023
TheEndless:

Afon.já Mozulem pig cannot construct basic English and still calls others dumb. You’re right, this country should be divided but I doubt you’ll have any inch of your wastelands left after selling them all to the Igbos you hate on NL but have wetdreams of every night grin

Re: This "Stupid Abokis" Screenshot Is Spreading Like Wild Fire In Arewa Whatsapp Gr by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:56am On Jan 15, 2023
Also spreading like wild fire

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More Ex-bank Chiefs Will Be Jailed – Sanusi / N74bn Not Enough For Amnesty Programme- Dokubo Asari / Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.