Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

The Moment A Northern Woman Got Embarass With Tinubu Speech In Arewa House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment A Northern Woman Got Embarass With Tinubu Speech In Arewa House (2112 Views)

‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian / 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman / Governors Laud Tinubu For Refurbishing Arewa House Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment A Northern Woman Got Embarass With Tinubu Speech In Arewa House by VotePeterObi: 9:34am On Oct 18, 2022
Tinubu and Atiku was meant to be loved by the North, while Peter Obi was to be hated .
But the reverse was the case yesterday as we all saw the massive love Peter Obi got from the North in Arewa House .

This is a video of this woman feeling embarass with What Tinubu was saying yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnT0eJKF5lY

4 Likes

Re: The Moment A Northern Woman Got Embarass With Tinubu Speech In Arewa House by Urheadmaster(m): 9:35am On Oct 18, 2022
Re: The Moment A Northern Woman Got Embarass With Tinubu Speech In Arewa House by Jennylove21(f): 9:36am On Oct 18, 2022
He's always a joke

12 Likes

Re: The Moment A Northern Woman Got Embarass With Tinubu Speech In Arewa House by Tinubuagbado: 9:40am On Oct 18, 2022
Tinubu is senile

12 Likes

Re: The Moment A Northern Woman Got Embarass With Tinubu Speech In Arewa House by cherishmichael: 9:49am On Oct 18, 2022
That's what people don't get to know things may be reversed the other way around. Vice versa. Obi remains an outstanding presidential candidate.

Please contact us For your Academic Assignment, Articles, Thesis etc With a satisfying price, tested & assured using TURNITIN Chat us up- see WhatsApp number below

19 Likes

Re: The Moment A Northern Woman Got Embarass With Tinubu Speech In Arewa House by kk2027: 9:49am On Oct 18, 2022
Chai

9 Likes

Re: The Moment A Northern Woman Got Embarass With Tinubu Speech In Arewa House by 4teenblaq: 9:52am On Oct 18, 2022
I don't get this!

How is this climate change of thing a "poisoned Holy Communion" to Nigeria(church rat)?

Does it mean this "poisoned Holy Communion" is not a poisonous to other "mammal"(rich country)?

Because from what I know, anything that a church rat would take and get killed by it can also get other mammals killed

A poisoned food that can kill a rat can also kill a human.

That analogy is flaw as ever.

9 Likes

Re: The Moment A Northern Woman Got Embarass With Tinubu Speech In Arewa House by MonkeyMods(m): 9:56am On Oct 18, 2022
How did Tinubu win APC presidential flag bearer?

13 Likes

Re: The Moment A Northern Woman Got Embarass With Tinubu Speech In Arewa House by drlateef: 9:58am On Oct 18, 2022
You Op and the zombidiots are bunch of dullards like Obi. The woman was actually impressed, not embarrassed. She agreed with his position. Thats why she places her palms in supplication position praying for God to make Tinubu our president. She was really impressed. You are bunch of liars. Why am i reading this rubbish from the wailers in the first instance?
Re: The Moment A Northern Woman Got Embarass With Tinubu Speech In Arewa House by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:59am On Oct 18, 2022
MonkeyMods:
How did Tinubu win APC presidential flag bearer?
He paid heavily for the ticket

The same people that sold the ticket to him has left him to align with Atiku abubakar, Peter Obi and Rabiu kwakwanso

14 Likes

Re: The Moment A Northern Woman Got Embarass With Tinubu Speech In Arewa House by Iliveforever(m): 10:02am On Oct 18, 2022
Guarantee our finances means the west should keep borrowing Nigeria??

This man is just a disaster.
This man supporters are actually not well.

11 Likes

Re: The Moment A Northern Woman Got Embarass With Tinubu Speech In Arewa House by madapcmod: 10:02am On Oct 18, 2022
grin

The woman carry hands for head

What a blunder and a calamity waiting to happen.

Even from his speech, you feel him gasping for breath.

Baba go and treat yourself

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment A Northern Woman Got Embarass With Tinubu Speech In Arewa House by MonkeyMods(m): 10:02am On Oct 18, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

He paid heavily for the ticket

The same people that sold the ticket to him has left him to align with Atiku abubakar, Peter Obi and Rabiu kwakwanso

He will fail woefully. Crook

8 Likes

Re: The Moment A Northern Woman Got Embarass With Tinubu Speech In Arewa House by 4teenblaq: 10:04am On Oct 18, 2022
drlateef:
You Op and the zombidiots are bunch of dullards like Obi. The woman was actually impressed, not embarrassed. She agreed with his position. Thats why she places her palms in supplication position praying for God to make Tinubu our president. She was really impressed. You are bunch of liars. Why am i reading this rubbish from the wailers in the first instance?

Chia!!! You are irredeemable!

13 Likes

Re: The Moment A Northern Woman Got Embarass With Tinubu Speech In Arewa House by madapcmod: 10:05am On Oct 18, 2022
drlateef:

So when someone carry hand for head like in a penalty miss, and bite finger join, it's sign of being impressed?

Urchins are indeed senseless

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment A Northern Woman Got Embarass With Tinubu Speech In Arewa House by VotePeterObi: 10:12am On Oct 18, 2022
4teenblaq:

As I read the comments, I weak.
Kudos to you for having the strength to reply him

8 Likes

Re: The Moment A Northern Woman Got Embarass With Tinubu Speech In Arewa House by drlateef: 10:18am On Oct 18, 2022
4teenblaq:

Many of you are completely ignorant of how Northerners react to negative and positive news. Go and learn it. She was astounded that solution was possible. Thats why she was expressing her relief and praying for Tinubu to win.
Re: The Moment A Northern Woman Got Embarass With Tinubu Speech In Arewa House by drlateef: 10:18am On Oct 18, 2022
madapcmod:

So when someone carry hand for head like in a penalty miss, and bite finger join, it's sign of being impressed?

Urchins are indeed senseless

Many of you are completely ignorant of how Northerners react to negative and positive news. Go and learn it. She was astounded that solution was possible. Thats why she was expressing her relief and praying for Tinubu to win.
Re: The Moment A Northern Woman Got Embarass With Tinubu Speech In Arewa House by Curious345: 10:19am On Oct 18, 2022
drlateef:

If your name is truly Dr Lateef , then we must be worried

8 Likes

Re: The Moment A Northern Woman Got Embarass With Tinubu Speech In Arewa House by Racoon(m): 10:19am On Oct 18, 2022
Same senseless and incongruent speech that the agbado & cassava munching miscreants are insulting the sensibility of sane people by desperately trying to rephrase

7 Likes

Re: The Moment A Northern Woman Got Embarass With Tinubu Speech In Arewa House by drlateef: 10:22am On Oct 18, 2022
Curious345:

I am getting angry with this bunch of nincompoops. Go and learn the culture and mannerisms of northern women.
Re: The Moment A Northern Woman Got Embarass With Tinubu Speech In Arewa House by Curious345: 10:25am On Oct 18, 2022
drlateef:

I am getting angry with this bunch of nincompoops. Go and learn the culture and mannerisms of northern women.
..you are yoruba trying hard to teach a nigerian another man's culture?

We aren't strangers ,and northern Nigeria is still part of Nigeria ....when we say we understand how they behave , you have no right to try teach us about it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment A Northern Woman Got Embarass With Tinubu Speech In Arewa House by emmanuelbrown26: 10:35am On Oct 18, 2022
drlateef:
Buy small data watch, una go say no. Waiting for free money and free food
" ... turning a rotten situation to a bad one ... " - - - Tinubu ��.

" ... ...climate change is a question of how do you prevent a church rat � from eating a poisoned holy communion ... ... " - - - tinubu ��

" ... a 400 bags thousand barrels of oil ... " - - - tinubu ��.

6 Likes

Re: The Moment A Northern Woman Got Embarass With Tinubu Speech In Arewa House by emmanuelbrown26: 10:52am On Oct 18, 2022
drlateef:
g
Oga buy data watch dis thing, d woman was fucking shockedaand confused at d same time. Look at how she was disappointed,

6 Likes

Re: The Moment A Northern Woman Got Embarass With Tinubu Speech In Arewa House by Macphenson: 10:59am On Oct 18, 2022
hmmm
Re: The Moment A Northern Woman Got Embarass With Tinubu Speech In Arewa House by fx45(m): 11:00am On Oct 18, 2022
drlateef:
You're definitely sick. Nothing else explains this.

Una go defend tire. Campaign just dey start

3 Likes

Re: The Moment A Northern Woman Got Embarass With Tinubu Speech In Arewa House by poiZon: 11:04am On Oct 18, 2022
Curious345:

What if it's Driver Lateef...

2 Likes

Re: The Moment A Northern Woman Got Embarass With Tinubu Speech In Arewa House by 4teenblaq: 11:13am On Oct 18, 2022
VotePeterObi:

As I read the comments, I weak.
Kudos to you for having the strength to reply him

We need to tell them and show they how stupid they sound. Just like this quote

When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful & difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid.
Re: The Moment A Northern Woman Got Embarass With Tinubu Speech In Arewa House by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 18, 2022
4teenblaq:
I don't get this!

How is this climate change of thing a "poisoned Holy Communion" to Nigeria(church rat)?

Does it mean this "poisoned Holy Communion" is not a poisonous to other "mammal"(rich country)?

Because from what I know, anything that a church rat would take and get killed by it can also get other mammals killed

A poisoned food that can kill a rat can also kill a human.

That analogy is flaw as ever.

Tinubu seems constantly on substances and says whatever comes to mind without logical processing. It is dangerous to be fooled to have this person as President.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment A Northern Woman Got Embarass With Tinubu Speech In Arewa House by ceragon123: 11:31am On Oct 18, 2022
The woman was shocked. She tried to hold herself but she it's too late.

Tinubu keep showing himself Everytime

2 Likes

Re: The Moment A Northern Woman Got Embarass With Tinubu Speech In Arewa House by ceragon123: 11:33am On Oct 18, 2022
For real? Are you serious? As in, you can defend this too?

As far as we are concerned, we are the church rat.

drlateef:

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Northern Woman Got Embarass With Tinubu Speech In Arewa House by Curious345: 11:34am On Oct 18, 2022
poiZon:

What if it's Driver Lateef...
hahahahahah

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Chair Yakubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Head To London / What I Learned After Months Of Being Off Nairaland / Patricia Etteh - Using Big Grammar To Cover Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.