Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) (36607 Views)

Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri / Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster / People Climb Tree To See Buhari In Jigawa As President Visits (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by juman(m): 5:43am On Jan 15, 2023
Nice.
Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by Toneypen247(m): 5:45am On Jan 15, 2023
This love is rare.

Peter Obi the top wine with a good taste.

1 Like

Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by elsiusgr8t(m): 5:45am On Jan 15, 2023
PandoraObi:
Igbo man must project their lord and savior, I am not surprised, Kogi people have spoken

Br@inless as usual... May your pain never heal

1 Like

Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by jamace(m): 5:46am On Jan 15, 2023
nameo:
Obi, every where you go!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by elsiusgr8t(m): 5:47am On Jan 15, 2023
Kayode1979:
SUICIDE MISSION

May your pain never depart until you start having Sense
Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by sameks08(m): 5:57am On Jan 15, 2023
Obi is like MTN every where you go
Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by mukthar2000(m): 6:15am On Jan 15, 2023
Oga Eventhought u like climb mountain Everest that doesn't determine winner, get ur PVC and vote wisely.

Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by Ikpaitid: 6:18am On Jan 15, 2023
It's very normal for a monkey to associate with a monkey. IPOB monkeys will always support eachother.
Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by ComradeShegs(m): 6:21am On Jan 15, 2023
For who to view?. The birds?. Waste of posters. Africans too mumu.
Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by FatherOfJesus: 6:27am On Jan 15, 2023
ComradeShegs:
For who to view?. The birds?. Waste of posters. Africans too mumu.
So you think you made any sense?
Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by ComradeShegs(m): 6:43am On Jan 15, 2023
FatherOfJesus:

Yes, I did.
Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by ComradeShegs(m): 6:44am On Jan 15, 2023
FatherOfJesus:

Yes, I did. Ode!
Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by FatherOfJesus: 6:45am On Jan 15, 2023
ComradeShegs:

Yes, I did. Ode!
oh okay, great then.
Cos maybe you have never seen a palm tree before
Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by ComradeShegs(m): 6:47am On Jan 15, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
oh okay, great then.
Cos maybe you have never seen a palm tree before

Yes, I don't live in the village like urself.
Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by Gunayo(m): 6:47am On Jan 15, 2023
Efuaye:
You can't find such organic support in any other party. For other parties, money must be involved and a lot of guys are cashing out big time!
Not true. Kwankwaso is another politician with radical organic support.
Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by Mrmb: 6:53am On Jan 15, 2023
Facehumble:
Even in the sky, there's Peter Obi posters.

I pray he sky doesn't fall, as soon a them carry obi signboard reach Kilimanjaro, the mountain catch fire ni straight
Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by PandoraObi: 6:54am On Jan 15, 2023
elsiusgr8t:

Br@inless as usual... May your pain never heal
That is for you, your family members and everything good in your life
Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by joey150(m): 7:03am On Jan 15, 2023
Softmirror:
grin

PETER OBI AND RABIU KWANKWASO ARE BOTH WORKING FOR ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU TO ENSURE HIS VICTORY.

THE GAME PLAN IS, A VOTE FOR PETER OBI IS A VOTE FOR TINUBU, THE SAME APPLIES TO KWANKWASO. BOTH ARE OUT THERE TO WRECK PDP AND GIVE APC MAXIMUM VICTORY, ENSURING ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU BUHARI'S SUCCESSOR. AFTER PETER OBI AND RABIU KWANKWASO MUST HAVE FINISHED TEARING PDP TO SHREDS IN THIS COMING ELECTION. SIMPLE COMMON SENSE WILL RETURN TO SOME DELUDED FOLKS.

Deluded Idiots like you are fun to watch!
Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by sukkot: 7:05am On Jan 15, 2023
watch as dat palmtree burn to the ground in the next coming days like mount Kilimanjaro grin
Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by chymeze: 7:06am On Jan 15, 2023
dat9jaguy:
Maduka, of Anambra governorship elections, online gra gra pass this one but we saw how it ended. Una go tell me whether birds go vote dis one una dey put poster for on top palm tree.
Please get your facts right and stop twisting facts because of an inherent hatred you have for the man.
There's a big difference between the two. In Obi's case, he's not the one doing the publicity. It's the masses, especially the youths, who are projecting him forward in such an amazing way. Maduka had to spend his own money to gain publicity but in Obi's case, it's the masses who are spending for him. Infact I feel it's too late for Obi to step down because it's no longer his call to make or his personal race to finish, but it's now the call of the masses. Post election results go shock you. Hope you live close to a hospital for check up and treatment after the election results are announced grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 7:12am On Jan 15, 2023
funshint:
Why will you risk your life because of a politician? shocked
How do you think people harvest palm bunches from tall palm trees. There is a special climbing rope for that. That could be his job.
Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 7:14am On Jan 15, 2023
ahnie:
Nice one,I feel he should also consider his heath and safety too.

Obi the new tsunami!
The oil you use in creating your food threads how do you think those palm bunches are harvested.
Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by FatherOfJesus: 7:14am On Jan 15, 2023
ComradeShegs:

Yes, I don't live in the village like urself.
neither do I, but at least stop spewing stuffs you aren't sure of.

Because one doesn't live in the village does not mean that he cannot know how a palm tree looks
Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by crafteck(m): 7:30am On Jan 15, 2023
Kayode1979:
SUICIDE MISSION

Lots of lagosians are labouring in vain due to tinubu mechanisms, please live tribalism, think of nigeria.
Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by broadman20: 7:40am On Jan 15, 2023
dat9jaguy:
Maduka, of Anambra governorship elections, online gra gra pass this one but we saw how it ended. Una go tell me whether birds go vote dis one una dey put poster for on top palm tree.

Just like people like you rejected Jesus for a Criminal,

THOSE WHO DON'T REMEMBER THE PAST ARE ALWAYS CONDEMNED TO REPEAT IT AND REGRETS FOLLOWS.

Said by the Americans.
Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by CaptainFM1: 7:53am On Jan 15, 2023
This organic love too much ooo. This election is a walk in the park for Obi
Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by Globad(f): 7:55am On Jan 15, 2023
Coolsperm:
Nice one, we Yoruba Christian's will not vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools

But you expect Muslims to vote for Peter Obi, don't you?

Leave religious division alone.
Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by SLAP44: 7:58am On Jan 15, 2023
Peter Obi on the way to Aso rock, Abuja

Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 15, 2023
It is "No doubt"
Domipraiz:
Blessed is that man that was loved by everyone.
Obi is the man of the moment no daught.
Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:22am On Jan 15, 2023
Peter obi remains the best candidate so far
Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by Jeffy1206(m): 8:46am On Jan 15, 2023
ahnie:

Obi the new tsunami!
no worries maybe or could be a palm wine tapper grin
Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:00am On Jan 15, 2023
ahnie:

Obi the new tsunami!
Annie, he's a professional.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan / Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid / Why We Sacked 35 Senior Customs Officers- CG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.