Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,315 members, 7,867,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

Sweating On The Palm And Feet - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sweating On The Palm And Feet (223 Views)

What Causes Sweating And Body Odour. / Please Help ! I'm Sweating On My Leg And Hand / Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweating On The Palm And Feet by culbadboi(m): 9:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
Is sweating on the palm and feet normal? What causes it? Is it something to worry about? The remedy to it?
Re: Sweating On The Palm And Feet by onyeego(m): 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
It depends on your genetics, we can't all be d same.
Re: Sweating On The Palm And Feet by Janesouthall: 9:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
culbadboi:
Is sweating on the palm and feet normal? What causes it? Is it something to worry about? The remedy to it?

It's rare....but it happen...I have a friend back in secondary school though he is now a soldier...this friend of mine swear on the palm and when ever we are writing on our notebook this guy will always cover some part with handkerchief so that part do not get wet....till this very moment he still sweat on his palm
Re: Sweating On The Palm And Feet by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
culbadboi:

It's normal in harmattan season...but some people are like that naturally so nothing to worry about

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Salt Water For Eye Infection / How To Maintain And Normalize Your B.P Naturally ( Testimonial) / Dermatosis Papulosa Nigra- Causes And Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.