Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

How The God Of Chosen (jesus) Delivered Sodiq, A Muslim From Armed Robbers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The God Of Chosen (jesus) Delivered Sodiq, A Muslim From Armed Robbers (450 Views)

How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 / 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) / Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The God Of Chosen (jesus) Delivered Sodiq, A Muslim From Armed Robbers by peteregwu(m): 10:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
Testimony from 'What God Has Determined Shall Be Done'.

Mr AWODELE SODIQ, was a MUSLIM, a serving corper. He encountered God's power in Christ in the Lord's chosen in a different dimension, that made him to have a rethink on his belief as a Muslim and already getting to the conclusion that, the Christian God, which is Jesus Christ is the true God whose power is above all.

There was a woman from the Lord's chosen who is always passing along his area sharing handbills of The Lord's chosen programme. Each time the woman gave him the handbill, he collect it and later threw it away.

One day, the same woman was passing-by and then Sodiq asked the woman what he would give him for the new year, the woman replied her that, she was a widow and she doesn't have money but he would give him something that is more than money. She pulled off her apron and gave it to him. He collected it and went into his own room and hung it there.

Then one day, armed robbers struck in their apartment were most of his colleagues (corpers) were lodging. They robbed everyone and raped one. The robbers were knocking on his door but he was too scared to open the door. When the robbers eventually broke into his room, before then, Sodiq had already dropped his phone and the little money he had on him on the table for them.

Immediately they came in, they took the phone and the money. But when the leader of the gang was busy looking around the corners of the room, he saw the Lord's Chosen apron hanging on the wall and the leader asked him, "are you a chosen"? He said he couldn't answer because he was a Muslim. The leader of the robbers ordered his boys to drop everything that they collected from Sodiq, that he doesn't want any problem from the pastor.

When they dropped his phone and money he started begging Sodiq that he was sorry for breaking into his door and that he doesn't want any problem from the pastor.

That was the narrative that Sodiq gave of what the God of chosen did for him by sparing him from being robbed by the men of the underworld.

Just watch the video of Mr AWODELE SODIQ, a Muslim and a serving corper, who encountered armed robbers but The God of chosen (Jesus) saved him from being robbed.

The God of chosen is so great!

#imgbidi2023 #PstLazarusMuoka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9PyEF1-2_E

1 Like

Re: How The God Of Chosen (jesus) Delivered Sodiq, A Muslim From Armed Robbers by OGwales(m): 10:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
Old format. E don cast. Make una try something new, this is 2023 for God sake.

2 Likes

Re: How The God Of Chosen (jesus) Delivered Sodiq, A Muslim From Armed Robbers by peteregwu(m): 10:50pm On Jan 14, 2023
OGwales:
Old format. E don cast. Make una try something new, this is 2023 for God sake.

Guy, you are the one that is far behind. The God of chosen is far ahead, that's why it's like a mirage to you but it's real.

1 Like

Re: How The God Of Chosen (jesus) Delivered Sodiq, A Muslim From Armed Robbers by OGwales(m): 12:46am On Jan 15, 2023
peteregwu:

Guy, you are the one that is far behind. The God of chosen is far ahead, that's why it's like a mirage to you but it's real.

Mumu like you... God of chosen ko God of selection ni. You are mad together with your weakenly God

1 Like

Re: How The God Of Chosen (jesus) Delivered Sodiq, A Muslim From Armed Robbers by peteregwu(m): 3:30am On Jan 15, 2023
OGwales:

Mumu like you... God of chosen ko God of selection ni. You are mad together with your weakenly God

Chai! Your case is deep. I pray Jesus finds you.
Re: How The God Of Chosen (jesus) Delivered Sodiq, A Muslim From Armed Robbers by AntiChristian: 7:38am On Jan 15, 2023
I Have some chosen people here waiting for help. Na Gentiles Lord of chosen see instead of Israelites!

What a discrimination!
Re: How The God Of Chosen (jesus) Delivered Sodiq, A Muslim From Armed Robbers by OGwales(m): 8:25am On Jan 15, 2023
peteregwu:

Chai! Your case is deep. I pray Jesus finds you.

Jesus cannot find me because Jesus is dead or most likely, because he is not real. Wake up

1 Like

Re: How The God Of Chosen (jesus) Delivered Sodiq, A Muslim From Armed Robbers by peteregwu(m): 2:48pm On Jan 15, 2023
OGwales:

Jesus cannot find me because Jesus is dead or most likely, because he is not real. Wake up

Okay
Re: How The God Of Chosen (jesus) Delivered Sodiq, A Muslim From Armed Robbers by peteregwu(m): 2:49pm On Jan 15, 2023
AntiChristian:
I Have some chosen people here waiting for help. Na Gentiles Lord of chosen see instead of Israelites!

What a discrimination!

You are already antichrist, you won't like anything about Jesus or His followers. undecided
Re: How The God Of Chosen (jesus) Delivered Sodiq, A Muslim From Armed Robbers by MrPRevailer(m): 11:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
Wonderful.
A Muslim man that turned down a woman's invitation to Chosen Church uncountable times rushes to share his testimony after hungry, no-nonsese armed robbers refuses to collect his valuables because they perceived he's a Chosen and don't want trouble from our God.

Experienced Arm robbers indeed.
Re: How The God Of Chosen (jesus) Delivered Sodiq, A Muslim From Armed Robbers by AntiChristian: 5:57am On Jan 16, 2023
peteregwu:

You are already antichrist, you won't like anything about Jesus or His followers. undecided

So where did your Bible call me antichrist? What are the characteristics of the antichrist?
Re: How The God Of Chosen (jesus) Delivered Sodiq, A Muslim From Armed Robbers by peteregwu(m): 8:04am On Jan 16, 2023
AntiChristian:

So where did your Bible call me antichrist? What are the characteristics of the antichrist?

Your username na. Guy no deny yourself na. Beat your full chest and claim who you are. AntiChristian = Antichrist. grin
Re: How The God Of Chosen (jesus) Delivered Sodiq, A Muslim From Armed Robbers by AntiChristian: 8:15am On Jan 16, 2023
peteregwu:

Your username na. Guy no deny yourself na. Beat your full chest and claim who you are. AntiChristian = Antichrist. grin

AntiChristian:

What a discrimination!

So you mean your Bible says Antichrist is by moniker? Why do you always refuse to answer questions but instead answer your own question?

(1) (Reply)

40 Day Prayer For Nigeria - With Dr. Hamza Almustapha AA Presidential Candidate / Those Who Love Are Of God / Why None Muslims Hate Islam - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.