Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Why None Muslims Hate Islam - Picture - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why None Muslims Hate Islam - Picture (447 Views)

Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? / Why You Hate Islam / Here Are 70 Major Sins In Islam ( Picture ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why None Muslims Hate Islam - Picture by AnyanwuSilas: 6:54am On Apr 01, 2023
The Quran already condemned infidels

2 Likes

Re: Why None Muslims Hate Islam - Picture by TheManPregnant: 7:21am On Apr 01, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

Stop promoting religious hate and intolerance. You should also highlight the good parts of Islam.
Re: Why None Muslims Hate Islam - Picture by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:47am On Apr 01, 2023
Because Islam is closed tied to politics but when Muslims are the minority and the society doesn't welcome them into political they are peaceful!

2 Likes

Re: Why None Muslims Hate Islam - Picture by AbuAeesha: 7:55am On Apr 01, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

Why not be unbiase and at least quote the whole verse. FYA

اِنَّ الَّذِيْنَ كَفَرُوْا مِنْ اَهْلِ الْكِتٰبِ وَ الْمُشْرِكِيْنَ فِيْ نَارِ جَهَنَّمَ خٰلِدِيْنَ فِيْهَا ؕ اُولٰٓئِكَ هُمْ شَرُّ الْبَرِيَّةِ ؕ
Indeed, they who disbelieved among the People of the Scripture and the polytheists(idolaters) will be in the fire of Hell, abiding eternally therein. Those are the worst of creatures.

[QS. Al-Bayyina: Verse 6]

it clearly says those who disbelieve (in God) and idolaters.

Will idolaters that didn't repent also make heaven according to the Christan scripture?
Re: Why None Muslims Hate Islam - Picture by Rhozabeth(m): 7:59am On Apr 01, 2023
I can tell u for free that Islam is toxic, they will tell u it is a religion of peace but i swear it promotes violence, intolerance and a lot of negativities! I was born into a muslim family but i choose not to be a muslim on my own after seeing all these negativities! Islam is never a religion of peace!
They can come here and cast me all they want but i won't respond to them!

4 Likes

Re: Why None Muslims Hate Islam - Picture by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:18am On Apr 01, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Because Islam is closed tied to politics but when Muslims are the minority and the society doesn't welcome them into political they are peaceful!
Lol! Gbamsolutely! You are right on point,bro.
What sort of religion breeds murderous instincts in the people,relegates women to second class status,breeds terrorism globally?
I call that religion of pieces.

1 Like

Re: Why None Muslims Hate Islam - Picture by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:19am On Apr 01, 2023
Rhozabeth:
I can tell u for free that Islam is toxic, they will tell u it is a religion of peace but i swear it promites violence, intolerance and a lot of negativities! I was born into a muslim family but i choose not to be a muslim on my own after seeing all these negativities! Islam is never a religion of peace!
They will come here and cast me all the want but i won't respond to them!
Exactly and gbamsolutely,bro.I second the motion.
Re: Why None Muslims Hate Islam - Picture by OJODEL10(m): 8:22am On Apr 01, 2023
AbuAeesha:

اِنَّ الَّذِيْنَ كَفَرُوْا مِنْ اَهْلِ الْكِتٰبِ وَ الْمُشْرِكِيْنَ فِيْ نَارِ جَهَنَّمَ خٰلِدِيْنَ فِيْهَا ؕ اُولٰٓئِكَ هُمْ شَرُّ الْبَرِيَّةِ ؕ
Indeed, they who disbelieved among the People of the Scripture and the polytheists(idolaters) will be in the fire of Hell, abiding eternally therein. Those are the worst of creatures.

Will idolaters that didn't repent also make heaven according to the Christan scripture?

this is talking about those who do not believe in Allah of muhammad
Re: Why None Muslims Hate Islam - Picture by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:23am On Apr 01, 2023
TheManPregnant:

Stop promoting religious hate and intolerance. You should also highlight the good parts of Islam.
But he's stating the pure truth.Moreover,Islam cannot be good, because it denies the Divinity of Christ Jesus, The Holy Trinity, and teaches salvation based on works.Islam doesn't accept Christ as the Son of God.

1 Like

Re: Why None Muslims Hate Islam - Picture by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:48am On Apr 01, 2023
AbuAeesha:

اِنَّ الَّذِيْنَ كَفَرُوْا مِنْ اَهْلِ الْكِتٰبِ وَ الْمُشْرِكِيْنَ فِيْ نَارِ جَهَنَّمَ خٰلِدِيْن فِيْهَا ؕ اُولٰٓئِكَ هُمْ شَرُّ الْبَرِيَّةِ ؕ

Idolatry wasn't a crime in ancient times until a person born, bread and raised a believer turns to idolatry.
So if any God hates idolaters it shouldn't be the ones who weren't born or raised believers because faith is not a possession of all people as each person was taught what we believe in right from infancy surely that's not something one could easily leave after you have grown to adulthood.
That's where Allah got it wrong!

The true God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob did not hate those idolaters simply because they worship idols rather God hates them for fighting against pure worship! smiley
Re: Why None Muslims Hate Islam - Picture by TheManPregnant: 10:43am On Apr 01, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

But he's stating the pure truth.Moreover,Islam cannot be good, because it denies the Divinity of Christ Jesus, The Holy Trinity, and teaches salvation based on works.Islam doesn't accept Christ as the Son of God.

Bros! Even within the Christian community, there are groups that do not agree with everything you just wrote (with scriptural evidence to back up their position). Are you saying that those Christian groups also cannot be good? 🤔

1 Like

Re: Why None Muslims Hate Islam - Picture by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2023
TheManPregnant:

Bros! Even within the Christian community, there are groups that do not agree with everything you just wrote (with scriptural evidence to back up their position). Are you saying that those Christian groups also cannot be good? 🤔
Of course! For example, Church of Mormon,Eckankar, Jehovah's witnesses.
Re: Why None Muslims Hate Islam - Picture by pargelenis(m): 10:51pm On Apr 20, 2023
AbuAeesha:
…Will idolaters that didn't repent also make heaven according to the Christan scripture?
Who are you to judge idolaters in the first place? Because some foreigner told you that pedo-prophet’s message is real, you are here ignorantly judging others grin
Re: Why None Muslims Hate Islam - Picture by AbuAeesha: 9:32pm On Apr 21, 2023
pargelenis:
Who are you to judge idolaters in the first place? Because some foreigner told you that pedo-prophet’s message is real, you are here ignorantly judging others grin
😂
Lolz
Just as you are definitely sure that you didn't appear on this earth through magic or boom 💥 rather through a process.
Nothing comes into existence without a force physical or spiritual.
It doesn't change the fact that you a product of a process by the Magnificent power Creator either you believe it or not.
Don't be deluded.
Life and life after death is real
Re: Why None Muslims Hate Islam - Picture by pargelenis(m): 9:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
AbuAeesha:

😂
Lolz
Just as you are definitely sure that you didn't appear on this earth through magic or boom 💥 rather through a process.
Nothing comes into existence without a force physical or spiritual.
It doesn't change the fact that you a product of a process by the Magnificent power Creator either you believe it or not.
Don't be deluded.
Life and life after death is real
So who are you to judge idol worshipers?
Instead, you believe in what one pedo told you he “saw in his dreams” grin

(1) (Reply)

Things You Will Encounter If You Miss The Rapture / How Abel Fought Back Until Cain And His Descendants All Perished From The Earth / Is This Prophet TB Joshua's Prophecy About BBC Documentary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.