Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu (13174 Views)

Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me / Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu / Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by Antoeni(m): 5:57am On Jan 15, 2023
Idiots[quote author=DanielPop post=120043732][/quote]
Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by Naira20: 5:58am On Jan 15, 2023
Why is Peter Obi answering that microphone licker?
Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by Isobug: 5:58am On Jan 15, 2023
Nice one, that's the type of people that should pilot public funds and properties, not crooks and self centered people
Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by DanielPop(m): 5:59am On Jan 15, 2023
Let us start the journey to the Nigeria youths will be proud of with Peter Obi. He is a good man and some. He is educated and some. He is healthy. He is smart. He is experienced. He is God fearing and can recite his rosaries completely without causing an uproar. He is more prudent with public resources and you can't find any scandal associated with his kids. He does not do drugs or bag money for drug men. With Peter Obi, every kobo earned by Nigeria will be accounted for.

Antoeni:
Idiots

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by Ojiofor: 6:03am On Jan 15, 2023
Napata77:
I don't understand this Obi's philosophy of saving 150 million dollars in Anambra state when people were hungry and jobless, and infrastructure deplorable.

If he replicates that philosophy as president, the military could chase him out in a coup.

Other state governors that didn't save are their people not even more hungry?
Okay now that his successor has squandered the money and saved nothing are people not still hungry? Peter Obi is a legend abeg.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by ayokellany: 6:04am On Jan 15, 2023
Frugal with looting 250 million naira raw cash monthly from anambra coffee or looting state fund into his daughter Gabrielle Pandora account ba ?

englishmart:
Peter Obi isn't stingy. He's just a frugal man, who isn't into politics to steal, kill and destroy like BAT.
He's a great manager of resources, compassionate and truthful.
Nobody is talking about the over 77 trillion Naira debt. How do we pay back?
Tinubu is worth about $8bn. How did he accrue this much wealth just as a two-term governor?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 15, 2023
Napata77:
I don't understand this Obi's philosophy of saving 150 million dollars in Anambra state when people were hungry and jobless, and infrastructure deplorable.

If he replicates that philosophy as president, the military could chase him out in a coup.
now that the thieves are not saving, is Nigerians not hungry?,

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by Banbutton: 6:06am On Jan 15, 2023
ecolime:

The joke is on you. Your usefulness to BAT ends in February.

You have served Tinubu with your Youth and you have nothing to show for it except N30k monthly that can't buy a bag of rice.

Do you want your children to serve Seyi in the nearest future?

Think about your life.
And your children will serve my children from generation to generation
Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:06am On Jan 15, 2023
OddsDoc:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/2023-nigeria-will-be-safe-in-stingy-mans-hands-obi-replied-tinubu/amp/

Incoming president, Federal Republic of Nigeria. On your mandate we stand!!!
Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by mycar: 6:07am On Jan 15, 2023
Napata77:

many governors empty the state treasury on their way out. in a development country, it's not anything but in Nigeria leaving money behind is strange, take osun state for example, they carried official items with them.
what determined how strong a country's economy is, is the country's reserve. in Nigeria, politicians want to share the money. now we don't even have a reserve, hence all the international card transactions have been suspended.
Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by Patriotsleague: 6:07am On Jan 15, 2023
Obi we don't need austerity president, we need one to create prosperity and enhance capacity, the world have passed austerity political policies.
Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:10am On Jan 15, 2023
Napata77:

He said he did a lot and still able to save, go and verify, go to anambra, asked true anambra people, who live in anambra day to day, Yorubas forming Igbos online, ask them, ask like 10-30.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by elsiusgr8t(m): 6:11am On Jan 15, 2023
Napata77:

How will you understand when you're a spam bot. Urchin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by slivertongue: 6:12am On Jan 15, 2023
Aufbauh:
I've observed that Obi is not much different from Buhari in orientation, inclination and disposition.

Such character believed that they can run the govt alone without taking into account that he is not omnipresent and have others around them who want sabotage them.

They believed in being stingy which will not help circular flow of income and have regional sentiment which will lead to nepotism and subsequently engender mediocrity in govt.

I've supported such like mind in Buhari for almost 8yrs and there's no considerable growth.
This is why I'm not impressed by the Obi candidature aside his average track record.

Don't use Buhari's horrific performance to rate him. They ain't same in orientation and behavior. Buhari failed NIGERIANS because his supporters refused to interrogate his actions and when others spoke out, his supporters called them names

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by elsiusgr8t(m): 6:14am On Jan 15, 2023
Patriotsleague:
Obi we don't need austerity president, we need one to create prosperity and enhance capacity, the world have passed austerity political policies.

The world have passed Drug barons and looters being president

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by Hussein035: 6:14am On Jan 15, 2023
OddsDoc:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/2023-nigeria-will-be-safe-in-stingy-mans-hands-obi-replied-tinubu/amp/

Just the way his stinginess has increased Anambra poverty ratio from 25% to 55%.
Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by rickyrex(m): 6:16am On Jan 15, 2023
yeahh:
Its better to invest than save.....you don't make money by saving
in nigeria our politician steals even borrowed funds meant for developing the country. Let him save first, then we will tell him what we want him to do with the money.
Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by Ikpaitid: 6:18am On Jan 15, 2023
I think he meant Biafra not Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by elsiusgr8t(m): 6:20am On Jan 15, 2023
Aufbauh:
I've observed that Obi is not much different from Buhari in orientation, inclination and disposition.

Such character believed that they can run the govt alone without taking into account that he is not omnipresent and have others around them who want sabotage them.

They believed in being stingy which will not help circular flow of income and have regional sentiment which will lead to nepotism and subsequently engender mediocrity in govt.

I've supported such like mind in Buhari for almost 8yrs and there's no considerable growth.
This is why I'm not impressed by the Obi candidature aside his average track record.

grin

Is this a new strategy?? Comparing PETER OBI to failure Buhari grin grin

It failed already.
As you were f0olish enough to vote Buhari for 8years, that shows you have no justification to tell Nigerians who to vote...

Your too low IQ is visible

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by elsiusgr8t(m): 6:21am On Jan 15, 2023
Ikpaitid:
I think he meant Biafra not Nigeria.

Empty

Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by ibechris(m): 6:22am On Jan 15, 2023
Napata77:

How can u understand when u don't think about the future. Saving and investing money is the most fundamental thing for any nation to survive.

Do u know that Norway has $1.19trillion in sovereign wealth fund saved and holds a shares in 1.4% of stakes in all the world listed companies.

Now the question is this,what what is their population?
As at Friday 13th 2023. Norway has a population of about 5.6million sensible people.

See why it is good to save money as a govt,corporate organisation or individual.

Anambra people weren't as poor as u think based on information available with Bureau of statistics and even today. Lagos is poorer than Anambra state according to data avaliable with us.
Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by Ikpaitid: 6:23am On Jan 15, 2023
Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by Ikpaitid: 6:23am On Jan 15, 2023
Like your brain?
grin
Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by heysquare(m): 6:37am On Jan 15, 2023
there's no child that pray to have a stingy father even workers would pray against a stingy boss. Same Nigerian that were shouting bring back corruption are campaigning for a stingy man. Hypocrites people always put shame and disgrace

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by Acidosis(m): 6:40am On Jan 15, 2023
Napata77:

What manner of hopelessness is this? Obi constructed 800Km roads as Anambra state governor.

If you or any other urc.hin can post evidence of just 400km roads constructed by Tinubu or just 1 bridge/flyover in his 8 years, I will send you 80k this morning. You have 3 hours to do your research.

The "stingy" Obi performed more than "that" hopeless thief but tribalism won't allow you people reason.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by Obidient4life3: 6:44am On Jan 15, 2023
yeahh:
Its better to invest than save.....you don't make money by saving
Neither do you make money by wasting resources and stealing them! So for your mind Tinubu made money in Lagos? You urchins are daft! Someone whose depth far outweighs his income didn't make any money!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by PureMe01: 6:45am On Jan 15, 2023
Napata77:

I'm glad you already recognise him as your president already. You can now wail on cry
Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by Patriotsleague: 6:47am On Jan 15, 2023
elsiusgr8t:

The world have passed Drug barons and looters being president
Obi loots but create no wealth.

Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by Ezewuzie01: 6:53am On Jan 15, 2023
The correct term to describe Obi is miser not stingy. All politicians are stingy. They all want another new office after finishing one. But demented Peter Obi has a history of not using money at his disposal to carry out needed public services. He would rather steal it to invest in personal endeavours that he has stakes in. If he was governor of Lagos, Lagos would never have the new railways or seaports it currently has. He is like the proverbial man who lives by the river but washes his hands with spit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by abysirius(m): 7:03am On Jan 15, 2023
Stingy man no dey useful to anybody including himself
Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by Starhearts: 7:53am On Jan 15, 2023
After 2023 election....

Comes time of reckoning...

Where everyone will be paid accordingly.

God bless jagaban the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo / Profile Of Emem Usoro, Member Of Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) / Buhari’s Remarks At The Submission Of His Presidential Nomination Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.