Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu (13164 Views)

Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me / Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu / Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by colestephan86: 7:56am On Jan 15, 2023
englishmart:
Peter Obi isn't stingy. He's just a frugal man, who isn't into politics to steal, kill and destroy like BAT.
He's a great manager of resources, compassionate and truthful.
Nobody is talking about the over 77 trillion Naira debt. How do we pay back?
Tinubu is worth about $8bn. How did he accrue this much wealth just as a two-term governor?
Did. U say frugal, someone that doesn't know how to develop human capacity, it's not about not steal the nation's wealth, the question is does obi have the capacity to multiply wealth?
Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by Kingxb: 8:06am On Jan 15, 2023
Will everybody be perfect hungry how,,he paid pensions ,he never borrowed yet build many roads morethan tinubu ,built industry invested for anambara state and saved money for raining days ,which the next governor cane and built an airport with it so wats you ur point have u been too anambra ,e get where for Nigeria pple no go hungry ,,he did his Best ,revive the hospitals and school ,
Napata77:
I don't understand this Obi's philosophy of saving 150 million dollars in Anambra state when people were hungry and jobless, and infrastructure deplorable.

If he replicates that philosophy as president, the military could chase him out in a coup.
Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 8:09am On Jan 15, 2023
Well said

Better to have a stingy man as President than a looter
Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 8:12am On Jan 15, 2023
clinician2x:

You are a fool.

The ones that borrowed and squandered till your budget is not even enough to pay loans, how many infrastructure can you boast of.

A greater majority of Nigerians are plain idiots.

That is why every intelligent person who strives to get above average must japa.

Competing with these idiots, you're wasting your time.
why calling him fool when you know you have nothing sensible to write to defeat his opinion? You call majority an idiots shows your level of madness. When you see majority as Idiot and see only yourself good and wise then your case need an urgent attentions. Oga remove Frustration, hatred, bitterness, Bigots and self wishes then you can allow your sense to work properly.
Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by clinician2x: 8:17am On Jan 15, 2023
adekolaelect:
why calling him fool when you know you have nothing sensible to write to defeat his opinion? You call majority an idiots shows your level of madness. When you see majority as Idiot and see only yourself good and wise then your case need an urgent attentions. Oga remove Frustration, hatred, bitterness, Bigots and self wishes then you can allow your sense to work properly.

I am not really sure where to place you right now. You have not shown any proof of having working brains. Pls go pack one side. Disgusting mumu. Your lack of comprehension ability go only make u end up like ur papa. No get sense at this ur young age u hear.
Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by Drkennielaw: 8:22am On Jan 15, 2023
Golan007:
Your monolithic Anambra state is burning.

Even your daughter dud Lagos japa.

He ain't the one burning it. I was at Awka Anambra during his tenure.. Nothing happening today occurred during his tenure. Currently, he is just a citizen like you and I. Blame the FG and other rulers of Anambra. From Gov to LG chairman

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by Drkennielaw: 8:29am On Jan 15, 2023
Napata77:
I don't understand this Obi's philosophy of saving 150 million dollars in Anambra state when people were hungry and jobless, and infrastructure deplorable.

If he replicates that philosophy as president, the military could chase him out in a coup.

Peter Obi was Governor apparently 9yrs ago. 9 massive years ago. 2 Govs after him. Obi's government was a wonderful one. Today, I am a happy MD. I attended his medical created infrastructure likewise so many in the US. He invested in our lives. The Anambra Airport was built out of the money he had kept. Former Gov Obiano acknowledged. Today, Anambra Is almost almost almost almost back to square one not because of Obi who became an ordinary citizen 9yrs ago but because the FG down to LG chairmen can't combat the incessant war going on..
Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by Ucloaded01: 8:34am On Jan 15, 2023
Napata77:

Which states don't have hungry and poor people? Even U.K is advocating for school feeding.
Stop fooling around on Nairaland.
Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by greatiyk4u(m): 8:43am On Jan 15, 2023
Aufbauh:
I've observed that Obi is not much different from Buhari in orientation, inclination and disposition.

Such character believed that they can run the govt alone without taking into account that he is not omnipresent and have others around them who want sabotage them.

They believed in being stingy which will not help circular flow of income and have regional sentiment which will lead to nepotism and subsequently engender mediocrity in govt.

I've supported such like mind in Buhari for almost 8yrs and there's no considerable growth.
This is why I'm not impressed by the Obi candidature aside his average track record.

You are not far from the truth
However, Obi is more educated and exposed, so will be more flexible to accept advice than Buhari, in a nutshell, Obi is a modern and digital version of Buhari
Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by Jeffy1206(m): 8:45am On Jan 15, 2023
yeahh:
Its better to invest than save.....you don't make money by saving
you call borrowing ivessting? Man you are high on something undecided
Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by saintrow1: 8:47am On Jan 15, 2023
Mumu man, Is anambra safe?
Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by walexsho(m): 8:58am On Jan 15, 2023
Show me Peter Obi's Existing Legacies... You can't convince me by insult.
Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by symbianDON(m): 9:19am On Jan 15, 2023
englishmart:

Tinubu is worth about $8bn. How did he accrue this much wealth just as a two-term governor?

Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by Golan007: 9:23am On Jan 15, 2023
Drkennielaw:

He ain't the one burning it. I was at Awka Anambra during his tenure.. Nothing happening today occurred during his tenure. Currently, he is just a citizen like you and I. Blame the FG and other rulers of Anambra. From Gov to LG chairman

If he had provided work for the populace they wouldn't be engaged in nefarious activity.

When we speak about a blueprint, this is what we mean.

If you try to topple a house over, it would take sometime for it to take place even as the impressed force is time delayed.

If many of you can blame Tinubu for everything from EndSARS to Agberos in Lagos, Obi must be held responsible for insecurity in Anambra state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by Tzar(m): 9:33am On Jan 15, 2023
We don’t want a stingy man, WE WANT A PRUDENT MAN!
Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by naikeboy(m): 10:10am On Jan 15, 2023
Yes we want stingy men in leadership not people that will park our money to France, England, US, Germany, Switzerland etc..
Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 10:26am On Jan 15, 2023
clinician2x:

I am not really sure where to place you right now. You have not shown any proof of having working brains. Pls go pack one side. Disgusting mumu. Your lack of comprehension ability go only make u end up like ur papa. No get sense at this ur young age u hear.
A comment from a political frustrated brainless Huligant on the street.

Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by Funflipper: 10:42am On Jan 15, 2023
Napata77:

That is why i laugh at his supporters who think he is going to stop their hunger and misery. He is going to grind everything to a halt in 6 months. Nigeria is a peculiar country where even the financial institutions rely on goverment patronage for survival.
Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by clinician2x: 10:45am On Jan 15, 2023
adekolaelect:
A comment from a political frustrated brainless Huligant on the street.

See poor fool is calling another politically frustrated. Did political frustration induced lack of pensions and gratuity kill ur papa?
Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by Pesuzok(m): 10:49am On Jan 15, 2023
Aufbauh:
I've observed that Obi is not much different from Buhari in orientation, inclination and disposition.

Such character believed that they can run the govt alone without taking into account that he is not omnipresent and have others around them who want sabotage them.

They believed in being stingy which will not help circular flow of income and have regional sentiment which will lead to nepotism and subsequently engender mediocrity in govt.

I've supported such like mind in Buhari for almost 8yrs and there's no considerable growth.
This is why I'm not impressed by the Obi candidature aside his average track record.

So who will you vote for?
Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by Gucciblog: 11:13am On Jan 15, 2023
Aufbauh:

You're a fôól.

So you have finally agreed that Buhari and APC failed, yet you want your Tinubu and APC to continue from where Buhari stopped.

Are you not a Mugu?
Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by newnigerdelta00: 11:16am On Jan 15, 2023
OddsDoc:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/2023-nigeria-will-be-safe-in-stingy-mans-hands-obi-replied-tinubu/amp/

Same old story from a pretender, peter obi you are fake .. you don't have what to say ... To be stingy is evil, you cause more harm to the nation....the word stingy means,greed and poverty to those around u .

If God stingy with the air we all breath, nobody will be alive ... peter obi stop deceiving some set of blind Nigerians
Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by Adblg0610: 11:18am On Jan 15, 2023
Napata77:
It beats me. Is it not a paradox? A stingy poor man with a very large , unkept and malnourished family,saving money that should have been used for the education, healthcare, feeding and welfare of his over populated family.
Unknown to Peter Obi , saving is a leakage in the calculation of the National Income and it contributes little or nothing to the GDP.
Little wonder it took Peter Obi about eight months to do his manifesto because he is bereft of ideas, he had to copy from both Tinubu and Atiku , to make his manifesto.
Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by Emola12(m): 11:23am On Jan 15, 2023
Golan007:
Your monolithic Anambra state is burning.

Even your daughter did Lagos japa.
watin dis balablu bulubala balaba dey talk now Abi you wan collect?
Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by Golan007: 11:24am On Jan 15, 2023
Emola12:
watin dis balablu bulubala balaba dey talk now Abi you wan collect?

Collect what?

You think we are peers?

Go play with sand , boy.
Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by Emola12(m): 11:27am On Jan 15, 2023
Golan007:

Collect what?

You think we are peers?

Go play with sand , boy.
Just dey play with your future YOU better repent and vote for OBI--DATTI
Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by Golan007: 11:31am On Jan 15, 2023
Emola12:
Just dey play with your future YOU better repent and vote for OBI--DATTI

You mean you want my future to be like the future Obi laud down for Anambra that we are witnessing today?

God Forbid.
Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:41am On Jan 15, 2023
So tinubu want to enter there and go and be sharing the money up and down and plug the nation in more depth instead of impacting the money on human growths and society empowerment, this time una bribery and corruption will fail.
Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by ufotunang: 11:49am On Jan 15, 2023
englishmart:
Peter Obi isn't stingy. He's just a frugal man, who isn't into politics to steal, kill and destroy like BAT.
He's a great manager of resources, compassionate and truthful.
Nobody is talking about the over 77 trillion Naira debt. How do we pay back?
...abi...if it's was Peter obi that is a manager of resources... nigeria debts will not get to 77 trillion naira... Peter obi will generate revenue for the country nigeria...with Peter obi we will have a surplus budget...and in his manifesto of turning nigeria from a comsumption to a producing economy is through this it's a way of creating a lot of jobs jobs for the youths and nigerians... Buhari does not know how to generate revenue for the country that is why he is always borrowing money and increased nigeria debts to 77 trillion naira...I do not know how nigeria will pay the huge debts now...so nigerians should shine their eyes and not to allow this politcians to deceive them again
Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by Prinxzona10: 12:06pm On Jan 15, 2023
Aufbauh:

I do read some of your foolish comments here for years now buh in all honesty,you're a demonic incarnate and a very evil manipulator.

You've being defending and supporting Buhari for 8years now,
Attacking every SANE Nigerians that criticizes his analog and anti-masses policies for this 8 years buh now that your demi god Tinubu wants to become the president, instead of you empty morons to campaign for him with Buhari's APC 8 years achievements, nope rather you've resorted in twisting the narrative in projecting Buhari's character to that of Peter Obi just to discredit Peter Obi.

Listen,your hatred to anything Igbo wouldn't add anything positive into your life buh will rather make your life miserable because hatred don't add any growth rather it destroys happiness,health and life.

Imagine the extend of linking Buhari to Peter Obi just to paint Peter Obi bad and I wonder if this is not the same Buhari that you worships here every time,guess you're trying to absorb Tinubu from Buhari's evil government.

Knowing that what you're supporting and pushing to Nigerians is bad buh yet you keep on pushing such calamity to befall over 200 million Nigerians,I ask you why will evil not visit you because you're an epitome of evil,despicably insane and disastrously myopic and damaged psychologically,mentally and emotionally.

Sometimes I wonder if you guys are just bot because I can't imagine a normal human being thinking in the same direction with you soulless beings here.

NB: I wouldn't stoop too low to engage you because it's very disgusting engaging your type here buh all I have to tell you is that you should limit the level of evil you wish Nigerians here via it may come back to hurt you and your household buh by then,it may be too late.

Erase hatred from your heart,so that you will experience peace for once..

I rest my case,Gracias!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu by Antivirus92(m): 12:52pm On Jan 15, 2023
saintrow1:
Mumu man, Is anambra safe?
mumu man
is he the governor of Anambra state?

it's like asking Obasanjo or yaradua is Nigeria safe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alamieyeseigha Was Pardoned For Critical Political & Security Reasons / Senate Did Not Reject Magu’s Nomination – Ndume / Hausa Man Explain The meaning of "Inyamiri" A Derogatory Word For Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.