Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,599 members, 7,823,605 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

2023: Vote Candidates That Will Heal Southern Kaduna – Christian Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Vote Candidates That Will Heal Southern Kaduna – Christian Leaders (8639 Views)

Enugu 2023: Don't Vote Candidates Who Take Election As Do-Or-Die - Father Mbaka / 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer / Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Vote Candidates That Will Heal Southern Kaduna – Christian Leaders by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 15, 2023
Vote Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: 2023: Vote Candidates That Will Heal Southern Kaduna – Christian Leaders by yusluvad(m): 6:33am On Jan 15, 2023
They should know better by now...
Re: 2023: Vote Candidates That Will Heal Southern Kaduna – Christian Leaders by HitRun(m): 6:36am On Jan 15, 2023
mrvitalis:

Which among the 4 presidential candidates is most likely to listen to the people and change the constitution if it's obvious that what majority wants ?

Atiku.
Re: 2023: Vote Candidates That Will Heal Southern Kaduna – Christian Leaders by oyichi: 6:58am On Jan 15, 2023
my confidence is growing, obi will win
Re: 2023: Vote Candidates That Will Heal Southern Kaduna – Christian Leaders by AbujaCitiBlog: 7:00am On Jan 15, 2023
leethebee:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/2023-vote-candidates-that-will-heal-southern-kaduna-christian-leaders/amp/
A very very useless charge! Very useless! He doesn't want to mention names. That is how cowardly they are! Don't worry na. Keep playing, that is how HellRufai and his Islamic goons have been murdering your people. Keep deceiving yourself. If Church leaders want, let them keep being vague, when Tinubu wins, you will understand the real meaning of Islamic agenda. Idiots everywhere!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Vote Candidates That Will Heal Southern Kaduna – Christian Leaders by Junior66(m): 7:01am On Jan 15, 2023
Donjazet2:
This man i s not saying anything.
He says dont vote along ethnic or religious lines and also says vote people that know the lay of the land.

Southern Kaduna leans more towards Obi because of religious inclination, some would also lean towards atiku because of tribal affiliations, then Tinubu definitely does not know the "lay of the land" so who exactly is he leaning towards?

Atiku's tribe ,the Fulanis, are not reagrded ad indigenes of Southern Kaduna.
Re: 2023: Vote Candidates That Will Heal Southern Kaduna – Christian Leaders by ymarts: 7:05am On Jan 15, 2023
HitRun:
Jonathan was a good man, but he learned on the job...or better still, he did not have the political clout to lead the nation. Effect: wolves devoured our common patrimony.

Buhari is the incorruptible messiah, but he lacked physical capacity, a tad incompetent, and surrounded himself with unbelievably incompetent people. Effect: Wolves devouring left, right, and center. Insecurity everywhere, and woeful economy.

Tinubu is not fit! For sane people, this option shouldn't even be considered beyond this point.

Now, people are clamoring for Obi blindly just like they did for Buhari in 2015. The question is, does he have the capacity to lead Nigeria? He will not steal! He will not steal! Did Jonathan steal? When a patient is in crises, the first thing the hospital does is to stabilize that patient. This requires the most experienced personnel for higher chances of success. Nigeria needs to be stabilized right now. Does Obi have the political clout to stabilize the nation? I doubt. We cannot afford a president that will not be respected across the country. Who in Sokoto or Zamfara can Obi implore to help in the insecurity bedeviling the northwest for example? Because it is clear military alone can't solve that problem.

Obi's capacity to lead Nigeria at a time when we need a president with towering political clout is unfortunately not enough.

Kwankwaso does not have the spread. He most likely will behave like Buhari in running a nepotistic government. Although he should not be as bad a Buhari.

Despite his corruption tag baggage, I am afraid Atiku is the most suitable candidate amongst all the candidates at this time.

Atiku:
I pray he wins for the sake of the very poor amongst us who have been subjected to the most inhumane conditions in life.
I pray he wins so that Nigeria can be unshackled from the stranglehold of insecurity, and she can breathe again.
I pray he wins so that this country can be restructured for the true potentials in every nook and crony of Nigeria to begin to manifest.
I pray he wins!
But let the will of God prevail through the PVC and nothing else.

Nigeria doesn't need a magician to get things working.

All we need is a President that doesn't have plans to loot, will not allow his family, friends and associates to steal.

A President that will cut down cost of governance in Nigeria so that wolves and criminals that see politics as a lucrative job can go find job to do and allow Nigeria to function by being led by people that are only ready to serve to make good name.

We need a President that listens. An empathetic President that feels the pains of the ordinary Nigerians, not a President that feels too big to listen or be corrected. We do not need a President that believes he makes people president or Governor and made himself President and so deserves to be President and therefore nobody can correct or advice him.

We need a President that believes that every Nigerian tribe deserves equal treatment whether they vote for him or not.

Fulanis have ruled Nigeria enough and did nothing good, instead they see it as a right to go about killing other Nigerians without fear, let us try other tribes and compare.

We need a President elected by the people not one made President by political structure of criminals, rogues, treasury looters and cannibals parading as political leaders.

We need a President that believes in rule of law. A President that will respect our constitution, our diversity, respect our laws and court judgments.

My brother we need a President Nigerians can shout at and he listens not a President that feels he is above all Nigerians because of stolen wealth he amassed for years.
Re: 2023: Vote Candidates That Will Heal Southern Kaduna – Christian Leaders by ymarts: 7:11am On Jan 15, 2023
HitRun:

Atiku.
Lies.

Peter Obi is the only listening candidate running for office among the 4 major contestants.

Atiku is stubborn and mean.

Tinubu believes he is demigod and can do and undo at his own will.

Peter Obi believes in people's voice, he is humble and ready to listen.

Nigerians should be careful not to make another grave mistake next month
Re: 2023: Vote Candidates That Will Heal Southern Kaduna – Christian Leaders by moskush1(m): 7:13am On Jan 15, 2023
wisdom is more profitable than silver and her wages better than gold. Remove religious and ethnic sentiment and vote for someone that has the experience and capacity. You will see that the right person for the job is rejected and that is Atiku Abubakar
Re: 2023: Vote Candidates That Will Heal Southern Kaduna – Christian Leaders by igbosarejews(m): 8:06am On Jan 15, 2023
[quote author=Banbutton post=120043737]I love this mans wisdom, he's indirectly saying vote tinubu, a amen who is loved by all and also loved All. A man without religious sentiment. God bless jagaban as he rule this nation.
Feb 2023 we will all have tinubu's picture in all public and private office, inshallah kiss[/quotel]
Same man, who have systematically aided the killings of the southern Kaduna people and supports his kinsmen in the pogrom is in Tinubu's train
Re: 2023: Vote Candidates That Will Heal Southern Kaduna – Christian Leaders by Doyou2019: 8:27am On Jan 15, 2023
Banbutton:
I love this mans wisdom, he's indirectly saying vote tinubu, a amen who is loved by all and also loved All. A man without religious sentiment. God bless jagaban as he rule this nation.
Feb 2023 we will all have tinubu's picture in all public and private office, inshallah kiss

This one probably didn't get many reading and comprehension classes while at school.
See grammar sef grin
Re: 2023: Vote Candidates That Will Heal Southern Kaduna – Christian Leaders by HitRun(m): 8:29am On Jan 15, 2023
ymarts:

My brother we need a President Nigerians can shout at and he listens not a President that feels he is above all Nigerians because of stolen wealth he amassed for years.

You do not need a president that you can shout at. That is not how democracy works. Only your representative can hold him accountable while he is in office. That is why the constitution empowers your representatives to decide how the president spends your money. But in Nigeria, we elect a president and pay no attention to who we elect to keep that same president in check.

There is no serious democracy in the world where the president can be held accountable while in office by the people on the street. Only through the congress. The man on the street can only determine who becomes president and who represents him in congress to keep the president in check.

The president does not listen to the congress because he is a listening president; he listens because the constitution empowers the congress to compel him to listen.

The president Nigeria needs right now is one that is competent, prepared, and has plenty of political clout.
Re: 2023: Vote Candidates That Will Heal Southern Kaduna – Christian Leaders by Banbutton: 8:34am On Jan 15, 2023
Doyou2019:

This one probably didn't get many reading and comprehension classes while at school.
See grammar sef grin
Hope you stopped stealing from your dad? And now you can justify yourself from being ridiculed
cheesy angry
Glad you know you're under a curse.

Re: 2023: Vote Candidates That Will Heal Southern Kaduna – Christian Leaders by Doyou2019: 8:47am On Jan 15, 2023
Banbutton:

Glad to let you know I'm under a curse.
Congratulations.
But we've always known. Only a cursed degenerate would be happy selling their future for a plate of Amala.
Re: 2023: Vote Candidates That Will Heal Southern Kaduna – Christian Leaders by Banbutton: 8:52am On Jan 15, 2023
Doyou2019:

No big deal everyone knows Doyou2019 is cursed cheesy.
Re: 2023: Vote Candidates That Will Heal Southern Kaduna – Christian Leaders by Doyou2019: 8:54am On Jan 15, 2023
Banbutton:

Cursed illiterate supporting grandpas who're alreading helping him waste away his youth. Aye e ti baje. o o ri eni so fun e.
Sucks to be you.
Re: 2023: Vote Candidates That Will Heal Southern Kaduna – Christian Leaders by Banbutton: 9:00am On Jan 15, 2023
Doyou2019:

Cursed illiterate supporting grandpas who're alreading helping him waste away his youth. Aye e ti baje. o o ri eni so fun e.
Sucks to be you.
grin

Re: 2023: Vote Candidates That Will Heal Southern Kaduna – Christian Leaders by Realdon1(m): 9:04am On Jan 15, 2023
Nigerians hv chosen obi. Chikena
Re: 2023: Vote Candidates That Will Heal Southern Kaduna – Christian Leaders by Proudlyomonna: 10:55am On Jan 15, 2023
Banbutton:
I love this mans wisdom, he's indirectly saying vote tinubu, a amen who is loved by all and also loved All. A man without religious sentiment. God bless jagaban as he rule this nation.
Feb 2023 we will all have tinubu's picture in all public and private office, inshallah kiss

O boy shut up jareh grin grin
God has already planned to deliver Nija from the hands of this APC calamity and hardship pro max already.
APC MUST GO.

Re: 2023: Vote Candidates That Will Heal Southern Kaduna – Christian Leaders by franudi: 11:03am On Jan 15, 2023
The only person among the four front runners in this presidential election is Mr. Peter Obi.
Re: 2023: Vote Candidates That Will Heal Southern Kaduna – Christian Leaders by Banbutton: 11:20am On Jan 15, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

O boy shut up jareh grin grin
God has already planned to deliver Nija from the hands of this APC calamity and hardship pro max already.
APC MUST GO.
Don't worry tinubu is the deliverance we need grin grin
Re: 2023: Vote Candidates That Will Heal Southern Kaduna – Christian Leaders by Proudlyomonna: 11:50am On Jan 15, 2023
Banbutton:

Don't worry tinubu is the deliverance we need grin grin

How can someone that needs serious deliverance be deliverance grin
This work wey you deh do pass d pay nah grin

Re: 2023: Vote Candidates That Will Heal Southern Kaduna – Christian Leaders by favour32(m): 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2023
We wey DEY sleep with one eye open for our ancestral land in SOUTHERN KADUNA go

VOTE FOR

PETER OBI AS....

PRESIDENT!
Re: 2023: Vote Candidates That Will Heal Southern Kaduna – Christian Leaders by amliftedhigher: 1:45pm On Jan 15, 2023
Re: 2023: Vote Candidates That Will Heal Southern Kaduna – Christian Leaders by Scamburster(m): 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2023
HitRun:
Jonathan was a good man, but he learned on the job...or better still, he did not have the political clout to lead the nation. Effect: wolves devoured our common patrimony.

Buhari is the incorruptible messiah, but he lacked physical capacity, a tad incompetent, and surrounded himself with unbelievably incompetent people. Effect: Wolves devouring left, right, and center. Insecurity everywhere, and woeful economy.

Tinubu is not fit! For sane people, this option shouldn't even be considered beyond this point.

Now, people are clamoring for Obi blindly just like they did for Buhari in 2015. The question is, does he have the capacity to lead Nigeria? He will not steal! He will not steal! Did Jonathan steal? When a patient is in crises, the first thing the hospital does is to stabilize that patient. This requires the most experienced personnel for higher chances of success. Nigeria needs to be stabilized right now. Does Obi have the political clout to stabilize the nation? I doubt. We cannot afford a president that will not be respected across the country. Who in Sokoto or Zamfara can Obi implore to help in the insecurity bedeviling the northwest for example? Because it is clear military alone can't solve that problem.

Obi's capacity to lead Nigeria at a time when we need a president with towering political clout is unfortunately not enough.

Kwankwaso does not have the spread. He most likely will behave like Buhari in running a nepotistic government. Although he should not be as bad a Buhari.

Despite his corruption tag baggage, I am afraid Atiku is the most suitable candidate amongst all the candidates at this time.

Atiku:
I pray he wins for the sake of the very poor amongst us who have been subjected to the most inhumane conditions in life.
I pray he wins so that Nigeria can be unshackled from the stranglehold of insecurity, and she can breathe again.
I pray he wins so that this country can be restructured for the true potentials in every nook and crony of Nigeria to begin to manifest.
I pray he wins!
But let the will of God prevail through the PVC and nothing else.

Educated illiterate.
Re: 2023: Vote Candidates That Will Heal Southern Kaduna – Christian Leaders by ismodiwa(m): 8:28pm On Jan 15, 2023
Vote candidates that will end the killing of innocent travelers passing through jos

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua / Oshiomhole - Death-Row Convicts Must Die / Deregulation Of The Downstream Oil Sector Is Illegal - Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.