Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote (1505 Views)

Conditions For A Run Off Or. Second Ballot / In My Vision I Saw Bat Defeating Po After Second Ballot / "No Cold War Between Tinubu And Aregbesola" - Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by Oluwatoyink(m): 2:43am On Jan 15, 2023
If the second ballot is between Tinubu and kwakanso, who will you vote ?
Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by HitRun(m): 2:52am On Jan 15, 2023
Mtchew!

1 Like

Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by APCnaPDP: 4:55am On Jan 15, 2023
Kwankwaso and if it is only Tinubu, I won’t vote at all.

42 Likes

Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by Lanretoye(m): 5:14am On Jan 15, 2023
APCnaPDP:
Kwankwaso and if it is only Tinubu, I won’t vote at all.
how many counts does your vote have,person wey turn fit no reach before 4pm when election go close.mtchew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by APCnaPDP: 5:16am On Jan 15, 2023
Lanretoye:
how many counts does your vote have,person wey turn fit no reach before 4pm when election go close.mtchew.

Lol, I assure you that I will make sure Tinubu doesn’t get 5 votes in my ward. I assure you .

25 Likes

Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by Deciceco01: 5:17am On Jan 15, 2023
Kwankwaso or I won't vote, I can't imagine voting a Muslim Muslim is like cheating to me

19 Likes

Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by SaiOba: 5:21am On Jan 15, 2023
Kwankwaso OR nothing

17 Likes

Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by falcon01: 6:18am On Jan 15, 2023
Any body should win as long as its not Tinubu, haba nah!!

31 Likes

Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by FatherOfJesus: 6:25am On Jan 15, 2023
Kwankwaso will win before 12pm on election day

13 Likes

Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by slivertongue: 6:27am On Jan 15, 2023
It won't be both
Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by Lanretoye(m): 6:28am On Jan 15, 2023
APCnaPDP:

Lol, I assure you that I will make sure Tinubu doesn’t get 5 votes in my ward. I assure you .
by snatching ballot box right?
Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by APCnaPDP: 6:58am On Jan 15, 2023
Lanretoye:
by snatching ballot box right?

Lol Lanre, I don’t work for Tinubu, so I no be agbero but by sensitising my people that APC dont deserve another term.

21 Likes

Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by Lanretoye(m): 7:00am On Jan 15, 2023
APCnaPDP:

Lol Lanre, I don’t work for Tinubu, so I no be agbero but by sensitising my people that APC dont deserve another term.
abeg who should we vote for o.
Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by APCnaPDP: 7:04am On Jan 15, 2023
Lanretoye:
abeg who should we vote for o.

Lanre, you have already decided to vote for Tinubu, that’s your choice. For me, I don’t reinforce or tolerate failure so I will never vote for APC in 2023. Enjoy your day!

8 Likes

Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by Lanretoye(m): 7:20am On Jan 15, 2023
APCnaPDP:

Lanre, you have already decided to vote for Tinubu, that’s your choice. For me, I don’t reinforce or tolerate failure so I will never vote for APC in 2023. Enjoy your day!
Let's go by records of candidates, atleast atiku was VP,obi and Tinubu were governors. Who do u think was most successful between the trio.
Let's be a little objective here without sentiments of all form.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by Victory662(m): 7:29am On Jan 15, 2023
Kwankwaso �.
But I'm Obidient now!

6 Likes

Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by Obidient4life3: 7:31am On Jan 15, 2023
Tinubu is 4th in this election... Kwankwaso 3rd...

5 Likes

Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by franchasng: 7:39am On Jan 15, 2023
Lanretoye:
Let's go by records of candidates, atleast atiku was VP,obi and Tinubu were governors. Who do u think was most successful between the trio.
Which records? Without Bola Tinubu holding Lagos state on hostage, Lagos state would have become another second Dubai in Africa. Tinubu slowed down Lagos progress but you all are rather hailing him for being a political godfather abi Monarch of Lagos under democracy, isn't that madness?

And lastly, that you were the best performing student when you were in secondary school doesn't mean you are better than your classmates today who are now CEOs of big corporations, Directors of firms, Professors of institutions.

You were a good driver in 1970 but you are struggling to hold a car steering today because of old age/illness and you keep telling the person that wants to test your current driving skill to go back and ask your employer in 1970 that you were one of his best drivers. The man keep telling you to just hold the steering now and drive him for 1km for him to assess your driving skills and you keep saying no need that you drove perfectly well in 1970 that he should go and check your driving records in 1970, that if he hires you now as his company driver that you will find a good assistant driver and motor boy to be guiding you, isn't that madness to you?

Wasn't this the same mistake you guys made with Buhari? Saying Buhari fought corruption, fought Maitason insurgency in the 1980s as Military Head of State and for that he would end insecurity and corruption if elected in 2015 even as it was evident that Buhari lacked the capacity around 2014/2015.

This is how they warned you guys about Buhari in 2015, they are warning you people again about Tinubu, but tribal bigotry will never let you guys reason properly angry

13 Likes

Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by Lanretoye(m): 7:46am On Jan 15, 2023
franchasng:
Which records? Without Bola Tinubu holding Lagos state on hostage, Lagos state would have become another second Dubai in Africa. Tinubu slowed down Lagos progress but you all are rather hailing him for being a political godfather abi Monarch of Lagos under democracy, isn't that madness?

And lastly, that you were the best performing student when you were in secondary school doesn't mean you are better than your classmates today who are now CEOs of big corporations, Directors of firms, Professors of institutions.

You were a good driver in 1970 but you are struggling to hold a car steering today because of old age/illness and you keep telling the person that wants to test your current driving skill to go back and ask your employer in 1970 that you were one of his best drivers. The man keep telling you to just hold the steering now and drive him for 1km for him to assess your driving skills and you keep saying no need that you drove perfectly well in 1970 that he should go and check your driving records in 1970, that if he hires you now as his company driver that you will find a good assistant driver and motor boy to be guiding you, isn't that madness to you?
what you are doing here is just criticizing tinubu,no objectivity
Tinubi is slowing Lagos down,how did obi move anambra forward or atiku in adamawa?.I guess you are typing out of your hatred for tinubu and dats sentiments.
Oh sorry I shouldn't have dignified you with a mention,not people like you who live in lagos and send monthly stipends to your patent back in anambra.pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by mrjolly(m): 7:55am On Jan 15, 2023
It can't be, no need for assumption. It's Peter obi straight win
Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by limeta(f): 8:49am On Jan 15, 2023
Why will Tinubu be there
Try make sense

2 Likes

Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by unclejb2(m): 8:52am On Jan 15, 2023
Obi is winning this election by a wide margin....

No such thing as the op posted will happen
Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by FatherOfJesus: 8:53am On Jan 15, 2023
Lanretoye:
what records are you talking about?

The only record Tinubu has in Lagos was to build a structure that makes sure he keeps stealing Lagos state money even after he's gone

5 Likes

Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by Lanretoye(m): 9:01am On Jan 15, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
what records are you talking about?

The only record Tinubu has in Lagos was to build a structure that makes sure he keeps stealing Lagos state money even after he's gone
im not discussing with someone who has head but cannot think,you state's money that's not being stolen is one of the best state in Nigeria and that's why people are trooping in and out.you see how it is driving investments and tourism. hypocrites
Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by Kennyprince: 9:01am On Jan 15, 2023
For any reason at all, I can't vote Tinubu.

I see him as incompetent

2 Likes

Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by techWriter3: 9:11am On Jan 15, 2023
Kwankwaso and if it is only politician , I won’t vote at all

1 Like

Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by socialmediaman: 9:11am On Jan 15, 2023
If Tinubu wants any chance at all, he needs to drop that problematic muslim-muslim ticket, because it will not fly. In fact, if the choice was between Tinubu's muslim muslim ticket and third term Buhari, Buhari will win.

4 Likes

Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by gratiaeo(m): 9:19am On Jan 15, 2023
Lanretoye:
The record is there for everyone to see except for Tinubu urchins who believe Tinubu is still lagos state governor after 16 years.
Obi constructed more road than Tinubu during his tenure
Anambra was the safest state in Nigeria during Obi tenure
Anambra performed better than lagos in Education during Obi tenure.
Obi did his best during his tenure with smaller allocation than Lagos without borrowing

1 Like

Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by FatherOfJesus: 9:26am On Jan 15, 2023
Lanretoye:
im not discussing with someone who has head but cannot think,you state's money that's not being stolen is one of the best state in Nigeria and that's why people are trooping in and out.you see how it is driving investments and tourism. hypocrites
If Obi was governor of lagos with kind of revenue Lagos has, Lagos would have been competing with Johannesburg infrastructural wise but what did Tinubu do with all the money?

Nothing, absolutely nothing worthwhile.. Even Yahaya Bello of kogi CA boast of more projects than Tinubu had when he was governor

3 Likes

Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by Lanretoye(m): 9:48am On Jan 15, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
If Obi was governor of lagos with kind of revenue Lagos has, Lagos would have been competing with Johannesburg infrastructural wise but what did Tinubu do with all the money?

Nothing, absolutely nothing worthwhile.. Even Yahaya Bello of kogi CA boast of more projects than Tinubu had when he was governor
oga shut up with your nonsense caps,which revenue did lagos have when tinubu became governor,500m with obasanjo withholding lagos federal allocation?.seek wisdom mr man,anambra won't be existing if without federal allocation.
How old were you when tinubu was governor self?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by Lanretoye(m): 9:51am On Jan 15, 2023
gratiaeo:

The record is there for everyone to see except for Tinubu urchins who believe Tinubu is still lagos state governor after 16 years.
Obi constructed more road than Tinubu during his tenure
Anambra was the safest state in Nigeria during Obi tenure
Anambra performed better than lagos in Education during Obi tenure.
Obi did his best during his tenure with smaller allocation than Lagos without borrowing
that's why u attended anambra state university,thats why u still live in anambra till today,that's why the Monday sit at home is not affecting you,that's why soludo accounted for all his projects.thats why anambra state is one of the best states in nigeria today.no thanks to obi.
Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by Tunasco4u(m): 9:53am On Jan 15, 2023
Am voting Tinubu whether with kwakanso or with any other candidate and I will vote for him in Enugu by God's grace because Tinubu is the devil I know undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Reply To Deju Adejianyu Rants On Obi's Market Visit / Breaking News: Gunmen Attack Another Police Station In Anambra, One Officer Dead / Peter Obi Lands In Delta State To Campaign For LP Gubernatorial Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.