Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote (1533 Views)

Conditions For A Run Off Or. Second Ballot / In My Vision I Saw Bat Defeating Po After Second Ballot / "No Cold War Between Tinubu And Aregbesola" - Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by Winnersunited: 9:57am On Jan 15, 2023
Lanretoye:
what you are doing here is just criticizing tinubu,no objectivity
Tinubi is slowing Lagos down,how did obi move anambra forward or atiku in adamawa?.I guess you are typing out of your hatred for tinubu and dats sentiments.
Oh sorry I shouldn't have dignified you with a mention,not people like you who live in lagos and send monthly stipends to your patent back in anambra.pls
Be sincere which State are you from Don't tell me you are from Lagos, cos I know it not true.
Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by Lanretoye(m): 9:59am On Jan 15, 2023
Winnersunited:
Be sincere which State are you from Don't tell me you are from Lagos, cos I know it not true.
if you wanto know,dm me
Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by ukenke: 10:02am On Jan 15, 2023
What of the 3rd ballot?

Oluwatoyink:
If the second ballot is between Tinubu and kwakanso, who will you vote ?
Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by Danisaint112(m): 10:04am On Jan 15, 2023
With the way this election is going are you sure that even Kwankwaso won't beat BAT in this coming election? cheesy

But on a serious note Kwankwaso is more presentable/sellable than Tinubu. Infact he is almost a saint in terms of comparison. So yes, Kwankwaso will have my vote if such happens.

But we all know such a thing won't happen so Peter Obi all the way...

Just look at this Lion and Lioness below. Tell me how cool will be if they become your Presido and first lady?

There is no starved man that will see a nicely prepared and tasty Party Jellof rice and chicken and reject it to pick garri without sugar. Na ment!?

Only the mentally unstable will do that. That's why this election is an important factor to determine the number of those that need mental rehabilitation in this country.

ObiDatti is the Goal!

#PeterObiForPresident2023

Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by tctrills: 10:08am On Jan 15, 2023
Lanretoye:
how many counts does your vote have,person wey turn fit no reach before 4pm when election go close.mtchew.
Lol, you are angry because he will not vote your candidate. grin grin
I will not vote a Muslim/Muslim party
Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by oluwaseun89333: 10:19am On Jan 15, 2023
Any body should win as long as its not Tinubu, haba nah!!Any body should win as long as its not Tinubu, haba nah!!...
Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by FatherOfJesus: 10:24am On Jan 15, 2023
Lanretoye:
oga shut up with your nonsense caps,which revenue did lagos have when tinubu became governor,500m with obasanjo withholding lagos federal allocation?.seek wisdom mr man,anambra won't be existing if without federal allocation.
How old were you when tinubu was governor self?
Fraudulent Tinubu supporters.
Obasanjo didn seize Lagos state revenue, he seized lagos local government revenue.

Liars

Lagos was generating 14billion monthly in 1998
Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by 9japride(m): 10:25am On Jan 15, 2023
Kwankwaso will be better than Tinubu in terms of development policies, but the issue with Kwankwaso is that he's too sectional in he's approach to things. He's more of a regional candidate and same with Tinubu, they are to sectional and won't be able to carry every zone of the country, tribes and religion faiths along. Nigeria presently don't need those kind of traits. They can do very well if Nigeria was divided and each region managed themselves. Even from their statements during this election period, we all are able to read their mindset towards others.
Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by Oboys12: 10:27am On Jan 15, 2023
If in the event that my obi doesn't make it to the first ballot I will go for Tinubu.
Instead of voting another fulani I rather break my voters card. I'm from Delta State and j have told my PDP leaders in Delta that I can't work for Okowa and his fulani slave master
Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by Lanretoye(m): 10:35am On Jan 15, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Fraudulent Tinubu supporters.
Obasanjo didn seize Lagos state revenue, he seized lagos local government revenue.

Liars

Lagos was generating 14billion monthly in 1998
30billion ni alainirori
Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by bdon123(m): 10:41am On Jan 15, 2023
I will vote kwankwaso....muslim Muslim x drug x bokoharam leader is a no no for me
Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by bdon123(m): 10:43am On Jan 15, 2023
Actually kwankwaso has good record in kano.I will vote him if his vp is a Christian.
Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by Headachetoigboh(f): 11:20am On Jan 15, 2023
Kwankwaso
Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by meraola29080: 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2023
It won't be bothIt won't be both...
Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by Validated: 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
Second ballot is between 1st and 2bd, not 3rd and 4th
Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 15, 2023
Omo you see that Muslim-Muslim ticket eh? E tigh serious gele. Nonetheless, agility and mental health is far from APC candidature.
Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by FatherOfJesus: 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2023
Lanretoye:
30billion ni alainirori
Everything about APC is jusy lie, lie and lies... And their supporters are not very smart people to fact check

Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by Tsolutionjoseph: 9:43pm On Jan 15, 2023
franchasng:
Which records? Without Bola Tinubu holding Lagos state on hostage, Lagos state would have become another second Dubai in Africa. Tinubu slowed down Lagos progress but you all are rather hailing him for being a political godfather abi Monarch of Lagos under democracy, isn't that madness

And lastly, that you were the best performing student when you were in secondary school doesn't mean you are better than your classmates today who are now CEOs of big corporations, Directors of firms, Professors of institutions.

You were a good driver in 1970 but you are struggling to hold a car steering today because of old age/illness and you keep telling the person that wants to test your current driving skill to go back and ask your employer in 1970 that you were one of his best drivers. The man keep telling you to just hold the steering now and drive him for 1km for him to assess your driving skills and you keep saying no need that you drove perfectly well in 1970 that he should go and check your driving records in 1970, that if he hires you now as his company driver that you will find a good assistant driver and motor boy to be guiding you, isn't that madness to you?

Wasn't this the same mistake you guys made with Buhari? Saying Buhari fought corruption, fought Maitason insurgency in the 1980s as Military Head of State and for that he would end insecurity and corruption if elected in 2015 even as it was evident that Buhari lacked the capacity around 2014/2015.

This is how they warned you guys about Buhari in 2015, they are warning you people again about Tinubu, but tribal bigotry will never let you guys reason properly angry
?flat head Igbos hatred for Tinubu is unimaginable, wen he eventually become the president, what will become of them, see note become of hatred for Tinubu, u r cursed
Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by Owoino: 9:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
I'll vote for Simon Ekpa grin
Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by Softmirror: 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2023
Danisaint112:
With the way this election is going are you sure that even Kwankwaso won't beat BAT in this coming election? cheesy

But on a serious note Kwankwaso is more presentable/sellable than Tinubu. Infact he is almost a saint in terms of comparison. So yes, Kwankwaso will have my vote if such happens.

But we all know such a thing won't happen so Peter Obi all the way...

Just look at this Lion and Lioness below. Tell me how cool will be if they become your Presido and first lady?

There is no starved man that will see a nicely prepared and tasty Party Jellof rice and chicken and reject it to pick garri without sugar. Na ment!?

Only the mentally unstable will do that. That's why this election is an important factor to determine the number of those that need mental rehabilitation in this country.

ObiDatti is the Goal!

#PeterObiForPresident2023
grin

PETER OBI AND RABIU KWANKWASO ARE BOTH WORKING FOR ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU TO ENSURE HIS VICTORY.

THE GAME PLAN IS, A VOTE FOR PETER OBI IS A VOTE FOR TINUBU, THE SAME APPLIES TO KWANKWASO. BOTH ARE OUT THERE TO WRECK PDP AND GIVE APC MAXIMUM VICTORY, ENSURING ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU BUHARI'S SUCCESSOR. AFTER PETER OBI AND RABIU KWANKWASO MUST HAVE FINISHED TEARING PDP TO SHREDS IN THIS COMING ELECTION. SIMPLE COMMON SENSE WILL RETURN TO SOME DELUDED FOLKS.
Re: If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote by Danisaint112(m): 10:40pm On Jan 15, 2023
Softmirror:

grin

PETER OBI AND RABIU KWANKWASO ARE BOTH WORKING FOR ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU TO ENSURE HIS VICTORY.

THE GAME PLAN IS, A VOTE FOR PETER OBI IS A VOTE FOR TINUBU, THE SAME APPLIES TO KWANKWASO. BOTH ARE OUT THERE TO WRECK PDP AND GIVE APC MAXIMUM VICTORY, ENSURING ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU BUHARI'S SUCCESSOR. AFTER PETER OBI AND RABIU KWANKWASO MUST HAVE FINISHED TEARING PDP TO SHREDS IN THIS COMING ELECTION. SIMPLE COMMON SENSE WILL RETURN TO SOME DELUDED FOLKS.

You need the sense more man. BAT chose Shettima because he wants block vote from the North. Same North Kwankwaso and Atiku will reaping votes from him in the coming days. Especially Kano state.

The west which should also be Tinubu stronghold is going to shared among BAT, ATIKU and Peter Obi which Peter Obi has the highest advantage here according to several polls carried out.

Peter Obi Is the only candidate that can proudly say his region vote is secured because he knows his region doesn't play politics of religion and tribal prejudice.

Let's not stress this more. Feb 25th will speak.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino:"we Cannot Have Pablo Escobar As President And Osama Bin Laden As VP / Peter Obi Demands 7.5 Billion From Obiano For Making Him Governor Of Anambra(vi / Massive Rigging By APC Going On In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.