Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2022 ★ - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2022 ★ (312 Views)

I Want To Make A Vow To Everyone On Jobs And Vacancies Section / ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2018★ / ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2017 ★ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2022 ★ by Hamachi(f): 3:01am On Jan 15, 2023
Announcer:
Him dey kill Mosquito well well,
Introducing your Host for this year's JSAs,
Welcome Small Doctor.

Hami:
Who employed this announcer sef?
This is gross incompetence. Don't let me vex too much, Plix.

Announcer:
Oya sorry na.
Someone cannot play with this one again?

Hami:
Biko, Biko.
Don't be playing like that.

Ehen, I am He.

Last name: Chi
First Name: Hami (Yes, They're together. It's hyphenated. Get with the program)

My Hobbies is watching Ball, Catching Fun, Fearing God, Going to Night vigil and hosting the JSAs.
I also dabble in cookery.
I sincerely believe if you h'eat my delicazy, you wee be stucked on me.
I can make Indomie la fried H'egg, I mizz eet with Schnardine.
H'if ya more of a Beef Perzon, I can put Cono Beef in there just to garnish eet a lirrul bit.

Contact me on Whatsapp, Facebook, and I'm also on Pinging.

And that's all about the Host.

Now let's begin.
As any one who has ever written a job test knows, Rules are indispensable.

THESE ARE THE RULES

1. PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY OTHER COLOUR TO POST COMMENTS ON THIS THREAD, ASIDE BLACK. OTHER COLOURS ARE RESERVED FOR THE ORIGINAL POSTER (OP) AND THE MODERATOR. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS AND CONGRATULATORY MESSAGES IN BLACK AND WHITE.

ACCEPTANCE MESSAGES BY WINNERS CAN HOWEVER BE MADE IN COLOR.

2. THIS THREAD WOULD SERVE AS THE THREAD FOR EVERYTHING CONCERNING THE AWARDS.

3. YOU COULD ALSO NOMINATE YOURSELF

4. THERE'LL BE NO CAMPAIGNING ON HERE. PLEASE DON'T SOLICIT FOR VOTES ON NAIRALAND. THIS IS A FAIR PROCESS WITH EQUAL OPPORTUNITY GIVEN TO EVERYONE.

5. ALL OTHER NAIRALAND RULES APPLY

Not that much, right?

I'm Hamachi, your host for the year, and I welcome you once again to the 2022 JSAs
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2022 ★ by Hamachi(f): 3:01am On Jan 15, 2023
1. Most Helpful Joblander: Award for the Person who shares past questions and other pieces of advice
2. Funniest Joblander: Person whose comments bring smile to your face despite Unemployment/ Under Employment
3. Gate crasher of the year: Someone who has gatecrashed a lot of tests this year or someone whose gatecrashing experience paid off
4. Funniest Moniker (Male and Female): The people whose monikers elicit at least a Chuckle regardless of the state of your job hunt
5. Most Secretive Joblander: These set of people always like to take information without giving. We know at least one. If you don't know, then you're probably one of them.
6. Most Motivational Joblander: This person always has a way of motivating job seekers, helping them keep their hopes alive and encouraging them to keep trying because there's light at the end of the tunnel.
7. Most Inquisitive Joblander: This person will even ask you the content of a regret mail.
8. Most friendly (Male and Female): He/ She is down to earth and always very courteous to both known and unknown posters even in the face of provocation
9. Most Active/ Always Online Award: The most frequent user in the section. Someone you will always find in one thread or the other in the section
10. Most Handsome/ Most Beautiful: If working in a world class company was by who fine pass, this person would be the CEO. To be nominated, you have to have a profile picture that would be up for the duration of this awards.
11. Mr Casanova: This is the woman wrapper award. This would go to that poster who seizes every opportunity to chat up the ladies in the section.
12. Miss Dainty: The female user who seems to attract the most attention from the guys.
13. Most Connected: That poster who seems to be aware of job vacancies even before the positions become officially vacant and only posts confirmed vacancies
14. Webster Of the year: The poster with the best use of words, grammar, style, poetry e.t.c
15. Best newcomer: Someone who became active in the section in the year 2015 and has made an impact within that time
16. Most Popular (Male and Female): Everybody knows them. People want to be them. Their mentions are perpetually on fire.
17. Genius of the year: SHL? GMAT? Dragnet? None fazes this Joblander.
18. The All-Knowing: The job lander who knows practically every job lander. The mods are exempted from nomination.
19. Most controversial: The poster who stirs up different emotions in the minds of those on the thread.
20. Job Searcher of d year: He/She is on every thread looking for an opportunity to make their dream come true.
21. The Ideal Candidate: Someone whose personality based on NL activity you will like to have on board if you own an organisation.
22. Poster of the year: Overall Baddo of the Job Section. This person has excelled in most categories above.
23. Legend Of the Seeker Job Section: That poster who has been on Nairaland for a while and has carved a niche for himself/herself in the section. Anyone who's won this award is exempted from nomination. The previous Winner was Jarus.
24. Thread of the year: The thread that made everybody take notice. Even if the job no concern you, you still dey put eye. The Chatroom is exempted from nomination
25. Couple of the year: The people you always want to tell them to get a room. Yes, those ones.

NB:
The maximum number of nominations per award is 5. Please, do not nominate more than 5 people for an award.

Let the nominations begin.

cc Davide 470
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2022 ★ by Rubyjade: 10:40pm On Jan 15, 2023
Nice
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2022 ★ by IyaTola: 3:09am On Jan 18, 2023
Uboma and david470 why is this not pinned

(1) (Reply)

Bank Teller / / Customer Service Representative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.