Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos (1942 Views)

Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze / El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio / Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos by James91: 3:06pm On Jan 15, 2023
lexylaw40:
Ipob trying to cause confusion in Yoruba land.....they first started with kidnappings on Lagos Ibadan express way but we're quickly countered by the police and amotekun .... frustrated, ipob have now resorted to masquerading as a Yoruba secessionist group protesting in ogun state and now Lagos. There plan is dead on arrival.
with this man abi, continue with your propaganda

Re: Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos by James91: 3:07pm On Jan 15, 2023
PandoraObi:
I know the pattern of protest that was attributed to Yorubas is alien to us, I know some people must have infiltrated the group to cause mayhem and chaos, Yoruba Ronu ooooo.
we already knew your plans and evil mindset, APC party of propaganda
Re: Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos by Zulum500: 3:11pm On Jan 15, 2023
UnusualEmissary:
Maybe it's in the spirit of solidarity

Like, you people want secession, so do we

What is this Idiot even saying?

I was merely giving suggestions on what those two Igbo guys could have in mind that made them join the protest even though they are not Yoruba.

But who is this demented fellow masturbating his sense out on my mention for no reason?

Go and sit down blockhe@d

1 Like

Re: Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2023
PandoraObi:
I know the pattern of protest that was attributed to Yorubas is alien to us, I know some people must have infiltrated the group to cause mayhem and chaos, Yoruba Ronu ooooo.

APC is full of illiterates
Re: Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos by MrColdsweat: 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2023
Where are the pictures? Till today there's no picture of the person accused of burning brt.

Urchins and lies.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos by Acidosis(m): 4:20pm On Jan 15, 2023
Tinubu supporters are somewhat brainless though. The idea of trying to turn all Yoruba people against Obi has already failed since May 2022. Come up with a new propaganda.

The last time this strategy was used, Obi's popularity increased by 150%.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos by Ojiofor: 4:29pm On Jan 15, 2023
PandoraObi:

And so?
whats wrong if there are few Igbos fighting alongside Yoruba in Yorubaland to achieve Odua nation?
Banjo and few other Yoruba soldiers died fighting for Biafra in Igboland.
I think those few Igbo caught alongside their Yoruba nation agitator believes that one good turn deserves another.
Col Banjo must be very proud of them.
Re: Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos by orisa37: 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2023
TINUBU SHOULD HAVE ENCOURAGED BUHARI TO CAMPAIGN FOR HIS VICE TO SUCCEED HIM.
Re: Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos by Lance03: 5:11pm On Jan 15, 2023
Yoruba people bearing Igbo name in statement dey fool urself
Re: Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos by techWriter3: 5:11pm On Jan 15, 2023
NA demNigerians folks should would careful of those trouble makers 4rm d yeast
Re: Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos by PandoraObi: 5:20pm On Jan 15, 2023
Ojiofor:

And so?
whats wrong if there are few Igbos fighting alongside Yoruba in Yorubaland to achieve Odua nation?
Banjo and few other Yoruba soldiers died fighting for Biafra in Igboland.
I think those few Igbo caught alongside their Yoruba nation agitator believes that one good turn deserves another.
Col Banjo must be very proud of them.
Igbos are causing problem in Yoruba land during election period, what kind of rubbish turn is that in creating chaos in Yoruba land
Re: Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos by Cantonese: 6:30pm On Jan 15, 2023
PandoraObi:
A word is enough for the wise, they are blackmailing Yoruba and causing chaos in Yoruba land for the emergence of Peter Obi.

Where is the blackmail please? Can you offer some explanation?
Re: Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos by aamir489: 7:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
You bring random social media post on Nairaland just to cause confusion. Allow the police to release a statement and deal ruthlessly with the offenders.You bring random social media post on Nairaland just to cause confusion. Allow the police to release a statement and deal ruthlessly with the offenders....
Re: Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos by drlateef: 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2023
PandoraObi:

EndSARs destruction is not enough. They must follow Mazi Kanu and obey him to the letter. And the bastard yorubas supporting Obi cannot see the handwriting on the wall. They are busy thinking how a fellow Christian should win, not knowing that tribal blood is thicker than religious blood.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos by PandoraObi: 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2023
drlateef:

EndSARs destruction is not enough. They must follow Mazi Kanu and obey him to the letter. And the bastard yorubas supporting Obi cannot see the handwriting on the wall. They are busy thinking how a fellow Christian should win, not knowing that tribal blood is thicker than religious blood.
I have said it times without number, if Peter Obi mistakenly , God forbid, Nigeria is slide into civil war.
Re: Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:39pm On Jan 15, 2023
PandoraObi:

grin
Re: Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos by bennyflipy(m): 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2023
PandoraObi:
I have said it times without number, if Peter Obi mistakenly , God forbid, Nigeria is slide into civil war.

It'll never happen, the children of hate and anarchy will cry in great anguish come February 25th, when we discipline them politically.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience In The South East / Which Of The Geo-political Zone Should Produce The Next President?just Vote / Abortion Bill?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.