Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,198 members, 7,839,083 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Why Nigerians Are Known For Crime World Wide? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Nigerians Are Known For Crime World Wide? (1148 Views)

Eight Month Old Baby Remanded In Federal Prison For Crime Committed By Mother / Notorious Robber Known As'vampire' Arrested By Security Operative In Imo(photo) / Why Nigerians Are Wanted For Crime In The USA Are All From Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Are Known For Crime World Wide? by plappville(f): 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2011
Just a chat between my friend in India and her Indian Friend, she sent it to me for an opinion, what do u think? I guess our Nigerians are now known for crime all over the world, this is very sad. One day i was buying some  eclectonics from  Chinese website, and their paypent options are bank to bank or western union money transfer, i proposed to pay them with Paypan but they refused because they said that many Nigerians have scammed their company that they have stoped the Paypan PAYMENT OPTION not even knowing it was a Nigerian talking on the phone lolss. Actually i was scared not to be scamed by dem as i ve read so many fake companies in China. Is there anything to adjust this bad name? read below.

ETIMU kita: Indian ares also scammers because they are the ones who help the so called Nigerian in duping their own people.Imagine 2 Indian and just 1 Nigerian and u are talking about the nigerian why not talk about your people.
Slimy Slimy: Almost 98% of Indians living in Nigeria have very good jobs and even live better lives than most Nigerian graduates/professionals. This is so because the Nigerian government gave room for these Indians to have a place in our society but what is the case with Nigerian citizens living in India? Are there jobs available for Nigerians, are the Nigerians given room to have a place in their society? Another point is that as far as i know, Indians in Nigeria are the most corrupt race I have ever seen or known in my entire life,  If we are to compare with Nigerians, I wi
Re: Why Nigerians Are Known For Crime World Wide? by BootyOnMe: 10:56pm On Sep 28, 2011
Because the 'above average' Nigerian is a phocking criminal.
In the genes baby! kiss

(1) (Reply)

11 Dead, 8 Injured In Ilorin Autocrash (pics) / Nigerian in Bangkok revealing that human traficking cartels in Nigeria video / NNPC Staff Kills Daughter ’ S Boyfriend In Calabar Cross River State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.