Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Patrick Doyle Remarries - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patrick Doyle Remarries (49436 Views)

Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle / Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle / Patrick Doyle Celebrates Wife Ireti On 15th Wedding Anniversary, Admits Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by Enemyofpeace: 8:46am On Jan 16, 2023
That Ireti dey hungry me bad bad. Though she is a remnant, I don't mind. The babe go sweet well for bed and her ringtones go dey melodious pass that of Sweetplum

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by hardbody: 8:47am On Jan 16, 2023
I don't dabble into what doesn't concern me, especially in this year of our Lord, 2023

1 Like

Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by thorpido(m): 8:51am On Jan 16, 2023
gozzlin:
So fast?

He wan just pepper im ex.

Modified: Okay, they even separated 3 years ago. Chai!

But why is Ireti still bearing her ex-husband's surname? She should revert to her maiden name ASAP. angry
The had been separated for years before the divorce was finalized.
Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 16, 2023
thesicilian:
Most men endure a lot in marriage, especially when the woman is a calculating, cold hearted feminist .
God... I rather die single. And a larger perc of women roaming the earth are this way

1 Like

Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 16, 2023
thesicilian:
Most men endure a lot in marriage, especially when the woman is a calculating, cold hearted feminist .
And a large perc of women roaming the earth are this way... God help us embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by Ruthless70: 8:56am On Jan 16, 2023
God1000:
The rate of divorce in Nigeria is frightening.

Forbearance doesn't exist in modern marriages anymore.

Where do U want to see that.
Marriage now is like entering Keke Maruwa. U know in Maruwa U can easily come down..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by rippa(m): 9:00am On Jan 16, 2023
siofra:
Another reason to fear men consistently in 2023

Men will stain your black
las las na man go put u for house
Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by favour32(m): 9:00am On Jan 16, 2023
Many guys name na,
"fear woman"
For your peace,marry many wives if you are rich.
Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by FiremanX: 9:00am On Jan 16, 2023
Lol the nigga didn't waste any time grin
I think polygamy is best for Africa men, just like me I can't stay with one woman for the rest of my life, it's boring.
Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by babyfaceafrica: 9:01am On Jan 16, 2023
That's their problem
Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by favour32(m): 9:01am On Jan 16, 2023
rippa:

las las na man go put u for house
Na alphabet person.
Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by FiremanX: 9:01am On Jan 16, 2023
siofra:
Another reason to fear men consistently in 2023

Men will stain your black
DSS are making thorough investigation about you right now
Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by Oladelepsy001(m): 9:01am On Jan 16, 2023
Mr Money no dey waste time... Trying to ask Ireti: "are you whining me?"
Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by RZArecta(m): 9:06am On Jan 16, 2023
Arkmanbuddy:
Obviously, it was Patrick Doyle's infidelity that ended the marriage.
infidelity my ass, don't talk confidently about things you know nothing about

1 Like

Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by Kingcalls: 9:09am On Jan 16, 2023
The west deceived u all by insisting that a man should be monogamous ...something that's biologically impossible...if women ran on testosterone, they will act the same .... without testosterone that God put in man, the world wud have gone extint centuries ago

1 Like

Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by tamdun: 9:11am On Jan 16, 2023
Best way to avoid heart attack,quickly get someone to make u forget her asap

1 Like

Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by Gerrard59(m): 9:12am On Jan 16, 2023
Worriedwife:

Him messing up didn’t mean marrying Ireti, dnt change his statement 4 him. He was very clear when he told people 2 leave his exwife and allow them move on peacefully. D man is on his 3rd wife nd somehow u still want 2 blame Ireti.

Would u be this nice to a woman on her 3rd husband? U should keep quiet and pack wherever it is u expect me to pack. Blind hypocrite

The average Nigerian is a bloody hypocrite when it comes to marital affairs. Imagine the man being on his third wife and people think the woman is at fault?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by Indispensable85(m): 9:12am On Jan 16, 2023
So quick? This man has been up to something.
Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by simplepee(f): 9:15am On Jan 16, 2023
Men move on easily for the fear of loneliness but they’ll tell you women are the ones scared of being lonely. Most women can stay years without sniffing a man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by Invest4growth: 9:16am On Jan 16, 2023
People should know that Ireti and Patrick did not seperate in 2022. It was well before. Let on line inlaws be factual in thinking. What do you expect to happen when the marriage has broken down irretrievably? He should stand and be mourning I guess? Patrick has taken a decision to remarry. Obviously he needed a companion. These days when househelps rob and exterminate their bosses. To me it is okay!
Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by Salvation2: 9:20am On Jan 16, 2023
Marriage is for better for worse and till death do u apart.
See what the word of God says:

1 Corinthians 7: 10 -11
To the married I give u this command: A wife must not separate from her husband. But if she does, she MUST remain unmarried or else be RECONCILED to her husband. And a husband must not divorce his wife.

1 Corinthians 7: 39
A woman is bound to her husband as long as he lives. But if her husband dies, she is free to marry anyone she wishes, but he MUST belong to the Lord.

Christians are allowed to divorce today because of man's wickedness and unforgiven spirit. That above is the standard.

Anyone who sleeps with a married woman/man commits ADULTERY. It BLOCKS ur way physically and spiritually.

Oh men! Wake up and study ur bible and have WISDOM, because it's the principal thing!!! Seek the Living God who sits on the great white throne of mercy, follow His ways and u shall have life ever lasting.

Repent and seek God now while u have the chance through Jesus Christ. Salvation is key and Jesus has already paid that price for u. Ask Him to come inside of u today. God bless u.
Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by phemmyfour: 9:21am On Jan 16, 2023
Arkmanbuddy:
You think it is only infidelity that can end a marriage
Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by phemmyfour: 9:23am On Jan 16, 2023
simplepee:
Men move on easily for the fear of loneliness but they’ll tell you women are the ones scared of being lonely. Most women can stay years without sniffing a man.
Easily?
They ve been separated long before now
Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by phemmyfour: 9:25am On Jan 16, 2023
Ruby458:
Congratulations to him.

He was a prolific actor then, I wonder why he stopped acting.
Pro what?
He was just there... nothing fantastic about his acting

1 Like

Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by Kobicove(m): 9:26am On Jan 16, 2023
Why is this old news suddenly gaining publicity now? undecided
Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by Kog45(m): 9:27am On Jan 16, 2023
Worriedwife:

Him messing up didn’t mean marrying Ireti, dnt change his statement 4 him. He was very clear when he told people 2 leave his exwife and allow them move on peacefully. D man is on his 3rd wife nd somehow u still want 2 blame Ireti.

Would u be this nice to a woman on her 3rd husband? U should keep quiet and pack wherever it is u expect me to pack. Blind hypocrite
He lost his first wife and married Ireti.As you said nobody should be blamed and for them to keep it secret for three years really showed maturity
Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by FireUpNow(m): 9:33am On Jan 16, 2023
Between Doyle and Ireti, somebody cheated somewhere end of the story
Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by arantess: 9:35am On Jan 16, 2023
Arkmanbuddy:
It's like you are privy to some info
Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by Saintmary(f): 9:36am On Jan 16, 2023
Zarzah:

SMH, If she had remarried first, would you have spilled this B.S

Did you forget that they've been separated for years. Or you think he married the next day after their seperation

He admitted he made a mistake, and if the wife doesn't want him again, shouldn't he move on?

Cheating is not a mistake
Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by reservd(m): 9:38am On Jan 16, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
So quick shocked
About three years after divorce is so quick to remarry? Na wa o
Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by Bigmouth3: 9:39am On Jan 16, 2023
Arkmanbuddy:
Yea ,it's ways the man's fault.mumu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out E-money Chilling In His Office In Swags Way (photo) / Davido’s Fiancee, Chioma Beats Coronavirus, Tests Negative Twice / SEE Fan Who Cried Uncontrollable Over M.I At Akwa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.