Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Patrick Doyle Remarries - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patrick Doyle Remarries (49426 Views)

Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle / Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle / Patrick Doyle Celebrates Wife Ireti On 15th Wedding Anniversary, Admits Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by Toks2008(m): 9:40am On Jan 16, 2023
Arkmanbuddy:
Obviously, it was Patrick Doyle's infidelity that ended the marriage.

Any woman who leaves her marriage cos her husband has eyes for another woman is the queen of clowns.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by Tonyavaro: 9:41am On Jan 16, 2023

Enjoy powerful bass and crystal clear sound with a long playtime so you can enjoy your music without distortion !

supports memory card, auxiliary port, strap carriage , FM radio etc.

Price - N20,000

Payment on delivery nationwide via GIG logistics.

call or whatsapp

1 Share

Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by ehissi(m): 9:43am On Jan 16, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
So quick shocked

What is so quick, from march till now baba remained without a companion, E no try?
Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by grandstar(m): 9:44am On Jan 16, 2023
Zarzah:

SMH, If she had remarried first, would you have spilled this B.S

Did you forget that they've been separated for years. Or you think he married the next day after their seperation

He admitted he made a mistake, and if the wife doesn't want him again, shouldn't he move on?

What you have said makes no sense. You're contradicting yourself.

It's as though at the end you fully supported the poster.

By the way, the infidelity might have been what led to the separation over 2 years ago.
Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by donbenie(m): 9:51am On Jan 16, 2023
pretydiva:
So quick?? Men undecided
It's a man's world.. wink

Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by ehissi(m): 9:51am On Jan 16, 2023
Arkmanbuddy:

Make I see the arch-angel she wants to remarry that will not cheat on her with her uncharitable attitude/character?

Even if the man cheated (which I am not saying is what the man meant by "I messed up", which is alleged that said because I have seen that statement myself), you left a home of 6 kids and marriage of 21years plus, after the man said he messed up.....acknowledgement of error!!

She wants to become the queen of evening newspapers association, make she go....soldier come, soldier go, barrack stand fit!!
Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by udemzyudex(m): 9:54am On Jan 16, 2023
Arkmanbuddy:

Because he is the first to remarry?

Lol.. Very funny.

You see modern day women can't manage being a boss chick and a wife, that's where the problem always start from.

Especially those career women who see being a wife and a mother as being in handcuffs or diminishing women.

A woman value start to go down when she turns 30 while a man's values goes up when he turns 30, a lot of modern day women who doesn't understand this will die lonely,at the end when you get all the money, travel out for vacations and all that to enjoy life,she will always come back to a lonely house.
Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by udemzyudex(m): 9:56am On Jan 16, 2023
SaiOba:
Him messing up might be to have married Ireti..
So pack your conclusion one side 1st..
You can ONLY contribute to this issue if your marriage has lasted 5years and more..

Tell am grin
Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by Realmi: 9:57am On Jan 16, 2023
Ireti is a very matured woman....throughout her marriage she naever brought her problem to the public.....during the divorce process,, she stilll kep quite about it not untill an interview she had recently that she confirmed the divorce...

But the small separation wey shina Rambo and him wife get,,, we no do dey hear word for the lady,, always coming out to say rubbish and irrelevant things....there is a clear difference age and maturity

1 Like

Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by ehissi(m): 9:59am On Jan 16, 2023
Worriedwife:

Him messing up didn’t mean marrying Ireti, dnt change his statement 4 him. He was very clear when he told people 2 leave his exwife and allow them move on peacefully. D man is on his 3rd wife nd somehow u still want 2 blame Ireti.

Would u be this nice to a woman on her 3rd husband? U should keep quiet and pack wherever it is u expect me to pack. Blind hypocrite

Stop that......you make it look as though he has trouble keeping women!!

Which one is, "the man is on his third wife"?

He first wife died from Sickle cell, as well as his son who was a product from that marriage and there was no issue of infidelity ever mentioned in that marriage, ireti is the second, if he is on his third wife, it is because Ireti left of her own accord, so stop trying to shame the man irrationally......

Which one is he is on his third wife, did ireti announce her divorce because she loves being single, abi because she want to announce an existing vacancy?

I just tire for for way some people analyse life and relationships!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by hotyink: 10:04am On Jan 16, 2023
Sell safe with www.hook.ng

1 Share

Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 16, 2023

1 Like

Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:18am On Jan 16, 2023
Worriedwife:

He said it himself that he messed up. I dnt knw why people were attacking Ireti. Must we always blame d woman,,even when d man has admitted he goofed?

A woman should have a forgiving heart. She should be ready to forgive 777 times, nothing should be too big to forgive 777 times.
Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by TheGift: 10:19am On Jan 16, 2023
Arkmanbuddy:

What makes it so obvious. Because He got married three whole years after they officially separated?
Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by jahsharon: 10:51am On Jan 16, 2023
Arkmanbuddy:

Get a drum to cry into
Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by sheriffindy(m): 11:04am On Jan 16, 2023
Being strategic with you while you're being genuine with them.
thesicilian:
Most men endure a lot in marriage, especially when the woman is a calculating, cold hearted feminist.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by baralatie(m): 11:10am On Jan 16, 2023
grin

All those pipu attacking ireti
Oya
Come and start that una talk again
Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by meobizy(f): 11:11am On Jan 16, 2023
Marriage is a lifelong struggle. Both of them lost the will to keep pushing.
Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by aestake: 11:13am On Jan 16, 2023
Bigmouth3:

Yea ,it's ways the man's fault.mumu
Women cheat, men fault, men cheat, men fault.
Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by FavouredNK: 11:17am On Jan 16, 2023
Ruby458:
Congratulations to him.

He was a prolific actor then, I wonder why he stopped acting.

He hasn't stopped acting, he still features on Funke Akindele's " my Sibblings and I;

1 Like

Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by Timoleon(m): 11:19am On Jan 16, 2023
Arkmanbuddy:
That he remarried first does not always mean he was the infidel. As it has been on Nairaland in recent times, most marriages ended way before it becomes public: many times the couple know this years before they show it to the public but keep it hush for reasons best known to them.
It might as well be that he got tired of her B.S and decided to move on finally. We don’t know yet.
Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by Gandrova: 11:39am On Jan 16, 2023
Worriedwife:

He said it himself that he messed up. I dnt knw why people were attacking Ireti. Must we always blame d woman,,even when d man has admitted he goofed?
Ireti would have forgotten her husband, than to lose him to another lady.
Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by kinkydude: 11:48am On Jan 16, 2023
Abi man go kill himself becos of one marriage?
Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by bandOFhorses: 11:52am On Jan 16, 2023
siofra:
Another reason to fear men consistently in 2023

Men will stain your black

grin grin grin grin[left][/left]
Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by Flakky26(f): 11:59am On Jan 16, 2023
It is possible to be married and have heaven on earth marriage ,you need wisdom ,knowledge etc . Join happy couples Christian whatsapp group for the married for daily wisdom tips for happy marriage and a platform to network ,discuss and interact with other Christian couples click
[url]sites.google.com/view/happycouples[/url]
Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by VULCAN(m): 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2023
The first wife died.

The person that told you he is on his third wife knew they would get your rxn out of people who don't investigate what they are told

Don't get triggered so easily next time

Gerrard59:

The average Nigerian is a bloody hypocrite when it comes to marital affairs. Imagine the man being on his third wife and people think the woman is at fault?
Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by Gohs: 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2023
Well, since the divorce has been finalised, I wish them all the best.

My people let's vote Labour Party and welcome president Peter Obi, GCFR on May 2023 grin cheesy
Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by Magnoliaa(f): 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2023
SaiOba:
Dumb hypocrite

Please, shut up.

You're the only hypocrite here.

A man is on his third wife and that's the rubbish you had to s****? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by akpascomartino: 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2023
Worriedwife:

But he never blamed the woman . Is the woman Patrick?
Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by nairamaniac: 1:36pm On Jan 16, 2023
siofra:
Another reason to fear men consistently in 2023

Men will stain your black

grin kologirl

You didn't add NIGERIA men would stain your black grin
Re: Patrick Doyle Remarries by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 16, 2023
God1000:
The rate of divorce in Nigeria is frightening.

Forbearance doesn't exist in modern marriages anymore.
We were negatively influenced.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him / The Day Fela Kuti Married 27 Women In One Day (Throwback Photos) / Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.