Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,741 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:20 PM

Mercy Chinwo Shares Chat With Husband, Pastor Blessed | SEE - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mercy Chinwo Shares Chat With Husband, Pastor Blessed | SEE (228 Views)

Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape / Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) / Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Chinwo Shares Chat With Husband, Pastor Blessed | SEE by Dikysmith1: 5:31pm On Jan 15, 2023
Popular gospel singer, Mercy Chinwo, has taken to social media to share her chat with her husband, Pastor Blessed.

In the chat, which has elicited hilarious reactions from their fans and followers, Pastor Blessed confronted his wife, Mercy, for not acknowledging him in her latest post.

The “Na You Dey Reign” crooner had taken to her Instagram page to share beautiful photos of herself. In the photo, she donned a beautiful African print dress and her signature beret to match.

In her caption, she acknowledged everyone who contributed to the stunning look, except her husband, who appeared to have styled her.

“May you always have countless reasons to SMILE������������������� My last slide though���‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️, � by @dhbydhofficial, Beret by @mecempire, Styled by �������‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️.” She wrote.

Seeing that she didn’t give him credit for his styling, Pastor Blessed slid into his wife’s DM to query why she failed to acknowledge him in the post.

MORE
https://supers.ng/mercy-chinwo-shares-chat-with-husband-pastor-blessed-see/

(1) (Reply)

I Sat On My Eyes / Book Of Light: Chronicles Of Immortals Satanists( Jews,nato,uk And Vatican)Copy / Praying The Our Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.