Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. (29189 Views)

The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning / How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) / Food Is Ready: I Killed This Monitor Lizard In My Farm This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by ZINNYBANKS: 8:45pm On Jan 15, 2023
ahnie:

Hardworking,smart and deligent site cheesy cheesy naim I dey bomb
Ja mi tan ahnie .. Ki lo ru Ku site yen .. embarassed
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by ahnie: 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:

Ja mi tan ahnie .. Ki lo ru Ku site yen .. embarassed
I don't know what you're talking
About zinny.
All I know is that,food is meant to be eaten,you don't need to bomb any site.
Our prayers should always be,Dear lord may we not lack what we want and what to eat.

1 Like

Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by davillian(m): 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2023
ahnie:
For several weeks now I have bn craving banga soup and starch.

I went to the market and bought half derica of palmnut,fresh catfish,fresh water fish, periwinkles,bongafish,ponmo with starch.

The purpose of this thread is not to show off,just for the fun of it.
Cc
nlfpmod
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Pls what are the spices in that plastic containers
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by ahnie: 9:02pm On Jan 15, 2023
davillian:

Pls what are the spices in that plastic containers
Rogoje(I don't know the English name) botanical names.

2_Atai-ko(still do not know the English name either.

Thanks!
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by davillian(m): 9:04pm On Jan 15, 2023
ahnie:

Rogoje(I don't know the English name) botanical names.

2_Atai-ko(still do not know the English name either.

Thanks!
Abeg who know should help me interpret
Thanks
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by Urheadmaster(m): 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2023
Yummy yummy yummy yummy tongue kiss
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by ahnie: 9:29pm On Jan 15, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Yummy yummy yummy yummy tongue kiss
Coming from you of all people,thank you cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by Owologbo(m): 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
Ekpeitut:
I find it quite strange that you would add more red oil to banga soup

In my place banga soup is called efere Abak. I mean you are literally making the soup with banga (oil palm seeds) so why add more palm oil

Anyways go on please, I'm following...

Where did read the part of oil been added to the Banga soup?

2 Likes

Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by mariahAngel(f): 10:09pm On Jan 15, 2023
Ahnie, your banga soup is banging. Well done.
Can I have it with rice? cheesy
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by ahnie: 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2023
mariahAngel:
Ahnie, your banga soup is banging. Well done.
Can I have it with rice? cheesy
Sure,I planned alternating with rice tomorrow morning as breakfast.

Weldon!
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2023
ahnie:
The final product,I had to download it with a bottle of sprite.
Mariahangel food is ready.
Gloryhomemaker slide in.
Diomakitchen welcome aboard.
Fman oya come chop
Truvelisback come chop isoko food.

Well done oooo
That's some work there
Eating the fruit of your labour (time and effort in food preparation) is always so rewarding grin

1 Like

Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by ahnie: 10:30pm On Jan 15, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

Well done oooo
That's some work there
Eating the fruit of your labour (time and effort in food preparation) is always so rewarding grin
Da lu sor nne!

1 Like

Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by Truvelisback(m): 10:39pm On Jan 15, 2023
ahnie:
Gloryhomemaker slide in.
Fman oya come chop
When u taste Ijaw Banga, na that time u go know Soup pass Soup.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by ZINNYBANKS: 10:44pm On Jan 15, 2023
ahnie:

I don't know what you're talking
About zinny.
All I know is that,food is meant to be eaten,you don't need to bomb any site.
Our prayers should always be,Dear lord may we not lack what we want and what to eat.
But you like fish gan o this past week u go don chop am like 5 times. grin
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by ashawopikin(m): 11:10pm On Jan 15, 2023
ahnie:
Gloryhomemaker slide in.
Fman oya come chop
e no look presentable at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by ashawopikin(m): 11:12pm On Jan 15, 2023
JASONjnr:

One day, a redpiller will propose to you and you will accept and marry him...

He'd be a nairalander.....And your pictures will be on frontage to celebrate you two...

This I have seen!
who wan propose to dis one?
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by Nicepoker(m): 11:34pm On Jan 15, 2023
This one get person for one restaurant wey de package pictures of their cookings give am. She go come de upload here de claim say na she prepare the food.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by BigYash: 1:37am On Jan 16, 2023
Nicepoker:
This one get person for one restaurant wey de package pictures of their cookings give am. She go come de upload here de claim say na she prepare the food.
Which restaurant wan cook that kind food ? Abi you no see as the soup be? She wan do worst,she no cut the fish head comot. Only God knows,if she even split, to remove the intestine. See as that fish open mouth dey drink d soup undecided

Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by ahnie: 8:47am On Jan 16, 2023
BigYash:
Which restaurant wan cook that kind food ? Abi you no see as the soup be? She wan do worst,she no cut the fish head comot. Only God knows,if she even split, to remove the intestine. See as that fish open mouth dey drink d soup undecided
Lemmi stoop to your level for 2 seconds afterwards do not expect any response from me

Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by BigYash: 10:55am On Jan 16, 2023
ahnie:

Lemmi stoop to your level for 2 seconds afterwards do not expect any response from me
Stoop to your level ,devil's ass. undecided
Since the day you started gossiping your neighbor on nairaland,that's the day I knew the level you belong madam. I was actually your fan ,until you brought your neighbor's story to nairaland,making conclusion that he won't make it in life,because you created the dude. undecided
( Person wen no near you )

For the fish,its good you removed the intestines,even though the head still looks somehow in the soup..

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by NaijaCover(m): 11:34am On Jan 16, 2023
Following The Thread Like Beans And Bread
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by southsouthking(m): 11:35am On Jan 16, 2023
My favorite soup
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by NaijaCover(m): 11:36am On Jan 16, 2023
ahnie:
Gloryhomemaker slide in.
Fman oya come chop

Oya Come Show , Some Love?
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by nickxtra(m): 11:36am On Jan 16, 2023
ahnie:

I went to the market and bought half derica of palmnut,fresh catfish,fresh water fish, periwinkles,bongafish,ponmo with starch.

Just leave me this morning o. No allow me break my fast before time, pls
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by nickxtra(m): 11:36am On Jan 16, 2023
ahnie:

Just leave me this morning o. No allow me break my fast before time, pls. Haha, this na temptation o
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by Otunbakayce: 11:37am On Jan 16, 2023
ahnie:
Gloryhomemaker slide in.
Fman oya come chop
starch and soda? Wtf
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by solexzy: 11:38am On Jan 16, 2023
Pls elaborate more on this starch, my mind dey think differently cool
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by Bebetter: 11:40am On Jan 16, 2023
Guy, this your starch get seed na, you for calm down turn am well well to achieve a smooth mix oh! wink

ahnie:
Gloryhomemaker slide in.
Fman oya come chop
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by Lepon02: 11:41am On Jan 16, 2023
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by AngelicBeing: 11:41am On Jan 16, 2023
cool
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 16, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Broke and Hungry Nairaland Redpillers wannabe viewing this thread from the comfort of their homes huts like;

Stop insulting people on this forum? Didnt you spend your weekend in a man's house? Was it not for pecuniary reasons?
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by Nostring: 11:42am On Jan 16, 2023
ahnie:

better open YouTube channel already , and start making money off this contents.. u dey make front page, so u go definitely get the views

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rate This Homemade Concoction Rice. / A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) / Nigerian Foods You Should Eat To Stay Healthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.