Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:28 PM

See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. (29791 Views)

How I Prepared This Big Chicken / The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning / How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by SocialJustice: 1:39pm On Jan 16, 2023
Truvelisback:
The Starch look like Yansh.
Na the real deal be that.
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by sylve11: 1:40pm On Jan 16, 2023
DivineT:

Itsekiri get Banga soup , you must be joking
Do you guys even know how to cook
Do you even know how to grow palm nut
Abi na only mouth una get

Abeg o
Anything Banga, owho and the likes, if you want the very best of it go and meet Urhobos. Fact!

Leave them make them dey make noise anyhow here. grin cool
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by SouthSouth1914: 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2023
ahnie:
The final product,I had to download it with a bottle of sprite.
Mariahangel food is ready.
Gloryhomemaker slide in.
Diomakitchen welcome aboard.
Fman oya come chop
Truvelisback come chop isoko food.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by MrOreo(m): 1:55pm On Jan 16, 2023
Nice, even a novice can prepare this with your properly laid down steps. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by Astar007: 1:55pm On Jan 16, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Broke and Hungry Nairaland Redpillers wannabe viewing this thread from the comfort of their homes huts like;

U be mumu grin grin grin
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by Ofemmanu1: 2:09pm On Jan 16, 2023
Doshian:
This lady and food.you eat too much.

Na she go chop all the fish heads..

Odiegwu!
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by Richarlison640(m): 2:54pm On Jan 16, 2023
Show me the location I'll be right there
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by IMPARTIAL: 3:03pm On Jan 16, 2023
Banga Soup and Starch!

1 Share

Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by SolomonGrundy: 3:04pm On Jan 16, 2023
ahnie:
For several weeks now I have bn craving banga soup and starch.

I went to the market and bought half derica of palmnut,fresh catfish,fresh water fish, periwinkles,bongafish,ponmo with starch.

The purpose of this thread is not to show off,just for the fun of it.
How do you wash ur catfish to remove those slimmy stuffs?
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by Isabi4lov: 3:24pm On Jan 16, 2023
So delicious tongue exactly what I prepared yesterday.
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by francotunsco: 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2023
With so much effort and resources used, i just wish it can look better. Whether it tastes fine or not is a subject for your guy to deal with.
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by Brownshoe: 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
Wahala soup
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by FiremanX: 5:34pm On Jan 16, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Broke and Hungry Nairaland Redpillers wannabe viewing this thread from the comfort of their homes huts like;
U this ugly looking baboon, u no go keep quiet?
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by SodiumValproate: 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2023
ahnie:
For several weeks now I have bn craving banga soup and starch.

I went to the market and bought half derica of palmnut,fresh catfish,fresh water fish, periwinkles,bongafish,ponmo with starch.

The purpose of this thread is not to show off,just for the fun of it.
This one and fish again.

Them swear for you and fish?
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by SodiumValproate: 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2023
Jennyclay:
So Lovely! Edo people also use palmnut to prepare black soup.

Some men like Zonefree can't even afford to buy common bongs fish to cook soup. Zonefree always use eggs (like 2) to cook soup.

That boy don't have any money in his pocket and bank account. Shior!

How far? You never go Italy? cool
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by Jennyclay(f): 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2023
SodiumValproate:

How far? You never go Italy? cool
why don't you come and carry me to Italy undecided. abi you're broke?

Shior!
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by SodiumValproate: 6:07pm On Jan 16, 2023
Jennyclay:
why don't you come and carry me to Italy undecided. abi you're broke?

Shior!
I only sponsor girls with tight kuntus not the ones with dilapidated kpekus whos' labia has reached yield point where it even flaps around from side to side hiting and rubbing against the thighs when walking around naked like you.

If you have a younger sister who is less than 14, we can start planning now on how I can sponsor her to Italy when she comes of age. cool
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by simplepee(f): 6:26pm On Jan 16, 2023
Yummy. Starch and banga is life….. Starch also go well with egusi pepper soup with alot of pork meat choi. Now I’m craving it cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by WhizdomXX(m): 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2023
JASONjnr:

No oh....

I just borrowed his concept to catch cruise....
Omo you made my night grin grin
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by WhizdomXX(m): 8:37pm On Jan 16, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

Just finished eating the same.
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by WhizdomXX(m): 8:38pm On Jan 16, 2023
southsouthking:

Na itsekiri get Banga soup no cap.
Tick and plumping with the dry cat fish and Tiko meat.
I doff my hat for them.
Where una two come from?
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by jomarick(m): 11:59pm On Jan 16, 2023
Wow! Look really delicious that fresh fish taste like tuna, so long I ate starch
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by Fabsonkene: 6:51am On Jan 17, 2023
people can eat rubbish for this life oooo
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by cho25bc(f): 7:42am On Jan 17, 2023
ahnie:
The final product,I had to download it with a bottle of sprite.
Mariahangel food is ready.
Gloryhomemaker slide in.
Diomakitchen welcome aboard.
Fman oya come chop
Truvelisback come chop isoko food.

Nice. Looks yummy. I dont think ive tasted banga soup before, though. Hope to have the chance one day.

By the way, please reduce your intake of drinks. It's not really healthy.
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by jaymichael(m): 9:26am On Jan 17, 2023
ahnie:
The starch
You no drop oil for your starch?
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by Foodqueen(f): 3:40pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ahnie! Ahnie!! Ahnie!!!!

How many times did I call u
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by ahnie: 12:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
Foodqueen:
Ahnie! Ahnie!! Ahnie!!!!

How many times did I call u
Tiri times maam
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2023
ashawopikin:
who wan propose to dis one?

can i chop u bro? cheesy
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by Foodqueen(f): 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
ahnie:

Tiri times maam

That soup, na waoh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make Party Style Fried Rice / This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. / Restaurant named Don't Mind Your Wife & Her Bad Cooking. Lol (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.