Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Uyo And Asaba: Comparison: Pictures Videos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uyo And Asaba: Comparison: Pictures Videos (4936 Views)

Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey / Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures / The Lagos State Governor's Residences And Offices (Pictures, Videos And Stories) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uyo And Asaba: Comparison: Pictures Videos by 0fodirinwa: 11:40pm On Jan 15, 2023
Mumu stop deceiving yourself. Owerri is a glorified village. Below is the aerial view of Owerri. Aba and Owerri are on the same level

Grgton:
this is owerri below; stop posting old pictures

1 Like

Re: Uyo And Asaba: Comparison: Pictures Videos by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 15, 2023
0fodirinwa:

Owerri is the worst state capital in SE and SS. Okada is the major means of transportation in Owerri due to bad roads

Re: Uyo And Asaba: Comparison: Pictures Videos by 0fodirinwa: 11:42pm On Jan 15, 2023
Grgton:
owerri is not what you thinking

Owerri is a glorified rural area, even Asaba is better than Owerri. Okada is still in owerri due to bad roads and unplanned environment

1 Like

Re: Uyo And Asaba: Comparison: Pictures Videos by 0fodirinwa: 11:42pm On Jan 15, 2023
Grgton:
Owerri is a village

This video shows and proves that owerri is a glorified rural area

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FPfH3auspc

1 Like

Re: Uyo And Asaba: Comparison: Pictures Videos by 0fodirinwa: 11:44pm On Jan 15, 2023
Grgton, shanties and slums are almost everywhere in Owerri

1 Like

Re: Uyo And Asaba: Comparison: Pictures Videos by Tinubuadvocate: 11:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
So what are you insinuating ? Are you saying Asaba belong to ebo?
gidgiddy:
Its hard to say which city is more developed between Uyo and Asaba, Im tempted to say Uyo

Anyways, Igbos and Ibibios are neighbours and should not be comparing their cities like Asaba and Uyo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uyo And Asaba: Comparison: Pictures Videos by lilyheaven: 11:58pm On Jan 15, 2023
Please remove umuahia.
It should be below them .
Comparing awka to umuahia... ewooo!
FatherOfJesus:
I am not joking.
Asaba, Umuahia and Awka are in the same league.

Abakaliki left them 4years ago

1 Like

Re: Uyo And Asaba: Comparison: Pictures Videos by JinxBreaker: 11:56am On Jan 16, 2023
Uyo - Akwa lbom State in pictures...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uyo And Asaba: Comparison: Pictures Videos by JinxBreaker: 12:10pm On Jan 16, 2023
more of Uyo pics...

3 Likes

Re: Uyo And Asaba: Comparison: Pictures Videos by JinxBreaker: 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2023
Uyo pictures continue.

Picture 1- Aka road, Uyo at night.
Picture 2 - Ring road 3 interchange, Uyo.
Picture 3 - lbom e-library, lBB way, Uyo.
Picture 4 - lbom lcon Hotel and Golf Resort, Uyo.

2 Likes

Re: Uyo And Asaba: Comparison: Pictures Videos by nesphil(m): 12:54pm On Jan 16, 2023
We've seen the two cities from the videos and you are spewing trash.
So are you telling us that these videos are not the videos of these two cities
Only fhoools will believe you're in Uyo at the moment cos that's the usual lies use guys always tell here on NL grin

Septagon:
oga,dont depend on videos.im an eyewitness.

1 Like

Re: Uyo And Asaba: Comparison: Pictures Videos by nesphil(m): 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2023
hahaha like which kind of structures
4 story buildings with aluminum roofing sheets are what you are talking about
then you must be a joker.

Can you in your sane life compare the architecture of Uyo to that of Asaba
Starting from the Airport to the stadium, the worship center, Ibom Tropicana mall, Ibom hotel, dakkada tower, Ibom e-library, residential apartments in the various residential estates in Uyo, schools, hotels, business offices, etc.

if your non-existent aunty has told you that, then let it be on record that your aunty doesn't know Uyo period.

For all those architectural masterpieces that I've mentioned above, please can you list the ones that are in Asaba that can be compared to these ones

Let's exclude roads cos if I include roads, Asaba will never come closer to Uyo at all grin

16inchdick:

Keep deceiving yourself na just roads and say Akwaibom neat when it comes to structures dem no be mates My Aunt residing in Akwaibom for 15 years was shocked recently when she saw the structures springing up in Asaba she was marvelled na she use her mouth say Akwaibom na still village

1 Like

Re: Uyo And Asaba: Comparison: Pictures Videos by JinxBreaker: 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2023
Checkout Uyo pictures and do the comparison yourself grin

NB:
Picture 1 - Atiku Abubakar way Flyover Bridge, Uyo
Picture 2 - Uyo-ltu-Calabar Highway, Uyo.
Picture 3 - Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Flyover Bridge at night, Uyo
Picture 4 - Uyo-Abak expressway.

2 Likes

Re: Uyo And Asaba: Comparison: Pictures Videos by nesphil(m): 1:20pm On Jan 16, 2023
This thread is not created by an Akwa Ibom person.
I know who created this thread and what made him create this thread.

So don't say what you don't know. grin grin

jamesversion:
Akwa Ibom peeps tried to compare Uyo with PH, no way.. Now dem don enter Asaba. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uyo And Asaba: Comparison: Pictures Videos by Igboid: 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
lol, it's not funnier than Abakaliki and Edda in ebonyi state

Lol!
I like your confidence.
To most poorly travelled Igbos, any Igbo dialect that is not close to what they speak in Onitsha or Aba, is funny to them.

My brother wife from Isuikwuato had her younger brother visit us in Enugu sometime ago.
Whenever the boy spoke his Isuikwuato dialect, people will be laughing at him.

The boy says " gaa zalua ala" instead of "jee nodu odu" or "jee tukwulu ani", like they say in Enugu.

4 Likes

Re: Uyo And Asaba: Comparison: Pictures Videos by JinxBreaker: 1:38pm On Jan 16, 2023
So is landmass what you use in determining which Capital City is better than the other

Landmass is not a yardstick for determining this bro.

Lagos today is the smallest state in Nigeria and the best among all Nigeria's 36 states plus the FCT.

Let me educate you in terms Uyo Capital City landmass; Uyo Capital City of Akwa ibom State covers Uyo LGA and major parts of 5 other LGAs of the state.

Are you aware the Uyo is gradually extending towards Nung Udoe, Abak, lbiono lbom, Nwaniba and towards the Airport in Uruan

You may not know this cos its obvious you're not from AKS.

Idiko1:

Wrong!!!! In a provincial urban setting, Uyo was ahead of Asaba even before the 12 states of Nigeria were created. However, Asaba has bounced into the developmental atmosphere and has emerged bigger than Uyo in land mass. Asaba is about to stretch to Okpanam and Igbuzor.

2 Likes

Re: Uyo And Asaba: Comparison: Pictures Videos by nesphil(m): 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2023
I prefer to live in a small city that's serene, calm, clean, green, and peaceful.
A city with a good road network, affordable housing, good food, clean environment.

Than to live in a large, chaotic, very disorganized slum of a city with deplorable roads grin

Uyo is better than Asaba by all standards of good and healthy living period.

Idiko1:

Wrong!!!! In a provincial urban setting, Uyo was ahead of Asaba even before the 12 states of Nigeria were created. However, Asaba has bounced into the developmental atmosphere and has emerged bigger than Uyo in land mass. Asaba is about to stretch to Okpanam and Igbuzor.

2 Likes

Re: Uyo And Asaba: Comparison: Pictures Videos by AdaojoTheUrchin: 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2023
Ekpeitit:
Why can't you develop the South East to be like other places?
All una sabi na to migrate all over the place selling pure water.

Smelly ekuke don open mouth. Dirty gbado urchin.. grin

1 Like

Re: Uyo And Asaba: Comparison: Pictures Videos by Septagon: 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2023
nesphil:
We've seen the two cities from the videos and you are spewing trash.
So are you telling us that these videos are not the videos of these two cities
Only fhoools will believe you're in Uyo at the moment cos that's the usual lies use guys always tell here on NL grin

don't have ur time,kid.go and continue watching your videos
Re: Uyo And Asaba: Comparison: Pictures Videos by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 5:37pm On Jan 16, 2023
Septagon:
Sir,pls stop culling pictures from the internet to portray uyo.im currently in Uyo and it's not as clean or developed as asaba.i was lucky to serve in Asaba so I know what Im saying.
I can tell you names of every location in that picture with accuracy, and I can bet my left nyash that you have never been to Uyo before. I lived in Asaba as well as Uyo too, there's nothing like internet in those pictures. Ekpuoghe! Any day you step your foot in Uyo, you will never wish to go back.
Re: Uyo And Asaba: Comparison: Pictures Videos by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2023
RIVERS1stson:

Asaba is the worst state capital in southern Nigeria. What's this sshit
This the one I'll disagree, before you make that conclusion try visit Umuahia first.
Re: Uyo And Asaba: Comparison: Pictures Videos by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 5:48pm On Jan 16, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
I am from Okpanam and I am an Igbo man.
Imagine one imbe from far oshogbo or Ibadan coming to tell you that you don't have identity grin
Re: Uyo And Asaba: Comparison: Pictures Videos by christistruth01: 5:51pm On Jan 16, 2023
Sergio101:

For fact...... there's no tribe in Lagos known as Yoruba.

The land is owned by all......or better still we call it "No man's land"

Exactly ,just like Onitsha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uyo And Asaba: Comparison: Pictures Videos by Septagon: 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2023
TRUTHaDDICTED:
I can tell you names of every location in that picture with accuracy, and I can bet my left nyash that you have never been to Uyo before. I lived in Asaba as well as Uyo too, there's nothing like internet in those pictures. Ekpuoghe! Any day you step your foot in Uyo, you will never wish to go back.
lol.so according to u,I'm not in Uyo? that's so funny
Re: Uyo And Asaba: Comparison: Pictures Videos by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 6:05pm On Jan 16, 2023
Septagon:
lol.so according to u,I'm not in Uyo? that's so funny
You're merely laying claim, you can't be in UYO and talk such misleading nonsense, even remote villages like Ifa Attai, Nsit Attai, Ekpenukom, Nsit Udim and Nbiabong are all developed beyond your false claims talk less of the main Uyo city. Oga go and rest abeg. Ok tell us where you're in Uyo.

1 Like

Re: Uyo And Asaba: Comparison: Pictures Videos by Septagon: 10:04pm On Jan 16, 2023
TRUTHaDDICTED:
You're merely laying claim, you can't be in UYO and talk such misleading nonsense, even remote villages like Ifa Attai, Nsit Attai, Ekpenukom, Nsit Udim and Nbiabong are all developed beyond your false claims talk less of the main Uyo city. Oga go and rest abeg. Ok tell us where you're in Uyo.
I don't like arguing over little issues.from ur spelling of the above villages,it shows u are not even a native.since I'm not in Uyo,no problem.
Re: Uyo And Asaba: Comparison: Pictures Videos by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 3:48pm On Jan 17, 2023
Septagon:
I don't like arguing over little issues.from ur spelling of the above villages,it shows u are not even a native.since I'm not in Uyo,no problem.
Oga mention where you're in Uyo let's verify your fact, you're telling me about spelling.
Re: Uyo And Asaba: Comparison: Pictures Videos by 3pointsagree: 3:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ibom rules

1 Like

Re: Uyo And Asaba: Comparison: Pictures Videos by Septagon: 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2023
TRUTHaDDICTED:
Oga mention where you're in Uyo let's verify your fact, you're telling me about spelling.
I dey nwaniba.close to ewet technical college
Re: Uyo And Asaba: Comparison: Pictures Videos by Switruth: 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2023
Septagon:
Sir,pls stop culling pictures from the internet to portray uyo.im currently in Uyo and it's not as clean or developed as asaba.i was lucky to serve in Asaba so I know what Im saying.
please stop lying. I just came back from ibom golf club. Uyo is one of the neatest towns in this country. I do go to Ibori golf and country club for tournaments and they’re not mates at all. Uyo is a fantastic place to be while Asaba is just keke napep town

2 Likes

Re: Uyo And Asaba: Comparison: Pictures Videos by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 5:29pm On Jan 17, 2023
Septagon:
I dey nwaniba.close to ewet technical college
So you're in Nwaniba and you're saying that those pictures are not real? You're not aware that' that water fountain in the video is at Nwaniba by 4 lane roundabout? Or you just mention the name you could remember?

2 Likes

Re: Uyo And Asaba: Comparison: Pictures Videos by XerXerz: 2:05am On Jan 18, 2023
Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win / " I Am In Oslo" - Osinbajo Reveals (photos) / Chief Ogbuawa,20 Others Arraigned For Kidnapping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.