Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,425 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win (4942 Views)

US Court: Tinubu Has 7 Days To Tell Us Why We Shouldn't Release His Real Result / IGP Baba To Court: Tinubu Has No Pending Criminal Case With Police / Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by Felabrity: 2:25pm On Mar 24, 2023
It was for his own good

If you know you know

Edited: for context

Kilometres:

This is the comment I was waiting for.

I swear Tinubu na master player.

Why win Osun and lose presidency? If APC is able to prove over-voting and certificate disqualification...it will set precedence for the Presidential tribunal.

So, the game is...let them win and use the same precedence to win Presidential case

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by Ireportlive: 2:26pm On Mar 24, 2023
Lagos ElluPig won Presidential election, PDP won Katsina Presidential election, APC won Osun Petition and PDP won Appeal

Suddenly Democracy is not in danger

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by Midehi3(f): 2:30pm On Mar 24, 2023
Story

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by Asgard13: 2:31pm On Mar 24, 2023
Guess he’s now Nigeria law and constitution

If Una wan worship Tinubu for Una place .. make Una worship am with small sense ..

Imagine foolishness…

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by IgOga(m): 2:31pm On Mar 24, 2023
Is Tinubu the Judge ni grin grin grin

I am surprised that Adeleke won considering that he lost 3 out of the 4 petitions he put before the court. He did not just win a majority vote. He won a unanimous victory.

6 Likes

Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2023
Felabrity:
It was for his own good

If you know you know

Is Tinubu now god or judges?

4 Likes

Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2023
Ireportlive:
Lagos ElluPig won Presidential election, PDP won Katsina Presidential election, APC won Osun Petition and PDP won Appeal

Suddenly Democracy is not in danger

Let the cry keep coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by leanonme82: 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2023
Facts only. And its obvious. It has all been decided with backroom dealings and begging.
Thats why Adeleke has not been attacking APC any more too.
If you know, you know.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by Felabrity: 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:

Is Tinubu now god or judges?
you will understand better after the supreme court declare him the authentic winner

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by Validated: 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2023
Felabrity:
It was for his own good

If you know you know

Go and rest. Who is Tinubu?
A mere druglord. In saner climes, Tinubu should be serving life sentence.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by leanonme82: 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2023
Felabrity:
you will understand better after the supreme court declare him the authentic winner

Its not getting to the supreme court. APC has decided not to continue pursuing this case past the appeal court. Backroom deals have been made.
Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by cktheluckyman: 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2023
So Tinubu is now God?

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by Ttalk: 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2023
Asgard13:

If Una wan worship Tinubu for Una place .. make Una worship am with small sense ..

Imagine foolishness…

Wetin Tinubu buy for your market na. Se afise ni. Never seen this kind of obsession before

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by Felabrity: 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2023
leanonme82:

Its not getting to the supreme court. APC has decided not to continue pursuing this case past the appeal court. Backroom deals have been made.
I am referring to the presidential election
Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by BombAttack(f): 2:43pm On Mar 24, 2023
Felabrity:
It was for his own good

If you know you know

Is Tinubu the doing the work of judges

See this oluomo mumu thugs

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by David160(m): 2:44pm On Mar 24, 2023
Felabrity:
It was for his own good

If you know you know

APC slaves are pained... Mumu people.

Tell yourself whatever u must to feel beta... Zombie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by nonhuman(m): 2:45pm On Mar 24, 2023
Felabrity:
It was for his own good

If you know you know

so you guys even know the difference between wrong and right yet are here defending the wrong as if you are dumb

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by a4cube: 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2023
Felabrity:
It was for his own good

If you know you know

Is Tinubu the CJN now?
Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by Felabrity: 2:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
David160:

APC slaves are pained... Mumu people.

Tell yourself whatever u must to feel beta... Zombie
Tinubu is the master strategist

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by a4cube: 2:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
leanonme82:
Facts only. And its obvious. It has all been decided with backroom dealings and begging.
Thats why Adeleke has not been attacking APC any more too.
If you know, you know.
If this is the case no need of the court proceedings. The other party should just withdraw the case.

Children everywhere.
Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by overall90: 2:50pm On Mar 24, 2023
When it comes to propaganda, give it to the yorubas.
I remember the first time I joined nairaland,I do come across statements that Osun state IGR is bigger than that of the five south East states grin
Until oil prices dropped
then recession happened
And another recession
And COVID-19

the rest they say is history

4 Likes

Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by Asgard13: 2:57pm On Mar 24, 2023
Ttalk:

Wetin Tinubu buy for your market na. Se afise ni. Never seen this kind of obsession before

He took what is not his… and must return it.

The Supreme Court will decide in what manner and how

That’s all

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by Omoawoke: 3:00pm On Mar 24, 2023
When they say obidients are majority idiots, no one should doubt it.
They are so petty and cook the weirdest of imaginations and news to satisfy their delusional state. Op you don kolo

Na wa!!!

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by Omoawoke: 3:01pm On Mar 24, 2023
overall90:
I remember the first time I joined nairaland,I do come across statements that Osun state IGR is bigger than that of the five south East states grin
Until oil prices dropped
then recession happened
And another recession
And COVID-19

The op is a fellow Obidient and ipob like you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by nedu666: 3:05pm On Mar 24, 2023
overall90:
Until oil prices dropped
then recession happened
And another recession
And COVID-19

Dat was during aregbe. Osun can survive without fed allocation, osun igr is bigger than the entire south east, opon imo, o work, o feed, o school. Foreign invest was $1billion in osun. Eko ile and gbawe wan use propaganda finish us. At d end pay salary for where

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by inoki247: 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2023
Lol people no go see the scam now na afta the Supreme court rule on the Presidential election people will know they've been setup na even Same Lawyer wey Adeleke dey use na him one presidential candidate dey use.....
Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by Karemarealty288(m): 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2023
Felabrity:
It was for his own good

If you know you know

You are not getting the point......the petition is on the process, was Tinubu involved in drugs before now?
Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by IVORY2009(m): 3:09pm On Mar 24, 2023
Asgard13:

Imagine foolishness…

To all honestly, do you know the current Cjn is a norminee of Tinubu, Tanko was from Buharis camp, and you know what means to our democracy
Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by Okwyjesus(m): 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2023
Felabrity:
It was for his own good

If you know you know

The first analysis l made immediately I saw the head line
Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by N3TRAL: 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2023
The main decision of the Court of Appeal the differs from the tribunal that entertained the matter at first instance is that:

There is no over-voting if total votes in a polling unit is lower than the voting register even if it is higher than what the BVAS accredited.

The BVAS is secondary in proving over-voting, while the voters register is primary. That's the law according to the court of appeal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures / What's Your Priority For President Goodluck Jonathan. / MTN Donates Patrol Vans To Lagos Security Trust Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.