Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! (17625 Views)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! by Oluwaseundami: 6:50pm On Jan 15, 2023
Pls beware of this site , it’s been created by fraudsters and scammers. If you register on that site they will sent you message that your application is successful and ask you to pay for FIRS CLEARANCE FEES OF #500 online through one portal , pls ignore them because they will hack your BANK ACCOUNT and withdraw all your money to the last KOBO.
The scammers that owns that site is using an OPAY POS which is been link with that site.
Pls beware of those opportunists thieves .
Thanks.

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! by chosky2589(m): 8:45pm On Jan 15, 2023
God bless you for saving me, so it's not the original one!

25 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! by Xboy1993: 5:09am On Jan 16, 2023
chosky2589:
God bless you for saving me, so it's not the original one!
https://cdcfib.career/new/account

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! by falcon01: 5:46am On Jan 16, 2023
This Scam site has been active for more than 5 years now

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! by ugwumichael(m): 7:55am On Jan 16, 2023
Xboy1993:

https://cdcfib.career/new/account

Did they send you application code
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! by Frosheer(m): 11:58am On Jan 16, 2023
ok noted
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! by BigDawsNet: 11:58am On Jan 16, 2023
Hmmm... it's supposed to be a a voluntary service... the job of the government is to beg citizens to serve dia nations.... but it's other way round... na Citizens go beg tire and Las las you will have to use man no man... to get the job...

16 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! by Realmi: 11:58am On Jan 16, 2023
...na everything scammers don dey put hand now

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! by Sultty(m): 11:59am On Jan 16, 2023
and some e-diots will still want this evil to continue by voting in incompetent leaders. During buhari's govt more people are killed and made homeless since 1999. From bht, to fulani herdsmen, to COVID-19 palliative hoarding, to bandits kidnapping people, to increase in disregard for the rule of law, abuse of power and the likes
now a scammer is using the unemployed lots to catch cruise. by voting them they will be getting paid at the your expense

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! by iWasNotHere(m): 12:00pm On Jan 16, 2023
Nigeria and scam
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! by GeneralPula: 12:00pm On Jan 16, 2023
This is exactly how they cloned some websites to get people’s bank info. Some people do fall for it unfortunately..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! by Olumaeme: 12:01pm On Jan 16, 2023
Only in Nigeria.

Why has the person who created the site not been arrested?

14 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! by OBUKOMENA: 12:03pm On Jan 16, 2023
Okay. Noted.

BTW:

Why is it that whenever Nigerians are advised to "Vote Wisely" in the coming general elections, a section of the populace think it's a campaign statement to vote one of the frontline presidential candidates?

If you think voting wisely means voting another candidate and not yours, based on what your conscience tells you, why are you still insisting on voting foolishly to your candidate?

If you like vote wisely; if you like do otherwise, we are all in it together!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! by technuel: 12:04pm On Jan 16, 2023
Ok
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! by Esales(m): 12:06pm On Jan 16, 2023
How can a scam site run for 5yrs+
Meanwhile, to dey browse for interesting posts no dey Taya you? Save yourself the stress and time, Join my WhatsApp TV for hilarious content right on WhatsApp. Check my signature for the phone number.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! by fabianiyobosa(m): 12:08pm On Jan 16, 2023
Only the gullible ones will fall for it. No government website ends with .com.ng

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! by Father4all: 12:16pm On Jan 16, 2023
The whole country is a SCAM

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! by tk4radi: 12:21pm On Jan 16, 2023
Na waa ooo.

But then,, Peter Obi will put an end to all these nonsense
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! by sageb: 12:28pm On Jan 16, 2023
Oluwaseundami:
Pls beware of this site , it’s been created by fraudsters and scammers. If you register on that site they will sent you message that your application is successful and ask you to pay for FIRS CLEARANCE FEES OF #500 online through one portal , pls ignore them because they will hack your BANK ACCOUNT and withdraw all your money to the last KOBO.
The scammers that owns that site is using an OPAY POS which is been link with that site.
Pls beware of those opportunists thieves .
Thanks.

Thanks for the information
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! by adeniyi65(m): 12:28pm On Jan 16, 2023
All looters
All scammers
Shall know nothing
But disaster.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! by samuelson06(m): 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2023
Olumaeme:
Only in Nigeria.

Why has the person who created the site not been arrested?

Because the authorities don't care about us.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! by Abudat(m): 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2023
I fall victim of this too. The government should do something about this
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! by geedot: 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
fabianiyobosa:
Only the gullible ones will fall for it. No government website ends with .com.ng
So anyone not aware of this is gullible according to you?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! by boygeorge: 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
So, which is the authentic site please
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! by flourishing247: 1:20pm On Jan 16, 2023
Can't the site be brought down? This is really so unfair.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! by Ebitus: 1:27pm On Jan 16, 2023
The site is not responding to LGA section.
After selecting the state of residence...One will not be able to proceed the registration

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! by OlalereBolutife: 1:33pm On Jan 16, 2023
Same thing happened to me too o. I had to suspend it sha... Unable to input my LGA
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! by dmgr(m): 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2023
Ebitus:
After selecting the state of residence...One will not be able to proceed the registration

I encountered this same problem while use my mobile phone, but that wasn't the case when I switched to my pc.
I have completed the application

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! by charlesdinho7(m): 2:26pm On Jan 16, 2023
the genuine website for the ongoing recruitment for immigration is www.cdcfib.career
BE WISE
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! by massingale(m): 2:35pm On Jan 16, 2023
I'm experiencing same issue too.
I hope it is resolved soon.

Ebitus:
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! by massingale(m): 2:36pm On Jan 16, 2023
dmgr:

I encountered this same problem while use my mobile phone, but that wasn't the case when I switched to my pc.
I have completed the application

Oh !! Thanks. I will do the same.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comprehensive List Of Candidates Coming For Graduate Fair.(PORTHARCOURT) / Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / Efcc/sss Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.