Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } (61225 Views)

Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) / Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) / Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by Menclothing: 1:19pm On Jan 16, 2023
Interesting to read

Best plug for men items
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by Darnell9(m): 1:40pm On Jan 16, 2023
Madam i comot cap for u ooo
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by Hayzed2019: 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2023
the lady should be given an award.
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by MastaP12: 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2023
Did you actually type this thing with your fingers SMH.
mmadu4:
they have ugly kids SPITS
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by christistruth01: 2:07pm On Jan 16, 2023
1 Cor 13:13
13And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by spiceadole: 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Peace of mind is guaranteed in this relationship.

No fear of cheating

Says who?
He will cheat on her with a BLIND woman.
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by christistruth01: 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2023
MastaP12:
Did you actually type this thing with your fingers SMH.

He was born bitter

I pray Jesus Christ would heal his heart
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 16, 2023
virginprincess:
Wow!,i carry my two hands up for her,she tried, i don't think anything will ever make me marry a disable person not even money,Godforbid.

I pray God doesn’t test you based on this ignorant statement! Would you disown your children or husband if they have a disability later in their life?
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by merits(m): 2:13pm On Jan 16, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by Pootle: 2:20pm On Jan 16, 2023
true love still dey mak i no lie cool
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by Midehi3(f): 2:21pm On Jan 16, 2023
If poverty join this, mhennn you are finished
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by Tegabadguy(m): 2:24pm On Jan 16, 2023
love
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by OnonujuChrist(m): 2:26pm On Jan 16, 2023
This is rare, she went against all odds even her own heart. She has a strong will and with God in her. Praise God!

1 Like

Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by FireUpNow(m): 2:32pm On Jan 16, 2023
You have your husband, kids and a happy home so go to your father again and talk to him
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by FireUpNow(m): 2:33pm On Jan 16, 2023
Midehi3:
If poverty join this, mhennn you are finished
Everybody cannot be rich and mind you, poor people are surviving. God is everything
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by Alaga2222(m): 2:40pm On Jan 16, 2023
PellsKodak:

I would like to pamper you like a baby and give you peace and happiness,
Can you add me on Snapchat realpells
Nl DM ain't working for me angry

You wan pamper her abi you wan knack her? Nah the poor little girl I Dey pity..
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by omooba74(m): 2:47pm On Jan 16, 2023
i know this guy,he is a shoe cobbler,thats pure love.May human like devil,devil like human not chance to separate you people

1 Like

Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by Segzy19: 2:47pm On Jan 16, 2023
The spit is on you. Mumu
mmadu4:
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by Hassanmaye(m): 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Peace of mind is guaranteed in this relationship.

No fear of cheating
Hahahhahahaha
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by Hassanmaye(m): 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2023
Ahmed0336:
What!!!!

A Nigerian woman did this?

We are gradually getting to the promise land shocked
Hahaha hege
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by Hassanmaye(m): 3:09pm On Jan 16, 2023
Goodlady:
This is an unconditioned love. God bless the lady and protect her home.
Where are the dirty one boxer short for 7 days redpiller boys that are actually simp and pant washers in real life? They said women only love money. See a woman showing true love.
1in 10 million
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by Hassanmaye(m): 3:12pm On Jan 16, 2023
jeromestarks:
Check the story well. Check very well, the man found a way to disvirgin her that's one of the reasons she couldn't leave him.

Nice one girl.
Do you mean when a Man disvirgin a woman he will always have access? What of rape? Some women married virgin later they turned hoes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by jeromestarks: 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2023
Hassanmaye:

Do you mean when a Man disvirgin a woman he will always have access? What of rape? Some women married virgin later they turned hoes
To your first question, yes.

To you opinion, know that a while woman who kept herself until she met you is a woman who is determined to have a happy, stable and lasting home.
It takes determination for marriage to work!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by Midehi3(f): 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2023
FireUpNow:

Everybody cannot be rich and mind you, poor people are surviving. God is everything
You yourself should understand what I mean, think it deep, not the sarcastic angle
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by Olalomi01: 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2023
PellsKodak:
Goodlady will you marry me undecided undecided undecided

You're talking to a man. Goodlady is a man in f moniker
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by Lovelydaisies: 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2023
So how did they get married when the father of the lady disowned her? Before or after getting married?

God just blessed this man with a woman and she bore him lovely kids. I see love here.
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by Sweetvie: 4:10pm On Jan 16, 2023
Good for her smiley
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by projet: 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2023
That man's condition can be corrected 100% but would lot of money
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by Realist777: 4:22pm On Jan 16, 2023
mmadu4:
You were once an ugly kid na
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by FireUpNow(m): 4:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
Midehi3:

You yourself should understand what I mean, think it deep, not the sarcastic angle
Copy that
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by dmangodwin(m): 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2023
Ahmed0336:
What!!!!

A Nigerian woman did this?

We are gradually getting to the promise land shocked
There women like this in Nigeria but very few,and they are getting fewer by the day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) / How To Check The Expiry Date Of Your Gas Cylinder To Avoid Explosion / London Court Jails Nigerian Three Years For Flogging Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.