Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,381 members, 7,836,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } (61278 Views)

Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) / Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) / Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by Keniwit(m): 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2023
The big question is that ,will he accept you if you are in his position ??
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by Hassanmaye(m): 5:11pm On Jan 16, 2023
jeromestarks:

To your first question, yes.

To you opinion, know that a while woman who kept herself until she met you is a woman who is determined to have a happy, stable and lasting home.
It takes determination for marriage to work!
Ok o thanks but nowadays do you know some so called do anus?? Just pray sir
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by SodiumValproate: 5:40pm On Jan 16, 2023
Obalacam:
It's impossible to say who our heart falls in love with
You can't say the same for Siofra, Jennyclay, Candidlady, Sweetplum, Shalommy.
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by Obalacam(m): 5:52pm On Jan 16, 2023
SodiumValproate:

You can't say the same for Siofra, Jennyclay, Candidlady, Sweetplum, Shalommy.
What happened to these people you just mentioned?
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by jahsharon: 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Peace of mind is guaranteed in this relationship.

No fear of cheating

Is the only poor? If not, then any lady will fucck him for money
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by SodiumValproate: 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2023
Obalacam:

What happened to these people you just mentioned?
Those ones no fit love anything apart from money.
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by Obalacam(m): 6:06pm On Jan 16, 2023
SodiumValproate:

Those ones no fit love anything apart from money.

Now am pondering what you are pondering
They have conditioned their hearts to know the depth of your pocket before loving
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by SodiumValproate: 6:10pm On Jan 16, 2023
Obalacam:

Now am pondering what you are pondering
They have conditioned their hearts to know the depth of your pocket before loving
Omo! Check their comments for this matter.

You go believe pass..
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by Goodlady(f): 6:36pm On Jan 16, 2023
Olalomi01:

You're talking to a man. Goodlady is a man in f moniker
Na u dash me penni s abi?
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by Goodlady(f): 6:36pm On Jan 16, 2023
Hassanmaye:

1in 10 million
thanks

1 Like

Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by omoiyalayi(m): 7:05pm On Jan 16, 2023
Ahmed0336:
What!!!!

A Nigerian woman did this?

We are gradually getting to the promise land shocked

grin grin grin
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by bizzibodi(m): 7:13pm On Jan 16, 2023
Yo father no want that man to marry?...just advice d man to dey wear masks like lagbaja.

1 Like

Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by Otunbakayce: 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
This man definitely has a huge dick and thats what she is attracted to.
If you believe whatever love nonsense she is spitting then I am sorry for you.
Otilo!!!
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by TheGift: 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2023
Shalommy:
Hmmm... Its not easy! God bless that woman for managing the man. Chaii

Who told you She is managing Him. With this three Children they already have?
Unlike most people who are shallow, she has only learnt to look beyond the skin to the real Man within.
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by mecuries(m): 7:42pm On Jan 16, 2023
True love still exists....
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by sonofElElyon: 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2023
FullBlastLight:

https://mobile.ghanaweb.com/region/managinggh/My-Father-Disowned-Me-And-People-Mocked-Me-Because-I-Married-A-Disfigured-Man-Out-Of-Love-Woman-Cries-Out-42650

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YStj865k4_c How my cousin bathed, fed me with acid as a baby

Beautiful children they have.. when you see someone marry a person with disfigurement or physical challenge etc you should know that usually the love was planted there by a higher force... could be divinely planted or diabolically

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by Parkleader: 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2023
This is true love, this man is very lucky
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by Akuruoulo(m): 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2023
Shalommy:
Hmmm... Its not easy! God bless that woman for managing the man. Chaii

God should bless her quick
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by Akuruoulo(m): 8:22pm On Jan 16, 2023
Goodlady:
This is an unconditioned love. God bless the lady and protect her home.
Where are the dirty one boxer short for 7 days redpiller boys that are actually simp and pant washers in real life? They said women only love money. See a woman showing true love.

That means u detest simping
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by Akuruoulo(m): 8:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
PellsKodak:

U are beautiful,i would like to make babies with you
Make babies ?
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by Coronavirus1: 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2023
Nor be juju love be dat
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by doneback04: 8:31pm On Jan 16, 2023
Love is blind indeed
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by musazulyadain: 8:50pm On Jan 16, 2023
What you need is bless of God not people, I like your courage.
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:53pm On Jan 16, 2023
Love is a beautiful thing
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by Goodlady(f): 8:55pm On Jan 16, 2023
Akuruoulo:

That means u detest simping
Not really. A simp that pays his due well ll be loved in return. The best way to win any heart is by showing love.
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by Bimpe29: 9:24pm On Jan 16, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Peace of mind is guaranteed in this relationship.

No fear of cheating
Never say never as only God knows what the future portends. It shall be well with us.
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by Scamburster(m): 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2023
Goodlady:

Not really. A simp that pays his due well ll be loved in return. The best way to win any heart is by showing love.
What is the meaning of showing love?
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by Besty27: 10:57pm On Jan 16, 2023
mmadu4:
they have ugly kids SPITS
you be mumu werey

Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by Goodlady(f): 10:58pm On Jan 16, 2023
Scamburster:

What is the meaning of showing love?
By dishing kudi, ego, owo.
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by ukaface(f): 11:44pm On Jan 16, 2023
Ahmed0336:
What!!!!

A Nigerian woman did this?

We are gradually getting to the promise land shocked
smh
Will you allow your sister do this??
She can add to the ‘ gradually getting to the promised land’ list
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by Nobodysboo(m): 11:55pm On Jan 16, 2023
Your own no go spoil
Re: My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } by Betgold84: 12:21am On Jan 17, 2023
My general love for women.
I'm a fan of women not feminist though.
I love the way God just wonderfully made them.

A woman can love a beast, a simp, a red pillar, a mafia, a cultists even a prisoner or a thief.

The way they're made eh.
It continues to baffle me. I continue to love them the more.

God you are Great.

FullBlastLight:

https://mobile.ghanaweb.com/region/managinggh/My-Father-Disowned-Me-And-People-Mocked-Me-Because-I-Married-A-Disfigured-Man-Out-Of-Love-Woman-Cries-Out-42650

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YStj865k4_c How my cousin bathed, fed me with acid as a baby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) / Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? / Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.