Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Even Though Peter Obi Has Nothing To Offer But... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even Though Peter Obi Has Nothing To Offer But... (548 Views)

It's Now Clear Tinubu Doesn't Have Anything To Offer But Division / 2019 Presidency: Peter Obi Has No Influence In South - Ngige / Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even Though Peter Obi Has Nothing To Offer But... by Tsolutionjoseph: 10:30pm On Jan 15, 2023
Though I am not voting obi, but there will be renewed Hope for this country, if labour party, the structureless can emerge the winner, it simply means, the masses can have a say with their votes, though I still feel Tinubu has the sagacity to drive the affair of this country, Peter Obi is too small, he can't even manage Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even Though Peter Obi Has Nothing To Offer But... by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:31pm On Jan 15, 2023
He is a package fraud

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even Though Peter Obi Has Nothing To Offer But... by yarimo(m): 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2023
Tsolutionjoseph:
Though I am not voting obi, but there will be renewed Hope for this country, if labour party, the structureless can emerge the winner, it simply means, the masses can have a say with their votes, though I still feel Tinubu has the sagacity to drive the affair of this country, Peter Obi is too small, he can't even manage Lagos
Manage Lagos state Someone that can't manage very small Anambra state

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even Though Peter Obi Has Nothing To Offer But... by Tsolutionjoseph: 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
yarimo:
Manage Lagos state Someone that can't manage very small Anambra state
not a single mentee, he must be a very wicked man, even me at my age, I have a mentee, only a myopic thinker will think Peter Obi can manage this country
Re: Even Though Peter Obi Has Nothing To Offer But... by oyin44: 10:41pm On Jan 15, 2023
Op..didn't you see chisom comment

She condemned obi for degenerated anambra into mess now she is the same person praising him just cos obi is contesting for president. ...

Tell me..how will you convince me to support obi...

Tsolutionjoseph:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even Though Peter Obi Has Nothing To Offer But... by Tsolutionjoseph: 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2023
oyin44:
Op..didn't you see chisom comment

She condemned obi for degenerated anambra into mess now she is the same person praising him just cos obi is contesting for president. ...

Tell me..how will you convince me to support obi...

any non Igbo supporting obi must be very unexposed, naive and lazy in researching about him and Anambra comment during his reign

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even Though Peter Obi Has Nothing To Offer But... by SLAP44: 10:50pm On Jan 15, 2023
Tsolutionjoseph:

Tinubu is too old and too sick, his senility has hampered his ability to perform like he did when he ruled Lagos state in his 70s

Most of Tinubu's mates are dead now, he's just lucky to have hung on to Lagos billions.

Re: Even Though Peter Obi Has Nothing To Offer But... by betshopagent(m): 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2023
Tsolutionjoseph:
more tears pls!

1 Like

Re: Even Though Peter Obi Has Nothing To Offer But... by oyin44: 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2023
Tsolutionjoseph:
any non Igbo supporting obi must be very unexposed, naive and lazy in researching about him and Anambra comment during his reign

Yes ..you are right..
Re: Even Though Peter Obi Has Nothing To Offer But... by socialmediaman: 11:02pm On Jan 15, 2023
Tsolutionjoseph:

Actually, many if not most Peter Obi supporters are very exposed, educated, informed, and are professionals

2 Likes

Re: Even Though Peter Obi Has Nothing To Offer But... by after4: 12:02am On Jan 16, 2023
You get time to dey answer small children wey suppose dey fill jamb form but come here dey make noise?

socialmediaman:

Actually, many if not most Peter Obi supporters are very exposed, educated, informed, and are professionals
Re: Even Though Peter Obi Has Nothing To Offer But... by technicallyrich(m): 1:22am On Jan 16, 2023
Yoru badd theiff don drop qoute.
Stewpid yoru badd pigg grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Even Though Peter Obi Has Nothing To Offer But... by DMerciful(m): 1:53am On Jan 16, 2023
He can't win so why are you crying? You should be happy!
Tsolutionjoseph:

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Threatens To Withdraw From The 2023 Presidential Race / 2023 Presidential Election: Taraba State Street Poll (video). / Fuel And New Naira Notes Scarcity: Fifth Columnists Working In Cahoots With Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.