Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] (3777 Views)

Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta / Benjamin Imeogu Murdered By Gunmen, His Wife And Son In Critical Condition / Zolile Khumalo Shot & Murdered By Boyfriend In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by BBNinja: 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2023
Lt. Cadr. Yusuf murdered by his own son in his house in Ayobo, Lagos State.
His son was demanding 1 million from the father after the payment of his retirement benefits. "Train your child in the way he would go, and when he's old, he would give you rest." *Don't keep a grown son in the House and spoil them. Let them start life and know what life is about so they can be wise...*
Watch - https://youtube.com/shorts/eYx-w9wtks4?feature=share

1 Like

Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by pinkguy(m): 3:46am On Jan 16, 2023
Rip
Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by NwaIdeato: 3:48am On Jan 16, 2023
Thiefnubuu boys

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by kingthreat(m): 4:02am On Jan 16, 2023
BBNinja:
Lt. Cadr. Yusuf murdered by his own son in his house in Ayobo, Lagos State.
His son was demanding 1 million from the father after the payment of his retirement benefits. "Train your child in the way he would go, and when he's old, he would give you rest." *Don't keep a grown son in the House and spoil them. Let them start life and know what life is about so they can be wise...*
Watch - https://youtube.com/shorts/eYx-w9wtks4?feature=share

It is not about training your child. Pray for good children. With the bad influences of drugs and cultism outside, pray very well for good children.

6 Likes

Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by Karlovych: 4:05am On Jan 16, 2023
embarassed The level of influence druggie's agberos have over teenagers and young men is overwhelming. As a parent raising your child in Lagos, you should make it a top priority to ensure your children never come in contact with any of his urchins, it never ends well.

2 Likes

Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by Curious345: 4:30am On Jan 16, 2023
Sad. But why did he not give the big boy ₦1m naaa
Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by Curious345: 4:31am On Jan 16, 2023
The boy may have been brainwashed into believing his dad is using his destiny ..

If not what can explain his still living with his dad

1 Like

Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by UncleBone: 4:42am On Jan 16, 2023
Who knows if his hands are clean? Some of these kind of things could be curses from his past.

3 Likes

Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by nedekid: 5:05am On Jan 16, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed The level of influence druggie's agberos have over teenagers and young men is overwhelming. As a parent raising your child in Lagos, you should make it a top priority to ensure your children never come in contact with any of his urchins, it never ends well.
Well said. Till date, my kids never mixed with other kids in my adugbo except in school. Once the get home, they are in the compound. No leaving the gate. One by one, they leave to go to university. Gated, private university, where they do random blood test in them. You don't even drink cola drinks as it contains caffeine. Go to church daily etc.
It might be extreme, but by God's grace it is turning out right.
Ulltimately, it's just to pray God gives you level headed kids. Expecially the first born, as the influence affects the younger siblings. They set standards the others want to emulate.

2 Likes

Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by falcon01: 5:44am On Jan 16, 2023
Curious345:
yes why did he not give him?

1 Like

Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 16, 2023
nedekid:

Well said. Till date, my kids never mixed with other kids in my adugbo except in school. Once the get home, they are in the compound. No leaving the gate. One by one, they leave to go to university. Gated, private university, where they do random blood test in them. You don't even drink cola drinks as it contains caffeine. Go to church daily etc.
Ulltimately, it's just to pray God gives you level headed kids. Expecially the first born, as the influence affects the younger siblings. They set standards the others want to emulate.
I'm glad your kids turned out well because in the same school, gated community, there are still kids who uses drugs there or do bad things. Glad your kids weren't influenced.

3 Likes

Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by nedekid: 6:59am On Jan 16, 2023
Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by 27Pushing30: 7:00am On Jan 16, 2023
Karlovych:

Based on Mr Pandora’s influence Anambra is now a killing field based in cult matter .
Pathetic

6 Likes

Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by Lifestone(m): 7:45am On Jan 16, 2023
kingthreat:

It is not about training your child. Pray for good children. With the bad influences of drugs and cultism outside, pray very well for good children.
What are you saying? The role of training is also very critical, even God admonish you to train your Child and spare not the rod. Once you miss molding these kids while they are still young, it's regrets that will end it
Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by faceland: 8:29am On Jan 16, 2023
If you are in the armed forces and care about family (some don't care), never allow your children mix with barrack kids. Rent outside and let them attend private school.

It is one rotten friend that gave him the idea that he is entitled to get one million.
Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:30am On Jan 16, 2023
Curious345:

He would lavish it and come back for more.
Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by faceland: 8:32am On Jan 16, 2023
nedekid:

You should also be careful. If you over protect them, they might dive in harder than others (when it's time for rebellion). Forbidden fruit is sweetest.

2 Likes

Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by ZaddyJ: 8:34am On Jan 16, 2023
Umm this life ehn!
Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by Godsown0: 8:35am On Jan 16, 2023
Olasyke:

I'm glad your kids turned out well because in the same school, gated community, there are still kids who uses drugs there or do bad things. Glad your kids weren't influenced.
Better leave that one, for him eyes he don train kids finish be that

1 Like

Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by Curious345: 8:36am On Jan 16, 2023
BlakKluKluxKlan:

He would lavish it and come back for more.
hnmm
Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by kingthreat(m): 8:41am On Jan 16, 2023
Lifestone:

What are you saying? The role of training is also very critical, even God admonish you to train your Child and spare not the rod. Once you miss molding these kids while they are still young, it's regrets that will end it

I doubt if you have been with children as a guardian or a parent yet. I pray you will so you can understand that no matter the training, every child chooses his path.
I had one of the best Christian upbringing but I have had threeesomes with many girls.
I have seen pastors children do drugs
I have seen children who grew up in the seminary become feared cultists
I have seen girls from noble background become prostitutes.
There are two influences, family and societal. If we don't do something about societal ills like drugs, cultism, fraud, more stories like this are bound to happen.
By the way, the boy was said to be a renowned drug addict.

2 Likes

Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by Teeroyzimma: 8:45am On Jan 16, 2023
Probably one of Tinubu's 1million boys

2 Likes

Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by Teeroyzimma: 8:50am On Jan 16, 2023
Lifestone:

sometimes the rod makes somebody worse

1 Like

Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by Lifestone(m): 8:52am On Jan 16, 2023
kingthreat:

I doubt if you have been with children as a guardian or a parent yet. I pray you will so you can understand that no matter the training, every child chooses his path.
I had one of the best Christian upbringing but I have had threeesomes with many girls.
I have seen pastors children do drugs
I have seen children who grew up in the seminary become feared cultists
I have seen girls from noble background become prostitutes.
There are two influences, family and societal. If we don't do something about societal ills like drugs, cultism, fraud, more stories like this are bound to happen.
By the way, the boy was said to be a renowned drug addict.
I'm a parent. The place of home training can't be replaced with only prayer, that's my point. For instance you will see parents sending their children to Western world at very young age like 14 years to 16years and losing them to drugs, or sending a 14year child to the University, what do they know at that age.
Train them and then pray

1 Like

Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by Lifestone(m): 8:54am On Jan 16, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
sometimes the rod makes somebody worse
Lack of rod make them completely useless. The rod must be used correctly and if it's not working you need to adopt another strategy.
Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by Teeroyzimma: 9:12am On Jan 16, 2023
Nlfpmod
Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by realestate99: 9:14am On Jan 16, 2023
Karlovych:
Says someone that has at least 2 drug dealers in every family from his region .
Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by nedekid: 9:23am On Jan 16, 2023
faceland:

You should also be careful. If you over protect them, they might dive in harder than others (when it's time for rebellion). Forbidden fruit is sweetest.
Yes, I know. It almost happened to me personally growing up.
But for now, what alternative do I have with all these kids doing things the wrong way? Not much really. You don't want much interaction with them.
Thankfully, it is turning out right.

1 Like

Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by blahc007: 11:10am On Jan 16, 2023
UncleBone:
Who knows if his hands are clean? Some of these kind of things could be curses from his past.
My thoughts exactly.....some of this ex-force men get some dirty pasts mehn...

Imagine some one like James Nwafor of Awkuzu SARS, that destroyed lives mercilessly....if no be say em own comout,. We for no know..

That kyn person, em death the make body shiver....
Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by gasparpisciotta: 11:11am On Jan 16, 2023
Lesson- the day of the birth of a child is not a day to be over joyous. Some children grow up to be a source of sadness and the nemesis of their parents.

Train up your child the way he should go, morally, academically, physically and spiritually.

Every child needs a carrot and stick training.

Someone told me about his neighbor’s daughter who came home one day with a pierced nostril, the dad welcomed her with a heavy slap and banned her friends from visiting.

She has since received sense.

1 Like

Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by faceland: 11:22am On Jan 16, 2023
Lifestone:

I'm a parent. The place of home training can't be replaced with only prayer, that's my point. For instance you will see parents sending their children to Western world at very young age like 14 years to 16years and losing them to drugs, or sending a 14year child to the University, what do they know at that age.
Train them and then pray

If you download TikTok on a brand new phone or format an old android and download TikTok, you would know university is not required for a child to lose their innocence.

If you use your normal phone, they already know you are into religion or comedy and wouldn't show you social vices.
Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by potent5(m): 11:45am On Jan 16, 2023
Na dem na. By their violent behavior you shall know them.
Teeroyzimma:
Probably one of Tinubu's 1million boys

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 People Are Kidnapped In Nnewi Every Day / Woman Shot Dead By Police Officers In Asaba (Graphic Photos) / Pastor Caught In Sex Act With Wife Of A Military Man.....see Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.