Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] (3783 Views)

Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta / Benjamin Imeogu Murdered By Gunmen, His Wife And Son In Critical Condition / Zolile Khumalo Shot & Murdered By Boyfriend In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by LikeAking: 12:14pm On Jan 16, 2023
nedekid:

Well said. Till date, my kids never mixed with other kids in my adugbo except in school. Once the get home, they are in the compound. No leaving the gate. One by one, they leave to go to university. Gated, private university, where they do random blood test in them. You don't even drink cola drinks as it contains caffeine. Go to church daily etc.
It might be extreme, but by God's grace it is turning out right.
Ulltimately, it's just to pray God gives you level headed kids. Expecially the first born, as the influence affects the younger siblings. They set standards the others want to emulate.

U have just made d biggest mistake in life. Ur kids won't know how to hustle, they won't achieve much.

U have destroyed 100 gud, becos of on evil.

Let ur kids be exposed... I am telling u from experience..

Gated private unis, are destroyers.

U have brought up ya kids for your house, watch as it will unfold.
Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by LikeAking: 12:15pm On Jan 16, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Lesson- the day of the birth of a child is not a day to be over joyous. Some children grow up to be a source of sadness and the nemesis of their parents.

Train up your child the way he should go, morally, academically, physically and spiritually.

Every child needs a carrot and stick training.

Someone told me about his neighbor’s daughter who came home one day with a pierced nostril, the dad welcomed her with a heavy slap and banned her friends from visiting.

She has since received sense.

The dad is wasting his time... Ayra star no be person pikin?

His daughter need those friends to succeed in life. Any body without friends will be a total failure and unhappy in life.

Nigerian fadas focus too much on their kids and not their succes.

1 Like

Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by Lifestone(m): 12:16pm On Jan 16, 2023
faceland:

If you download TikTok on a brand new phone or format an old android and download TikTok, you would know university is not required for a child to lose their innocence.

If you use your normal phone, they already know you are into religion or comedy and wouldn't show you social vices.
True talk Bro

1 Like

Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by LikeAking: 12:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
How many families in Nigeria has this bad stuffs happended, when compared to the entire population of the country?

U guys shud not allow fear destroy you.. Their are still more good kids than bad kids in Nigeria..

Parents shud spend time focusing on their succes...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by kingthreat(m): 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lifestone:

I'm a parent. The place of home training can't be replaced with only prayer, that's my point. For instance you will see parents sending their children to Western world at very young age like 14 years to 16years and losing them to drugs, or sending a 14year child to the University, what do they know at that age.
Train them and then pray

My point exactly. Train them then pray too. The one that is more inclined to stubbornness watch him/her closely. It is those ones that could give in to rebelious vices in the society that are out to get them. God help us.
Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by Acidosis(m): 12:45pm On Jan 16, 2023
God abeg. ....one of the things I fear about parenting..

You will attend a newborn's naming today. Tomorrow, the cute baby of yesterday has turned to a shisha-smoking cultist.

Anyone with money can literally train a newborn...Na adolescence-adulthood be the main thing.

It's unfortunate this man raised, sponsored, and trained his future killer. Very unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by gasparpisciotta: 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2023
LikeAking:

The dad is wasting his time... Ayra star no be person pikin?

His daughter need those friends to succeed in life. Any body without friends will be a total failure and unhappy in life.

Nigerian fadas focus too much on their kids and not their succes.

If Arya Star is your role model then good luck to you
Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by nedekid: 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2023
LikeAking:

U have just made d biggest mistake in life. Ur kids won't know how to hustle, they won't achieve much.

U have destroyed 100 gud, becos of on evil.

Let ur kids be exposed... I am telling u from experience..

Gated private unis, are destroyers.

U have brought up ya kids for your house, watch as it will unfold.

I appreciate your concerns. But I assure you I have not made the "greatest mistake of my life". They will get properly exposed to the real world as they mix with different but relatively proper kids. My youngers brother son resumed in school in Canada, all on his own, monitored as it us the first time separated from a close knit family, and he is doing well. He wisened up. From 200l, the school attaches them to work.
Same thing, my boy will be going on his own for exchange program in one of those camps in the US, during the long vacation ie school break. He will work and earn money, mix with peers abroad. I think for 3 months.
So it is not as if I tied them down.
I will prefer normal federal or state schools because it will be cheaper on my pockets. But who needs the drama of cults, strikes etc. I went to ibadan in the early 90s a spent extra 2 years because of strikes. They started 100 level l, January 2022 and today resuming 2nd semester of 200level. By April that should be ended. 300l. Next. Where are kids in public schools? Still in 100 level? It is financially demanding but worth it.
They get exposed to their peers, people like minded. They are doing well, and will be very sucessful in their fields I assure you. The only thing that will unfold is unlimited focused success.
Once again, I appreciate your concerns.
Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by Olatara(f): 2:22pm On Jan 16, 2023
nedekid:

Well said. Till date, my kids never mixed with other kids in my adugbo except in school. Once the get home, they are in the compound. No leaving the gate. One by one, they leave to go to university. Gated, private university, where they do random blood test in them. You don't even drink cola drinks as it contains caffeine. Go to church daily etc.
Ulltimately, it's just to pray God gives you level headed kids. Expecially the first born, as the influence affects the younger siblings. They set standards the others want to emulate.
Babcock abii

2 Likes

Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by nedekid: 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2023
Olatara:
Babcock abii
grin
Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by LikeAking: 2:55pm On Jan 16, 2023
nedekid:

I appreciate your concerns. But I assure you I have not made the "greatest mistake of my life". They will get properly exposed to the real world as they mix with different but relatively proper kids. My youngers brother son resumed in school in Canada, all on his own, monitored as it us the first time separated from a close knit family, and he is doing well. He wisened up. From 200l, the school attaches them to work.
Same thing, my boy will be going on his own for exchange program in one of those camps in the US, during the long vacation ie school break. He will work and earn money, mix with peers abroad. I think for 3 months.
I will prefer normal federal or state schools because it will be cheaper on my pockets. But who needs the drama of cults, strikes etc. I went to ibadan in the early 90s a spent extra 2 years because of strikes. They started 100 level l, January 2022 and today resuming 2nd semester of 200level. By April that should be ended. 300l. Next. Where are kids in public schools? Still in 100 level? It is financially demanding but worth it.
They get exposed to their peers, people like minded. They are doing well, and will be very sucessful in their fields I assure you. The only thing that will unfold is unlimited focused success.

Ok..
Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by LikeAking: 2:56pm On Jan 16, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

If Arya Star is your role model then good luck to you

The most important thing is having successful children not good children.
Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by IGoComotYaTeeth: 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed The level of influence druggie's agberos
Awawa boys have over teenagers and young men is overwhelming. As a parent raising your child in Lagos, you should make it a top priority to ensure your children never come in contact with any of his urchins, it never ends well.
Be specific.
Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by ObosiLandlord(m): 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2023
Curious345:
Sad. But why did he not give the big boy ₦1m naaa
He does not owe him ₦1m

He will be fully dealt with... He will spend the rest of his life in prison.

1 Like

Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:14pm On Jan 16, 2023
nedekid:

As a parent, you have done what you believe to be best for your kids. That's all that matters. However, a child that will go bad will go bad, irrespective of how he or she is brought up. The same private uni students, if you know what these guys practice, you will be shocked. The evil you're trying to protect them against thrives in private unis, even worse e.g. sodomy, drug abuse and cultism. May God save us from bad children.

This particular incident is devastating to me on a personal level. I served with Lt. Cdr. AH Yusuf onboard the same ship, NNS Ofiom. That was between 2009 and 2010. He was my WEO and Divisional Officer. He was a very good officer and does not deserve this kind of death. No one does. The last time I saw him was in January 2016, when I was doing my discharge routine at Point Road, Apapa, after my voluntary retirement from the Nigerian Navy. Jokingly, he said, "Okunima, you are not going anywhere. Who told you you can leave the service when I'm still here?" May his soul rest in peace - Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by Mercury12(m): 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2023
nedekid:

Good but one can't he too careful in today's world. Just pray God leads the kids

1 Like

Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by nedekid: 8:03pm On Jan 16, 2023
PatrickOkunima:

As a parent, you have done what you believe to be best for your kids. That's all that matters. However, a child that will go bad will go bad, irrespective of how he or she is brought up. The same private uni students, if you know what these guys practice, you will be shocked. The evil you're trying to protect them against thrives in private unis, even worse e.g. sodomy, drug abuse and cultism. May God save us from bad children.

This particular incident is devastating to me on a personal level. I served with Lt. Cdr. AH Yusuf onboard the same ship, NNS Ofiom. That was between 2009 and 2010. He was my WEO and Divisional Officer. He was a very good officer and does not deserve this kind of death. No one does. The last time I saw him was in January 2016, when I was doing my discharge routine at Point Road, Apapa, after my voluntary retirement from the Nigerian Navy. Jokingly, he said, "Okunima, you are not going anywhere. Who told you you can leave the service when I'm still here?" May his soul rest in peace - Amen.

Thanks. As you said, as parents, we do the best we can and pray God saves us from bad children.
The commanders death is really sad. May almighty grant his you and his family the fortitude to bear the loss and may his soul rest in perfect peace. AMEN.
Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by nedekid: 8:19pm On Jan 16, 2023
Godsown0:

Better leave that one, for him eyes he don train kids finish be that
As how? They go to school, they graduate, the find their levels, what more can a parent do? Abi what other training? Nna, do the best one can and leave the rest to God in payers.
As I always say, get it right with the first and the influence and standards creates a part for the siblings to emulate.
Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by Godsown0: 12:03am On Jan 17, 2023
nedekid:

As how? They go to school, they graduate, the find their levels, what more can a parent do? Abi what other training? Nna, do the best one can and leave the rest to God in payers.
As I always say, get it right with the first and the influence and standards creates a part for the siblings to emulate.
No philosophy to life
Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by BlueDuck: 1:47am On Jan 17, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed The level of influence druggie's agberos have over teenagers and young men is overwhelming. As a parent raising your child in Lagos, you should make it a top priority to ensure your children never come in contact with any of his urchins, it never ends well.

BAT the Lagos Builder is Chief Urchin, grooming innocent kids into agberos and prostitutes since 1999
Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by kingthreat(m): 4:36am On Jan 17, 2023
PatrickOkunima:

Thanks for sharing the memory of the good man. He didn't deserve this kind of death. I have read deep about this story and it points to drugs influenced, heard the son is a drug addict. You are right about private universities. They are a breeding ground for drug addicts, and high class runs girls. There is a saying that while you're praying for children, pray for the good ones. RIP to the commander. I feel like cursing anyone who blames him for being killed by his son.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graphic Photos : Innocent girl stolen by ritualists;Materialistic Ladies Beware / Jamaican Man Beheads Wife After Finding Out Their 6 Kids Are Not His / Nigerian Army Caught One Of Their Colleagues Who Gives Info To Boko Haram(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.