Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,812 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? (31664 Views)

Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? / 2023: Atiku’s Associates Write PDP, Say Only Ex-VP Can Win Presidential Election / I Will Win Presidential Race In 2023 – Rochas Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by saintkeppy(m): 6:07am On Jan 17, 2023
garfield1:

Tinubu may win crs

Not all that will vote Prince Otu will vote Tinubu in CRS.

Akwa Ibom State is ObiDatti &Udom will try to deliver Atiku, Tinubu will get the lowest votes here.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 17, 2023
highchief1:
dreamer.under estimate Okowa at ur peril
okay lets be watching
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by Botwriter: 6:15am On Jan 17, 2023
garfield1:

Why did you not vote out el rufai

Go and check 2019.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/inec-election-result-2019-buhari-wins-in-kaduna-polled-993445-votes/%3famp

Despite the rigging (absence of voter accreditation) Buhari did not get a comfortable lead in Kaduna. That is Buhari o. I assure you Tinubu will not get more than 15% in Kaduna. Most LGAs they just did thumb print on ballot papers for APC.

And in 2019 also, Kadunas result was delayed some close to a week. See Feb is not far again this election go shock una.

Nigeria - Peter Obi
Kaduna - Jonathan Asake
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by okorogodwin4(m): 6:15am On Jan 17, 2023
garfield1:
he will get 25% for tinubu
BVAS has taken care of that nobody can allocate vote again
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by Hipi(m): 6:15am On Jan 17, 2023
I'm from Delta state and I'm 100% sure that Obi will win Delta. He is very popular here.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by Botwriter: 6:19am On Jan 17, 2023
trendo360:
Walahi these southern youths are babies. See as dem dey run their mouths with their 5% ...

Aren't you surprise that no Hausa youth has come to say for instance Kebbi - Atiku.

This is because they are very confidence with their numbers and PVCs.

But all you brag out of fear and anxiety over your candidate may not stand any chance ...

Have you asked yourself how many of you are getting PVC on daily basis and why are there so many "PVC Not Ready'" issues?

Lol confidant but they did not vote Obasanjo, Jonathan and they still won. Fluke. Just have northern christians support you and you are okay.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by Botwriter: 6:22am On Jan 17, 2023
Northern muslims have never voted for a southerner. Any votes you see from the north in this image below is from Northern christians. This is Obis pathway to presidency.

1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by Henryifi: 6:26am On Jan 17, 2023
Osun for Peter Obi
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 17, 2023
garfield1:

Tinubu may win crs

I just came to nairaland early this morning having been off throughout yesterday intentionally. I don't expect some people to join the psychological warfare being fought by particular people.

Estimated 12,000 IBOs signed petition register against Reno Omokri for writing against Peter OBI within three days. That shows the height of psychological warfare and ready made online warriors.

90% of what Reno has written against Tinubu, he has not written it against Peter Obi before estimated 12,000 people signed petition register because of depression. I can bet with my life, you can never get 100 people signing petition register against Reno if he has written such against Atiku or Tinubu. That is the difference.

You don't need to say Tinubu may win CRS. It may lead to petition register signing on naira land but in another way.

They said Labour Party will win Akwa Ibom (Udom & PDP State). We agreed with them. February 25 is just next month. There is no need for second hand or fake product when original would still be made available.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 17, 2023
Peter Obi in Anambra. I live in ibadan, and I bet you he wins in both states

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by TutorK: 6:41am On Jan 17, 2023
BOLATINUBU01 South West youth for Obi bawo? Asiwaju is who we knowpost=120076998:
most youths are behind ASIWAJU
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by riverbird: 6:42am On Jan 17, 2023
Obi will win with a landslide victory ✌️, that I have seen.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by Mrmb: 6:44am On Jan 17, 2023
Directway:
I'm currently residing in Cross River State and I can bet with anything on me that Peter Obi is the man the masses are anxiously waiting to vote come February 25th. I'm not exaggerating but the whole street carry Peter Obi on their heads.

For governorship, it's still sketchy who will inherit the votes that brought Ayade to power especially as he now moved to APC. The battle is now between Sandy Onor of PDP and Prince Otu Bassey of APC, but for presidential, the masses have massively sharpened their PVCs in readiness to vote Mr. Peter Obi. And if election is left free and fair and votes really count as should, ....

Who do you think will win presidential election in your state and which state is that?

Of all those wey dey carry am for head, how many get PVC to vote..... I can bet you that 95% of those supporting Asiwaju have their PVC to support their voices
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by Botwriter: 7:04am On Jan 17, 2023
Mrmb:

Of all those wey dey carry am for head, how many get PVC to vote..... I can bet you that 95% of those supporting Asiwaju have their PVC to support their voices

Aswr wuna no get sense. So only tinbunu supporters have access to pvc. Lol.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by CapitalCee(m): 7:09am On Jan 17, 2023
garfield1:
he will get 25% for tinubu

Tinubu will win Ebonyi, stop listening to Online PVCless Obidenses

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by Botwriter: 7:10am On Jan 17, 2023
Nassarawa - Obi 40%
Kaduna - Obi 40%
Taraba - Obi 50%
Benue - Obi 50%
Plateau - Obi 50%
Abuja - Obi 55%
Southeast Obi 75%

South South Obi 60%

South West Obi Obi 35%

Northeast Obi: 24.5%

Northwest Obi 15%

Final winner: Peter Gregory Obi
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by Deepthoughts: 7:11am On Jan 17, 2023
Jones4190:
Benue is fully for tinubu
For your dream!

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by saysugar(m): 7:13am On Jan 17, 2023
Ibadan for jagaban
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by saysugar(m): 7:15am On Jan 17, 2023
Botwriter:
Nassarawa - Obi 40%
Kaduna - Obi 40%
Taraba - Obi 50%
Benue - Obi 50%
Plateau - Obi 50%
Abuja - Obi 55%
Southeast Obi 75%

South South Obi 60%

South West Obi Obi 35%

Northeast Obi: 24.5%

Northwest Obi 15%

Final winner: Peter Gregory Obi
ur mumu big pass olumo,I hate it when elderly person behave like kid
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by marvel2real: 7:18am On Jan 17, 2023
Peter Obi plateau state.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by Jones4190(m): 7:23am On Jan 17, 2023
Toktee:
grin which Benue state?
You mean the one govern by Ortom and dominated by Tiv speakers?

The play, just the play.... grin
exactly, tell me how you think obi will win Benue state, it's more easier for atikuto win Benue that obi, election is different and from noise making
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by Botwriter: 7:24am On Jan 17, 2023
saysugar:
ur mumu big pass olumo,I hate it when elderly person behave like kid

E pain you abi
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by Praktikals(m): 7:25am On Jan 17, 2023
aylive02:
Obi owns osun
Dream on
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by expert234: 7:26am On Jan 17, 2023
madridguy:
Asiwaju Tinubu.

Eko O ni Baje.

Go and see the flood and stink all over lagos. Then you will know that Eko ti baje under tinubu the drug dealer
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by expert234: 7:27am On Jan 17, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
most youths are behind ASIWAJU

May wbat happen to zainab tinubu, tinubu's daughter happen to all the youths behind tinubu
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by Jones4190(m): 7:27am On Jan 17, 2023
blazesam:

Big liar.... Shey na only you from the Benue.....?

Obi have Benue in his palms...

not only in his palm, he has it in his pocket like River state

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by Canberra55: 7:28am On Jan 17, 2023
aylive02:
. He wasn't referring to Gullible youths
Hmmm Tyson FuryUpper cuttt

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by Iamfavored: 7:28am On Jan 17, 2023
Benue Peter Obi
FCT Peter Obi
Rivers Peter Obi
Abia Peter Obi
Anambra Peter Obi
Cross River Peter Obi
Akwaibom Peter Obi
Enugu Peter Obi
Imo Peter Obi
Ebonyi Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by garfield1: 7:30am On Jan 17, 2023
okorogodwin4:
BVAS has taken care of that nobody can allocate vote again

They can,dont be deceived
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by garfield1: 7:31am On Jan 17, 2023
saintkeppy:

Not all that will vote Prince Otu will vote Tinubu in CRS.

Akwa Ibom State is ObiDatti &Udom will try to deliver Atiku, Tinubu will get the lowest votes here.

I don't think obi is that strong in aks.give me an lga plus lga vote for obi
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by okorogodwin4(m): 7:32am On Jan 17, 2023
garfield1:

They can,dont be deceived
it is no longer as usual bro
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by garfield1: 7:32am On Jan 17, 2023
post=120106261:

You like deceiving yourself

Theres no deception Mr.tinubu will beat atiku in benue

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

EFCC Replies "Stay Off Patience Jonathan" Protesters in Port Harcourt (Photos) / Buhari Rocks A Snapback At APC Campaign Rally In Ondo State / Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.