Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

I Think Atheist Should Be Considered A Mental Illness. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Think Atheist Should Be Considered A Mental Illness. (919 Views)

A Reasonable Quote Atheist Should Think About / Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? / What Is Considered A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Atheist Should Be Considered A Mental Illness. by sexsinners(m): 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2011
how can u live life not believening anything.

well it's because you are mental u can't think straight.
Re: I Think Atheist Should Be Considered A Mental Illness. by mazaje(m): 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2011
sexsinners:

how can u live life not believening anything.

I believe in a lot of things. . .But I don't believe in man made invisible and imaginary deities. . . .
Re: I Think Atheist Should Be Considered A Mental Illness. by manmustwac(m): 1:51pm On Feb 03, 2013
sexsinners: how can u live life not believening anything.

I believe in something ok. I believe in evolution. I believe that life evolved becaused it makes a lot more sense to me than the creation story. Dose that still make me mental? Or do I have to believe in Christiantiy or Islam to be considered not mental to you?
Re: I Think Atheist Should Be Considered A Mental Illness. by Enigma(m): 1:59pm On Feb 03, 2013
Wayooooo! this is a thread you had locked since 2011.

Now just so as not to lock your fellow evangelical atheist's thread equating religion to mental illness, you now come and reopen this one without explanation.

I'm afraid that is chicanery. wink

Anyway, here is the exchange that led you to reopen this one: https://www.nairaland.com/1183785/7-reasons-why-religion-mental#14139771

In any event and as I told you on the other thread, there are more examples of threads that you locked because they were "offensive" to atheists. If I bring them up now, are you now going to reopen all those too! lol smiley
Re: I Think Atheist Should Be Considered A Mental Illness. by Enigma(m): 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2013
Meanwhile this is your own old post that you have now hidden up there. wink

If you like ban me for 200 years after today's exchange. We will know the nature of the fundamentalism of the evangelical atheism religion too. grin

manmustwac: Topic title is offensive! LOCKED angry
Re: I Think Atheist Should Be Considered A Mental Illness. by vedaxcool(m): 2:12pm On Feb 03, 2013
@ enigma this sort of moderating is being courted by certain christians who think by promoting atheism they will be undermining muslims and Islam, and unknown to them they r courting their worst nightmare! I personally have suffered persecution for pointing out this inconsistent form of moderating or moderating at your whims! This same individual tolerates attacking a moderator he does not like, but open a thread to criticize him or his moderating he would immediately lock such thread! This behavior unfortunately is being courted out of sheer malice against muslims!
Re: I Think Atheist Should Be Considered A Mental Illness. by Enigma(m): 2:18pm On Feb 03, 2013
^^^ As for me, I believe in fairness and fair dealing to all. smiley
Re: I Think Atheist Should Be Considered A Mental Illness. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2013
So, does Enigma agree with the op or not?

Or just looking for a way to bash Manmustwacc?

(1) (Reply)

Lord Instructs Poor People Not To Associate With Rich People / Leadershipskill.org.ng | Operational Excellence In Ministry / Sam Harris On The Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.