Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,477 members, 7,836,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

My Vegetable Soup Recipe Using Frying Method (pics And Video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Vegetable Soup Recipe Using Frying Method (pics And Video) (22364 Views)

How To Cook Egusi Soup With Scent Leaf And Ugu Leaf - Frying Method (Pix,Video) / Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup / My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Vegetable Soup Recipe Using Frying Method (pics And Video) by saintruky(m): 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2023
Babafash:
weldone Mr Nakamora

Broa u well so... See as u make me dey laugh like who nor well for public...

1 Like

Re: My Vegetable Soup Recipe Using Frying Method (pics And Video) by saintruky(m): 9:24pm On Jan 17, 2023
Chidexsco8448:
Nice one OP though mine is better jare

Nah... Op own is way best n more nutritious

1 Like

Re: My Vegetable Soup Recipe Using Frying Method (pics And Video) by NaijaCuzin: 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
Looks delicious

1 Like

Re: My Vegetable Soup Recipe Using Frying Method (pics And Video) by gasparpisciotta: 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2023
DiomaKitchen:

Thanks alot

Will you be willing to go commercial?
Re: My Vegetable Soup Recipe Using Frying Method (pics And Video) by newspipo: 8:36am On Jan 18, 2023
Very nice post with the Recipe, Naija babes. I hope you are learning. This too might interest you: 5 Natural Foods to Combat Bad Breath and Keep Your Mouth Fresh
https://prisceecooks.com.ng/5-natural-foods-to-combat-bad-breath-and-keep-your-mouth-fresh/
Re: My Vegetable Soup Recipe Using Frying Method (pics And Video) by ahnie: 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
Lookingback:

Asaba woman how are you doing?
I dey one....sapa things o
Re: My Vegetable Soup Recipe Using Frying Method (pics And Video) by Lookingback: 10:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
ahnie:

I dey one....sapa things o

Sapa things? Not true , I dey see your doings.
Re: My Vegetable Soup Recipe Using Frying Method (pics And Video) by DiomaKitchen: 6:14am On Jan 19, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

Will you be willing to go commercial?

For now no.
Re: My Vegetable Soup Recipe Using Frying Method (pics And Video) by achimendy(m): 11:16am On Jan 19, 2023
DiomaKitchen:
Hello everyone, happy new week.
There are different methods of preparing vegetable soup, this is one out of so many methods. I used the frying method to prepare this sumptious veggie soup, below are the list of ingredients i used.
NOTE : You can use protein of choice. Seasoning, salt, pepper and oil are to taste.

INGREDIENTS
Ugu (pumpkin) leaves
Waterleaf
Meat
Stockfish
Smoked fish
Kpomo (Roasted cow skin)
Perewinkle
Palm oil
Crayfish
Pepper
Onions
Seasoning and salt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjLN5Xn3akw

What a sumptuous meal.

Are you single, I want to marry you asap??
Re: My Vegetable Soup Recipe Using Frying Method (pics And Video) by ahnie: 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2023
Lookingback:

Sapa things? Not true , I dey see your doings.
No be my doings o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Prepare Oha Soup. What Are The Ingridients / Over 70% Nigerian Foods Rejected Abroad - NAFDAC / How Much Is A Sachet Of Water In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.