Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,316 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? (14711 Views)

200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos / Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by Jokkarm2: 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2023
your head is important AND strong than any juju. flee my Brother.
Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by Mcwin: 5:22pm On Jan 17, 2023
Run oooo Run ooooo...
NNtv:
My friend living in Ogun state told me to send my details for a job opportunity in a pharmacy company that's recruiting. Although, he said the company has not made official announcement for recruitment that its just a backdoor offer since his friend is working there.

After sending my details one month ago, he called me on Saturday that I have been picked for this position. However, they are requesting that a have up to 500k in my account. When I asked him what they need such money for, he said they will use it to process my international passport, accommodation and other stuffs.
I requested to know what is the need of international passport for a pharmacy company work in Ogun state, he said that workers are sponsored to Dubai after working for 6 months.
I became confused because I have never heard of something like that. Also, what I have is only O'level certificate, and he said I have been picked for a job that pays 300k? Can that be possible?

Comrades, does a company request 500k for international passport and accommodation before employing someone?

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by mastermaestro(m): 6:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
9japride:
OP if you don't value your life, go and meet that your friend for the job placement. He may likely harm after the deal. Friends change as years go by due to difficulty in surviving these days

I am angry that you didn't write the last part in capital letters. grin FRIENDS CHANGE AS THE YEARS GO BY... I learnt this great lesson many years ago. That good friend you knew ten years ago could be a kidnapper the next time you meet him. Yes o. grin

This is the reason I don't rush to rekindle old friendship. I observe and observe...and most times I never stop observing. grin

1 Like

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by Xchii: 6:14pm On Jan 17, 2023
quentin06:
Ogun anatomy skull miners have perfected their trade.
Don't worry he's not from the yeast.
Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by Xchii: 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2023
treatise:

Did he say Pharmacy or skull mining?
He's not from the yEast don't worry
Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by Xchii: 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2023
Terror48:
Ogun state?I just pity your skull
Don't worry he's not from the yEast.
Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by Xchii: 6:24pm On Jan 17, 2023
Johninfantry:
Ogun state,no go bro save ur skull bro afonja skull miners no dey use skull play afonja are hungry ritualists selling human skull for low as 50k God punish afonja, spits on afonja,is a sin to be an afonja ,God punish afonja
That's ironic coming from a ibo Osu bastard from a ritual infested erosion ravaged shithole region. Focus on the skulls eaten in your blighted yEast.
Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by Xchii: 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2023
chrisxxx:
Ogun? Chaii bros na your head oooooo. If you have two heads no problem u can go.
don't worry he will be fine he's not from the yEast.
Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by 9japride(m): 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2023
mastermaestro:

I am angry that you didn't write the last part in capital letters. grin FRIENDS CHANGE AS THE YEARS GO BY... I learnt this great lesson many years ago. That good friend you knew ten years ago could be a kidnapper the next time you meet him. Yes o. grin

This is the reason I don't rush to rekindle old friendship. I observe and observe...and most times I never stop observing. grin
[color=#006600][/color]

Abeg no vex grin, thanks for the observation. The world is really getting bad daily. One has to be very careful. As one gets older life becomes more clearer. Stay safe.

1 Like

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by Uwamgbede26: 7:13pm On Jan 17, 2023
Those are scammers, rapists and ritualists..Run oo
Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by HADI854: 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2023
NNtv:
My friend living in Ogun state told me to send my details for a job opportunity in a pharmacy company that's recruiting. Although, he said the company has not made official announcement for recruitment that its just a backdoor offer since his friend is working there.

After sending my details one month ago, he called me on Saturday that I have been picked for this position. However, they are requesting that a have up to 500k in my account. When I asked him what they need such money for, he said they will use it to process my international passport, accommodation and other stuffs.
I requested to know what is the need of international passport for a pharmacy company work in Ogun state, he said that workers are sponsored to Dubai after working for 6 months.
I became confused because I have never heard of something like that. Also, what I have is only O'level certificate, and he said I have been picked for a job that pays 300k? Can that be possible?

Comrades, does a company request 500k for international passport and accommodation before employing someone?

Same shit I was told by one of my course mates immediately we graduated last year.
The werey come even dey talk say make I send like #600000 come and that the company will give me scholarships and even send me to abroad to continue my studies
LMAO
����
Me wey been dey desperate to get any job immediately block the madman oooo
Even if I sell my papa Property, where I wan see 500,000

1 Like

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2023
airsaylongcome:

How much does the cleaner spend a month in feeding? Electricity? Heating? Fun?
a cleaner is not paying any electricity but he's sure of 24/7 light.. Ac and water are free, infact in dubai water is one of the cheapest thing to see despite they are in desert u can bath 100 times a day , his insurance are topnotch. As for feeding can I show u price of foodstuffs in dubai, for example 900gram of full whole chicken in Al madina supermarket is 7aed about 1700.. imagine , 800gram of tin tomato is 2.50aed about 400 naira, flesh tomato 1kg is 2aed about 350 naira, a crate of egg 10aed about 1500 aed.. u have beverage, fresh milk, with 15,000naira u can eat like king in dubai for a full month... do u know why ppl in dubai save money Because cost of living is very cheap unlike Nigeria where commodity are not regulated .... a cleaner in uae is taking home every month twice of what a bank manager might be seeing , if he's not stealing as usual
Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by Awise09(m): 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2023
Yerie omo oko
Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by Segzy19: 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
That person is not your friend o...
You don't have a friend yet...

Unfriend him or her asap...

A lot of people have warned you already. It's a scam. Thank God that you even came online to ask... Run away from that your friend... He or she is evil and means no good for you

1 Like

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by saintruky(m): 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2023
OP make you think am na... Na O'level certificate you wan take secure 300k salary for Nigeria? How much university professors dey earn monthly?

Na your full body them don price already o... If you dare am go there, na just to harvest you give client... All your vital organs don go be that...

Be wise... Na who know man dey kill man....

NNtv:

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by thebar: 11:13am On Jan 19, 2023
NNtv:

Nah Qnet be the name of their company go Google it, check the on fb too

A guy called me last week the they're recruiting in one new company he insists I come on Tuesday, on getting to the place, I realize it's those network marketing stuff. A lady called me into a room called office, started explaining how it works and the benefits. So I ask, is it free to join? She said I will have to register with 600k, the registration fee was 500k but it just go up because of the high exchange rate

She said out of the money, theyl give me accommodation, products, open 2 different dollar account for me and so on

I old her I will get back to her, and I left
Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by AskProf: 12:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
thebar:

A guy called me last week the they're recruiting in one new company he insists I come on Tuesday, on getting to the place, I realize it's those network marketing stuff. A lady called me into a room called office, started explaining how it works and the benefits. So I ask, is it free to join? She said I will have to register with 600k, the registration fee was 500k but it just go up because of the high exchange rate

She said out of the money, theyl give me accommodation, products, open 2 different dollar account for me and so on

You see.
Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by Mariamojo: 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2023
But, guy, QNET is not even relevant to this post; it is neither a pharmaceutical nor recruitment company, so you being so sure that they are the company being referred to here isn’t correct. If you had done your research on google correctly, you’d know this.

I’m sorry you were almost duped, but it doesn’t mean it was QNET. next time rather than using the name of a legitimate company, say something like ‘people who use the name of Qnet’. Go through this link for further information https://www.qbuzz.qnet.net/rumours-controversies-and-is-it-a-scam-question/

thebar:

2 Likes

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by dolapolawrence: 12:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
Papichulostunne:

OP search for QNET

Oga, What about Qnet? According to your direction, I have made my findings and discovered that they are simply a direct selling e-commerce platform based in Hongkong. They give people commissions for selling their products to others. So how does this post about a pharmacy company that recruits workers relate to QNET? Be sure to research before sullying the name of a legitimate company, or else you'll just be doing the same thing these scammers do.

2 Likes

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by Haleemahummar: 11:24am On Jan 25, 2023
My guy, poverty na disease truetrue. However, seeking a second opinion on the platform is a way of research; hence I believe he is trying to tread cautiously. He has done nothing wrong in trying to find out more and asking the opinions of others before accepting a job offer. Poverty and laziness no get anything to do with wetin he ask.

tradepunter:
Poverty is a disease..... You heard something like this but your poverty stricken mind nu tell you say something is fishy

Better to carry block for construction site and feed yourself.....

Fking lazy people everywhere..... Don't want to work but want soft life without the hardwork... For you consider such ritual job scam work... It shows you are lazy

1 Like

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by Christabelnwa: 1:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
I love this comment!
Most of the comments I’ve seen just keep mentioning QNET when there is obviously no relationship between QNET and the post made cos the poster only referred to a pharmacy that recruits. I went through the website of the link you shared, and I’ve gotten so much information. It's sad that a company's good name is spoiled because people are not well-informed.

Mariamojo:
But, guy, QNET is not even relevant to this post; it is neither a pharmaceutical nor recruitment company, so you being so sure that they are the company being referred to here isn’t correct. If you had done your research on google correctly, you’d know this.

I’m sorry you were almost duped, but it doesn’t mean it was QNET. next time rather than using the name of a legitimate company, say something like ‘people who use the name of Qnet’. Go through this link for further information https://www.qbuzz.qnet.net/rumours-controversies-and-is-it-a-scam-question/

2 Likes

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by Peteroluebube: 11:11am On Jan 26, 2023
Nikkganc08:

A friend did this to me around October last year. His facebook name is RAYMOND AKPAN.

The actual amount is 550k not 500. Maybe , they subsidized it for u

The company is called QNET.

They'd lure u with a secret job that has a lucrative salary.
In my own case, he said his uncle is one of their top agents and he (my friend) is already working their.

That he's undergoing 3months training.

That I should Keep 550k being money for accommodation, visa and a yearly trip to Malaysia.

He later called me that I've selected for an Interview.

I spent all night researching about interview questions and preparing on d answers.

I paid a drycleaner to specially iron my suit.

My friend even asked me to send him my ID card, NIN , CV and passport via whatsapp (which I did)

He asked me to get him fresh bread while coming.

He asked me to come 3 days before d interview date then lodge in a hotel.

It's a long story sha.

Brethren...

I traveled from ABIA STATE to LAGOS to meet him.

Spent over 30k only for his colleagues to tell me that am an unserious human being.

They wanted me to pay d 550k and join them.

After which I'd go and start looking for 2 people that'll register under me else I won't be paid a kobo

Like I said, its a long story.

I told my friend that I spent over 30k on that journey and even showed him my bus ticket as proof.

I begged him to refund at least 5k out of that 30k I wasted but he refused.

Raymond Akpan, if u ever read this post, just know that u are a cursed soul.

I regret ever meeting u in this life

I’m pretty confused, though. You first said that a friend of yours duped you, and then you mentioned that the company is QNET. Qnet didn’t offer you a secret job with a lucrative salary, or ask you to pay over 500k before getting the job; that was all your friend. So why mention QNET?
The QNET, I know, would instead invite people to teach them how to identify scams and be financially literate, not ask them to come and work for pharmacies, as they did with the FinGreen initiative last year. This link discusses this in detail. https://www.qbuzz.qnet.net/2022/06/27/qnet-fingreen/.
Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by Khadeejahfodio: 3:42pm On Jan 26, 2023
Lack of understanding is the reason why a lot of people mistake legitimate companies for scams. When people complain about a company, it is either because they do not realise how much work is involved in building a successful business or because someone else misled them. Unfortunately, companies like QNET are often victims of endless media accusations, speculations, and baseless complaints. QNET isn’t a scam; you can read further about the company by clicking on this link https://www.qbuzz.qnet.net/rumours-controversies-and-is-it-a-scam-question/

clockwisereport:
run! Qnet na scam
Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by clockwisereport: 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
Khadeejahfodio:
Lack of understanding is the reason why a lot of people mistake legitimate companies for scams. When people complain about a company, it is either because they do not realise how much work is involved in building a successful business or because someone else misled them. Unfortunately, companies like QNET are often victims of endless media accusations, speculations, and baseless complaints. QNET isn’t a scam; you can read further about the company by clicking.....

I don hear
Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by Joseph1505(m): 4:34pm On Jan 26, 2023
COPYWRITING IS A FRIEND OF EVERYONE BECAUSE;

1. It makes you difference like a town hall 😁

2. It Inspires, you can't succeed in life without inspiration.

3. It motivates just like No. 2

4. After motivation comes ideas and money.

Learn from Greg today
Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by Nikkganc08(m): 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
Peteroluebube:

I’m pretty confused, though. You first said that a friend of yours duped you, and then you mentioned that the company is QNET. Qnet didn’t offer you a secret job with a lucrative salary, or ask you to pay over 500k before getting the job; that was all your friend. So why mention QNET?
The QNET, I know, would instead invite people to teach them how to identify scams and be financially literate, not ask them to come and work for pharmacies, as they did with the FinGreen initiative last year. This link discusses this in detail. https://www.qbuzz.qnet.net/2022/06/27/qnet-fingreen/.

My friend made fake promises to me.

It ended up being Qnet

When u get there, you'd see those being thought how to lie.

Like, being taught how to tell their friends that there's a job opening with lucrative pay but needs 500k before u get in
Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by AskProf: 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2023
Joseph1505:
COPYWRITING IS A FRIEND OF EVERYONE BECAUSE;

1. It makes you difference like a town hall 😁

2. It Inspires, you can't succeed in life without inspiration.

3. It motivates just like No. 2

4. After motivation comes ideas and money.

Learn from Greg today

Really?
Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by AskProf: 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2023
Khadeejahfodio:
Lack of understanding is the reason why a lot of people mistake legitimate companies for scams. When people complain about a company, it is either because they do not realise how much work is involved in building a successful business or because someone else misled them. Unfortunately, companies like QNET are often victims of endless media accusations, speculations, and baseless complaints. QNET isn’t a scam; you can read further about the company by clicking on this link https://www.qbuzz.qnet.net/rumours-controversies-and-is-it-a-scam-question/

Spokesman/ womam, how is QNET?
Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by AskProf: 2:01pm On Jul 07, 2023
Nikkganc08:

My friend made fake promises to me.

It ended up being Qnet

When u get there, you'd see those being thought how to lie.

Like, being taught how to tell their friends that there's a job opening with lucrative pay but needs 500k before u get in

QNET they say has been busted. Are you following?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). / Career Opportunities At Coca-cola Hellenic Bottling Company / Non Academic Staff Salary Scale In A Federal University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.