Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? (14712 Views)

200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos / Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by Quality20(m): 1:29pm On Jan 17, 2023
Since na ya trusted friend, u should not fear anything
Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by Jocdon(m): 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2023
Is he your friend or your patner in crime? Birds of the same wing...
Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by OlawaleBammie: 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2023
NNtv:
My friend living in Ogun state told me to send my details for a job opportunity in a pharmacy company that's recruiting. Although, he said the company has not made official announcement for recruitment that its just a backdoor offer since his friend is working there.

After sending my details one month ago, he called me on Saturday that I have been picked for this position. However, they are requesting that a have up to 500k in my account. When I asked him what they need such money for, he said they will use it to process my international passport, accommodation and other stuffs.
I requested to know what is the need of international passport for a pharmacy company work in Ogun state, he said that workers are sponsored to Dubai after working for 6 months.
I became confused because I have never heard of something like that. Also, what I have is only O'level certificate, and he said I have been picked for a job that pays 300k? Can that be possible?

Comrades, does a company request 500k for international passport and accommodation before employing someone?

Bigger scam, runnnnn
Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by ghettochild(m): 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2023
It's scam

1 Like

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by alizma: 1:40pm On Jan 17, 2023
NNtv:
My friend living in Ogun state told me to send my details for a job opportunity in a pharmacy company that's recruiting. Although, he said the company has not made official announcement for recruitment that its just a backdoor offer since his friend is working there.

After sending my details one month ago, he called me on Saturday that I have been picked for this position. However, they are requesting that a have up to 500k in my account. When I asked him what they need such money for, he said they will use it to process my international passport, accommodation and other stuffs.
I requested to know what is the need of international passport for a pharmacy company work in Ogun state, he said that workers are sponsored to Dubai after working for 6 months.
I became confused because I have never heard of something like that. Also, what I have is only O'level certificate, and he said I have been picked for a job that pays 300k? Can that be possible?

Comrades, does a company request 500k for international passport and accommodation before employing someone?

Run very far away from that enemy you called friend. In case you have not been reading enough, I have read about people killing others for less than a 100k in this country. Are you surprised that I talk about killing? Ok, let me clear you. First and foremost, the guy want to scam you, then when the money get to his hands and you keep asking to know when to resume, he will invite you over to Ogun state, after some days in Ogun you will start to get the picture of the true situation that there is no such job, then, in an attempt to cover his wrong doings, he will kill you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by Kelvin30286063(m): 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2023
NNtv:

And you're still calling him or her friend?

1 Like

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by Mike008(m): 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2023
LOL. Tell them to withhold your first month salary and deduct 200k from your second salary. Easy.
So na your friend wan scam you like this. Kai!

2 Likes

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by alobright17(m): 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2023
NNtv:

I don’t even need ask anyone for me to know that this is a 100% scam ,

Listen this is pure scam I mean it and you know it

2 Likes

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by Papichulostunne(m): 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2023
NNtv:

OP search for QNET

3 Likes

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by Akinya17: 1:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
This is the new format for kidnapping in Nigeria. I have read about two cases on Nairaland. Please be careful.

2 Likes

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by Enumerator(m): 1:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
cheesy
ahiboilandgas:
you don't have a friend! Just say criminal called you! May of na MSF they can pay that but na humanitarian aid organisation
Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by juman(m): 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
"Friends " sometimes scam their friends.
That's why I rarely have total trust in persons.

1 Like

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by juman(m): 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
Akinya17:
This is the new format for kidnapping in Nigeria. I have read about two cases on Nairaland. Please be careful.

Kidnapping. Wow.
Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by qtx(m): 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2023
NNtv:

y
So those people have reached you too? That is a popular scam now. Dont dare go near there, else u will regret.
Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by webizone(m): 2:03pm On Jan 17, 2023
Omo na the reigning thing in town now o. Friends scamming friends. My own still dey scam me 10k and 20k for overseas education, lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by Hightowa: 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2023
Not only is this scam but kidnappers once you get there they'll lock you up clear your account and force you to call other people and bring to them

1 Like

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ogun anatomy skull miners have perfected their trade.

2 Likes

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by ozo13(m): 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2023
NNtv:

scam.beware ur close guys/girlfriends will open u up for scam
Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by Emmacy001: 2:19pm On Jan 17, 2023
NNtv:

Run as fast as you can
Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by treatise: 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
NNtv:

Did he say Pharmacy or skull mining?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by IbileIfe: 2:31pm On Jan 17, 2023
Beware of scammers, kidnappers and ritualists
Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by tradepunter: 2:37pm On Jan 17, 2023
Poverty is a disease..... You heard something like this but your poverty stricken mind nu tell you say something is fishy

Better to carry block for construction site and feed yourself.....

Fking lazy people everywhere..... Don't want to work but want soft life without the hardwork... For you consider such ritual job scam work... It shows you are lazy

1 Like

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by thatigboman: 2:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
NNtv:

You now made everything sound soo scary embarassed
Though I won't even proceed with it again. I still love my life
if the company is sponsoring u to Dubai, it is the company that will foot the bills and pay you estacode. Thread carefully.
Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by fof1: 2:58pm On Jan 17, 2023
NNtv:

RITUAL KILLINGS ENCLAVE...LET UR GREED KEEP YOU BEHIND PLS. BE ALIVE AND LEAVE THEM WITH THEIR 300K JOB,PLS
Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by grandstar(m): 2:58pm On Jan 17, 2023
NNtv

It is a scam

Dubai wants nothing to do with Nigerians. It is a scam.
Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by tnerro1(m): 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2023
For ogun ke? shocked
Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by TeeNanu(m): 3:07pm On Jan 17, 2023
NNtv:

Correct Scam, we've heard multiple experience of this new tactics.
Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by TeeNanu(m): 3:09pm On Jan 17, 2023
Hightowa:
Not only is this scam but kidnappers once you get there they'll lock you up clear your account and force you to call other people and bring to them

Exactly that's their trend
Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by Terror48: 3:36pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ogun state?I just pity your skull
Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by faithfull18(f): 3:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
Lol grin
Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by Engineeradams: 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2023
My dear sister person way go help u no go stress you. Na all those scammer b dat. U remember nairamaly song japa for them

1 Like

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by Johninfantry: 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ogun state,no go bro save ur skull bro afonja skull miners no dey use skull play afonja are hungry ritualists selling human skull for low as 50k God punish afonja, spits on afonja,is a sin to be an afonja ,God punish afonja

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Career Opportunities At Coca-cola Hellenic Bottling Company / How To Write The Perfect Career Objective For Your CV Before Sending It / Non Academic Staff Salary Scale In A Federal University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.