Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. (33921 Views)

Aproko Doctor Has Been Fighting For His Life. / Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star / I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by PHIPEX(m): 7:56pm On Jan 16, 2023
We have one of the best brains in the world but one of the worst leaders in the world.

Obi will maximise our brains and resources.

4 Likes

Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by Omihanifa: 7:56pm On Jan 16, 2023
So what now happen
Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by FAIRALL(m): 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2023
Dismantle the structure of criminality and Nigeria will have good good Health care system

2 Likes

Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by crafteck(m): 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2023
So did a lot of people, make una rest
Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by Image123(m): 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2023
This guy may be among influencers abusing others of ill health oh. No wonder Kalu said everybody is sick. If the man die, na so he for just die. Imagine doctor wey dey tell us all kind of stuff about health going blind just last month. Someone who doesn't know his health status now will say he is younger and more fit to lead Nigeria. It is well. Most of these people commit the most important part of their life to old men like Pope, Kumuyi, Adeboye and co without problem. They prefer someone older than them as their doctor and even ordinary pilot. But they are looking for gymnasts and acrobats to rule Nigeria.
Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by kafeii123: 7:58pm On Jan 16, 2023
Jashub:
You're a dreamer if you think Nigeria and her health sector will ever get better.

Both Of Nigeria's Health And Education Sectors Will Eventually Reach Really Enviable Heights...It Will Take Some Time Yes...But It Will Happen

3 Likes

Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by FAIRALL(m): 7:58pm On Jan 16, 2023
Dismantle the structure of criminality and Nigeria will have good Health care.
Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by pacino26(m): 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2023
We as a people are good just that the system is designed to kill the best of us. Doctors in training are first shown sucide notes of students who got depressed and took their own lives as bragging rights but some lecturers in our federal and state universities. It doesn’t mean that kinda and compassionate ones don’t exist Mr Jashub.

Quick recovery to him and may the best of us live to improve the lot of others.
Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by sweetTai(m): 8:02pm On Jan 16, 2023
Thank you Dr. Ojo. God bless you! My Mom went through the same problem, a brain tumor in 2006. The Doctors and Neurosurgeon at the UCH operated on my mom and removed the tumor. She passed on to glory in 2014. But I'm grateful to the team of doctors at UCH Ibadan for giving us 8 more years with my mom.

12 Likes

Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by MALLEOLUS2017(m): 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2023
I so much believe Nigerians are highly talented and skilled. That's why Nigerians in diaspora are doing great. The issue here is the environment. And when I say the environment, I mean our leaders. They don't create enabling environment for Nigerians to show case what they're made of. I believe if investments are made on health sector and education, we'll get passed where we are. It is because the foreign government are massively investing in health sector thats why our politicians are rushing there for treatment thereby booming their economy with our money. We need to get it right.

1 Like

Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by caye(m): 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2023
Kobonaire2023:

It will get better if we are willing to pay the tax to make it better and /or the hospital fees to make it better.

As they do in sane countries

Modifed

In one year, OAUTH had the equivalent of 10 million dollars to spend. In one year, Mass. General hospital, boston had nearly 800 million dollars to spend.

And expecting our hospitals to perform as the American system does is magical thinking

WHY IN GOD'S NAME MUST AMERICA BE THE BENCH MARK?
WHY NOT CUBA ( which has one of the best health care system in the world: in case the western media don't tell you).

1 Like

Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by Jefferyhi86(m): 8:07pm On Jan 16, 2023
That afonja is the GOAT.
Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by Romanoff(f): 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2023
Ololademrmoney2:
I wish him the quickest recovery. But did the blindness in one eye later go? Just curious to find out.

The tumour is what caused the blindness. Once it's taken out, the eye sight will be restored.

8 Likes

Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by TheChameleon: 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2023
Ennoloa:
I wish him perfect recovery; Nothing like tribalism but competence once its health and that's how it should be for everything

Vote a balanced ticket

No place in the world would a Muslim-Muslim Govt condemn the killings of Christians

Vote wisely

Keep quiet. Why did Nonso choose to do the surgery in Lagos instead of Anambra?

It's because Tinubu made Lagos habitable while Peter Obi left Anambra a pig sty.
Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2023
Jashub:
You're a dreamer if you think Nigeria and her health sector will ever get better.

With APC out of the way, Nigeria will be better
Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by GloriousGbola: 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2023
Good lord. Just like that. Without any warning

Health is truly wealth

1 Like

Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by abbey621(m): 8:13pm On Jan 16, 2023
caye:

WHY NOT CUBA ( which has one of the best health care system in the world: in case the western media don't tell you).

Cuba does not have the best health care system in the world, WTF! It has abundance of qualified doctors for its limited population, there's a doctor for every 150 Cubans which by modern standard is excellent but when you compare facilities and complex medicine gba gbe oshi, Johns Hopkins or Mayo Clinic can't be beat!

3 Likes

Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 16, 2023
caye:

Cuba does that at the expense of staff welfare and salaries.
Cuban docs are poorly paid.( very much so)

Also, most Cuban health centers are not as well equipped as the few big hospitals you see on tv.

Finally most Nigerians use USA as the benchmark.

1 Like

Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by yesloaded: 8:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
Jashub:

It can get better if we all joined hands together to make it work

We have so many well experienced doctors in Nigeria
Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 16, 2023
TheChameleon:

It's because Tinubu made Lagos habitable while Peter Obi left Anambra a pig sty.
I repeat it you lots are the most foolish and petty people I have ever seen. The surgery was performed at LUTH belonging to the federal govt

6 Likes

Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by lexy2014: 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2023
, can buhari do this?
Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by Badb0y4lyf(m): 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2023
This guy just use hin life carry 2 odds who CB kin mumu spirit telling him to stay back when buhari and tinubu have common headache they fly out to UK for treatment they will get the best of the best treatment here in Nigeria but the know life no get duplicate and Nigerian health sector is unreliable
Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by lexy2014: 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2023
TheChameleon:

So it is Tinubu that makes it possible for people to have surgeries in LUTH

2 Likes

Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by Ennoloa: 8:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
TheChameleon:

Tinubu built Lagos after Adam & Eve

I only said vote wisely and vote a balanced ticket [ Muslim/Christian] which are NNPP, LP, AAC etc

You start bringing PO to this

Do you think someone to vote wisely option is PO

Wonderful

Vote Wisely bro
Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by jojothaiv(m): 8:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
"Education, health. For me… those are the two systems any nation needs to succeed. I’m dedicating my life to seeing that they succeed in our country Nigeria. I hope you see it too.”

I believe wiith time we will get right but am afraid not with the current crop of leaders neither with the lucky one that will be elected as the president come February, most of them are a square pegs in a round holes.

It's a shame that no African leader (both living and dead) has come close to the enviable records of Thomas Sankara.
Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by Nrates1: 8:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
Nice one
Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by Ennoloa: 8:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
lexy2014:

So it is Tinubu that makes it possible for people to have surgeries in LUTH

In their mind Tinubu built Lagos after Adam & Eve

1 Like

Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by CheapHomes1: 8:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
Kobonaire2023:

It will get better if we are willing to pay the tax to make it better and /or the hospital fees to make it better.

As they do in sane countries

Modifed

In one year, OAUTH had the equivalent of 10 million dollars to spend. In one year, Mass. General hospital, boston had nearly 800 million dollars to spend.

And expecting our hospitals to perform as the American system does is magical thinking

The taxes that Nigerians have paid so far, what have those in power done with it?

Where do nigerian leaders get money to travel out for medical care?

3 Likes

Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by GeneralPula: 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2023
habsydiamond:
Nigeria will be better... our politicians are the major cause of our problem. They won't invest in the health sector that's why they travel out of the country when they have headaches. They owe doctors and nurses salaries for months while their own pay is not fluctuating always coming in at when due.
Very true..

This is why Nigeria has rejected Pando fraud..

Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by ednut1(m): 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2023
olaboy33:
This begs the questions if health conditions are a function of individual lifestyle or probably gene configuration.
both
Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by CheapHomes1: 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2023
Ennoloa:

In their mind Tinubu built Lagos after Adam & Eve

It's terrible
Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by Shikena(m): 8:27pm On Jan 16, 2023
TheChameleon:

Tinubu tried and that's the truth.
However, LUTH is UNILAG's teaching hospital. It belongs to the federal government and is the property of every Nigerian from any corner of the federation.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moment Runtown Met Selena Leath, His Baby Mama (Photo) / School Life No Easy, James Brown Laments Barely One Month Of Gaining Admission / Paul Okoye Flaunts His Luxury Gold (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.