Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. (33924 Views)

Aproko Doctor Has Been Fighting For His Life. / Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star / I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by Nobody: 4:27am On Jan 17, 2023
caye:

Victims of propaganda.

Just like Iraq atomic bombs.
Just like Bin Laden responsible for 9/11.
Just like Gaddaffi was killing innocent people.
Just like Mandela was a terrorist.
Just like Jesus Christ is white.

At the end of the day, a good healthcare system needs money.
Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by bigsmoke2(m): 4:40am On Jan 17, 2023
OkpaAkuEriEri:
I luv u.
because u marry a nwafor.. not lyk ndi ozu ezi dat marry ndi afonj na ndi ugwu
People still think like this in 2023?
Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by Powersurge: 4:43am On Jan 17, 2023
Jashub:
You're a dreamer if you think Nigeria and her health sector will ever get better.

I am only appreciative 9f the scientist (the neurosurgeon.). These are the kind of brains we lose t9 the west. Do you know how much resources it costs to raise one neurosurgeon? And there are very very few of them.

1 Like

Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by IceColdVeins(m): 5:01am On Jan 17, 2023
olaboy33:
This begs the questions whether health conditions are a function of individual lifestyle or probably gene configuration.
I’ll go with the latter
Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by tishbite42: 5:14am On Jan 17, 2023
OkpaAkuEriEri:
I luv u.
because u marry a nwafor.. not lyk ndi ozu ezi dat marry ndi afonj na ndi ugwu
grin grin grin
Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by lexy2014: 5:53am On Jan 17, 2023
TheChameleon:

Go to Bourdillion and ask

did you go to Bourdillon to ask before you made your comment?
So it is Tinubu that makes it possible for people to have surgeries in LUTH?
Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by TheChameleon: 6:04am On Jan 17, 2023
lexy2014:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by TheGift: 7:43am On Jan 17, 2023
CheapHomes1:

If it doesn't affect you, how did you produce ten lines just to comment on his "unbelieving mindset"?
You're still here? Even counting the number of lines I posted? You are obviously affected by me. Go and rest.

1 Like

Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:49am On Jan 17, 2023
emorse:

I doubt this. Dr Ojo clipped my mum's brain aneurysm in 2019. He was already one of the biggest boys at the department of neurosurgery at the time. To japa no fit hard for that kind person. His protégé are quite a number at that same LUTH. Some people value home and these guys are some of them.
Okay na.
Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by CheapHomes1: 7:59am On Jan 17, 2023
TheGift:
You're still here? Even counting the number of lines I posted? You are obviously affected by me. Go and rest.

Is it the same way you were affected by the "unbelieving mindset"?
Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by CheapHomes1: 8:00am On Jan 17, 2023
[quote author=TheChameleon post=120106902][/quote]

Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by naturefellow(m): 9:00am On Jan 17, 2023
Jashub:
You're a dreamer if you think Nigeria and her health sector will ever get better.
it's not a crime to be a dreamer, or optimist. Joseph was a dreamer, but he was vilified for it... you know the rest of the story. It's in the bible.
Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by naturefellow(m): 9:04am On Jan 17, 2023
Fmghewzy2:

Don't mind that bad belle.

Anytime I hear of bad things happening in our country.

I sometimes wish it happened to unpatriotic and negative thinking Nigerians like them
it's paradoxical life does not exactly work like that.
Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by Tycyborg(m): 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
Kobonaire2023:

It will get better if we are willing to pay the tax to make it better and /or the hospital fees to make it better.

As they do in sane countries

Modifed

In one year, OAUTH had the equivalent of 10 million dollars to spend. In one year, Mass. General hospital, boston had nearly 800 million dollars to spend.

And expecting our hospitals to perform as the American system does is magical thinking

Modified

Seems like some people don't get it.

You and your government need to make more money for Nigeria's health system to work....and it comes by paying more tax and/or higher fees. Not by pretending, as APC has done for several years, that we have enough money from oil, and taking more and more loans to cover our embarassment. World class cost money.

Modified

We spent 1.8 billion dollars on health in 2022.
Canada spent 331 billion dollars
USA spent 1.4 trillion dollars
UK spent 220 billion dollars

Even if we fight corruption, and cover all stealing...there is a reason why we are not like developed naitons.. and yes, bad leadership plays a role...our leaders do not know how to make more money.

Do you think if they decided to make the money, do you think citizens will pay? Even when the PSP bill in lagos is now 900 per month people still don't pay... Lots of people are owing not because they don't have , they just decided not to or bypass but fast to blame government ... You can see how some people are boasting on a certain thread about bypassing the prepaid meter and call themselves smart but will come out tomorrow and call government theives... In port Harcourt due to lesser population they PSP is free and you will dump your refuse at a designated area... Do you not everyone still dump it there despite it's free? SE throw in the gutter, some on the road and so on...
So what are we saying...? We blame government but we never blame ourselves and we want corruption to go...? Funny as hell
Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 17, 2023
Tycyborg:

Do you think if they decided to make the money, do you think citizens will pay? Even when the PSP bill in lagos is now 900 per month people still don't pay... Lots of people are owing not because they don't have , they just decided not to or bypass but fast to blame government ... You can see how some people are boasting on a certain thread about bypassing the prepaid meter and call themselves smart but will come out tomorrow and call government theives... In port Harcourt due to lesser population they PSP is free and you will dump your refuse at a designated area... Do you not everyone still dump it there despite it's free? SE throw in the gutter, some on the road and so on...
So what are we saying...? We blame government but we never blame ourselves and we want corruption to go...? Funny as hell

Indeed.
Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by Obitroy(m): 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
Thank God it went well get well soon we need people like you not does two criminals Dubai based and London Based
Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 3:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
bigsmoke2:

People still think like this in 2023?
be4 nwanne?
I bu mkpi?

Reason well na
Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by Ray02: 8:15am On Jan 18, 2023
Kobonaire2023:

Either we pay for good healthcare at point, or we pretend we can get it cheap, while we take loans to pay for everything.

Or you stop complaining about how bad things are in Nigeria, and accept we are too poor to have good healthcare system

Things cost money. We get what we pay for. And APC has not diversified the economy, neither has it made it a productive economy.
Do you see where I negate that? What I was saying is those countries you were trying to compare us with did not just start taxing their citizens, govt has some basic responsibilities before going those ways.
Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 18, 2023
Ray02:

Do you see where I negate that? What I was saying is those countries you were trying to compare us with did not just start taxing their citizens, govt has some basic responsibilities before going those ways.

Either we pay for good healthcare or we pay for it at world bank hq, or we stop complaining
Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by Ray02: 10:28am On Jan 18, 2023
Kobonaire2023:

Either we pay for good healthcare or we pay for it at world bank hq, or we stop complaining
Lol, as if people that have money dey complain, when they can easily fly to where the politicians are going. Nah poor people, who are supposed be a taken care by government, as a citizen of a resourceful country.
Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2023
Ray02:

Lol, as if people that have money dey complain, when they can easily fly to where the politicians are going. Nah poor people, who are supposed be a taken care by government, as a citizen of a resourceful country.

And the resources to pay for the thing come from taxes, taxes, and also more taxes or high health fees, or both.

That's how resourceful governments fund health care.
Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by Asabe4(f): 6:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
okoIYAyin:

You're a big fool for thinking it will never get better.
undecided undecided

Ekuse!!!
Re: Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. by okoIYAyin(m): 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
Asabe4:
undecided undecided

Ekuse!!!
cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Debie-rise Pictured With Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady / Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Curves In Red Dress / Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.