Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Fellow Nairalanders Pls Come In - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fellow Nairalanders Pls Come In (379 Views)

Fellow Nairalanders Pls I Need Ur Urgent Advice / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellow Nairalanders Pls Come In by pstemma1990: 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2023
Good evening everyone and happy new year, hope we are all doing fine?

I'll just go straight to the point... Those who followed my posts about the scam I encountered last year will understand better, (u can briefly check my profile)

I've been repaying that debt since that time, and the friend that gave me the loan was very kind enough to cancel the interest, so I was only left to pay the capital....

It hasn't been easy, had to sell my things in order to raise the money, because the agreement was since the interest was canceled I should pay back the capital at once....

I tried my possible best, but couldn't, I'm still left to balance him 100k, he was actually very understandable, but on January 1st his wife died while giving birth at Asokoro hospital, she's still at the motuary (But the baby is fine by God's grace)

Since then it hasn't been easy for him and me as well, as it stands now, I don't even have anything to do, to him now I'm being heartless... I've tried explaining to him but it's not going well at the moment, I hardly sleep these days...

That's why i decided to still come back to this forum, I see us as a family, whatsoever anyone can support me with, I'll sincerely appreciate...

I'm not entitled to anyone's help for any reason, it's just an appeal, I've tried every possible means offline to sort it, but could not, that's why I came back here..

As for the scammer, God will judge him, I stopped looking for him, because I was spending the little I had...

With u people permission I'll drop my account number and phone number as well..... Thanks and God bless...

ahnie
Sisisioge
Chantinent
dobina
Bossman
Re: Fellow Nairalanders Pls Come In by sisisioge: 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2023
Wow! This is so crazy! What a crazy outcome. Well, since we knew how it started, you could just add your account to the post so anyone of us willing to help could put whatever little change we have in it. Na real wa o. May this lesson stay with you so you can keep your nose out of the things that do not concern you in the future.

May God in heaven pacify your friend, even though there is no convenience time/way to loose a loved one, his was really cruel. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Nairalanders Pls Come In by pstemma1990: 6:04pm On Jan 16, 2023
sisisioge:
Wow! This is so crazy! What a crazy outcome. Well, since we knew how it started, you could just add your account to the post so anyone of us willing to help could put whatever little change we have in it. Na real wa o. May this lesson stay with you so you can keep your nose out of the things that do not concern you in the future.

May God in heaven pacify your friend, even though there is no convenience time/way to loose a loved one, his was really cruel. It is well.
Amen..

Account details..

(0175567633) Nwaukwa Nnaemeka. E. GTB.
Re: Fellow Nairalanders Pls Come In by sisisioge: 7:00pm On Jan 16, 2023
pstemma1990:
Amen..

Account details..

(0175567633) Nwaukwa Nnaemeka. E. GTB.

Sent you my little contribution. I wish you good luck with the remaining. Chai, still cant get over how this matter played out. It is well my brother.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nairalanders Pls Come In by pstemma1990: 7:06pm On Jan 16, 2023
sisisioge:

Sent you my little contribution. I wish you good luck with the remaining. Chai, still cant get over how this matter played out. It is well my brother.
Thanks my sister, just saw it now... God bless u..

I've learnt my lessons, I'm paying heavily for my ignorance..

The thing has affected every of my plans so far.. But once there's life, there's hope... Once again, I sincerely appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nairalanders Pls Come In by sisisioge: 4:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
How far? How is it going? You could also look into talking to you church members and other friends for the money too. You know January is a long month in terms of finances. It is well.
Re: Fellow Nairalanders Pls Come In by pstemma1990: 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2023
sisisioge:
How far? How is it going? You could also look into talking to you church members and other friends for the money too. You know January is a long month in terms of finances. It is well.
I spoke to 2 of my friends already, they said once anything enters there hands they assist...

But u know u can't rely on such promises...

Once again thanks for ur concern and care, I sincerely appreciate.
Re: Fellow Nairalanders Pls Come In by sisisioge: 6:56pm On Jan 17, 2023
pstemma1990:
I spoke to 2 of my friends already, they said once anything enters there hands they assist...

But u know u can't rely on such promises...

Once again thanks for ur concern and care, I sincerely appreciate.

It is well. May God open doors for you. Meanwhile, I hope you left those facebook posts of the scammer active. In a few years time he would wish he could buy his good name with millions. Pls go leave an update there that he is yet to pay you.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nairalanders Pls Come In by pstemma1990: 7:23pm On Jan 17, 2023
sisisioge:

It is well. May God open doors for you. Meanwhile, I hope you left those facebook posts of the scammer active. In a few years time he would wish he could buy his good name with millions. Pls go leave an update there that he is yet to pay you.
OK, I'll do that, though he had blocked me since.
Re: Fellow Nairalanders Pls Come In by sisisioge: 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2023
pstemma1990:
OK, I'll do that, though he had blocked me since.

If you could still see his friends, tag them. He will not rest wherever he is!

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nairalanders Pls Come In by pstemma1990: 7:45pm On Jan 17, 2023
sisisioge:

If you could still see his friends, tag them. He will not rest wherever he is!
OK, I'll do that, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

The Case Of Relocation / RELATIONSHIPS (no Man Is An Island) / Asamoah Gyan’s Ex-wife Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time – Baffour Gyan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.