Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

'Sit-At-home: South-East Micro Businesses Lost Estimated N4.6trn In 52 Weeks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Sit-At-home: South-East Micro Businesses Lost Estimated N4.6trn In 52 Weeks (5170 Views)

FG Dumps N16 Trillion Railway Projects For N2.6trn Lagos-calabar Coastal Road —I / Nigeria Will Remain In Darkness Except FG Pays Our N1.6trn – GENCOS / IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Sit-At-home: South-East Micro Businesses Lost Estimated N4.6trn In 52 Weeks by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:55am On Jan 17, 2023
Believeintruth:

Why will I envy you when I will still come to Lagos and buy your family house

Na people wey dey sell land for you people I blame

1 Like

Re: 'Sit-At-home: South-East Micro Businesses Lost Estimated N4.6trn In 52 Weeks by triple996(m): 8:26am On Jan 17, 2023
Believeintruth:

You don't have sense
Do you?
Re: 'Sit-At-home: South-East Micro Businesses Lost Estimated N4.6trn In 52 Weeks by tollyboy5(m): 8:31am On Jan 17, 2023
Believeintruth:

Why will I envy you when I will still come to Lagos and buy your family house
Lol see who dey talk.

In due time. Your C of O will be revoked and we'll compensate you at our desired rate to return to Biafra.

1 Like

Re: 'Sit-At-home: South-East Micro Businesses Lost Estimated N4.6trn In 52 Weeks by Tingotoe: 8:36am On Jan 17, 2023
Highways:
Fridays are half day or no work at all in the north.... Can you remind me again how much they are losing?

Truth be told, most SE are businesses that function online and can be ran remotely... I know transport business and co may be losing...

...but see eh, nothing is as refreshing as staying home on a Monday, I got to know this from some bankers and some other people that are not happy with their job...

Such research will definitely come with biases because the respondents may think that the government is trying to get their data so that they can be compensated and therefore they will end up hyping their loses, hoping to get a bigger compensation
Please drop the website of the market woman in Onitsha that you buy your egusi from grin
Re: 'Sit-At-home: South-East Micro Businesses Lost Estimated N4.6trn In 52 Weeks by StJasper(m): 8:39am On Jan 17, 2023
Ofodirinwa:
Fake news

Are you ok?
Re: 'Sit-At-home: South-East Micro Businesses Lost Estimated N4.6trn In 52 Weeks by StJasper(m): 8:40am On Jan 17, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed Druggie Chicago will never smell Aso Rock

I pray you will never get cured of this malady. What concerns Tinubu with your cursed region?

1 Like

Re: 'Sit-At-home: South-East Micro Businesses Lost Estimated N4.6trn In 52 Weeks by Zeezenho: 8:48am On Jan 17, 2023
OriOko88:
grin
A future Biafra will be worse off places like Somalia,Yemen and central Africa Republic where armed gang men reigns. Sane ibos should pray against Biafra cos that imaginary country will definitely be full of tyrants and dare devils. Damnn cry

But all this country you mentioned are far better than Nigeria let let me remind you Nigeria is capital of world poverty in fact Nigeria top the whole negative chart of human development there is no were on earth were mass murder is normal except in Nigeria you see why we call it zoo.
Re: 'Sit-At-home: South-East Micro Businesses Lost Estimated N4.6trn In 52 Weeks by kmaster007: 8:50am On Jan 17, 2023
Make Nigeria just divide biko
Re: 'Sit-At-home: South-East Micro Businesses Lost Estimated N4.6trn In 52 Weeks by DesChyko: 2:09pm On Jan 17, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Where is the rage in my my comment oga? Simple question that exposes your bigotry and emptiness, and you start foaming in the mouth. Back to the question. I don’t know of any part of the country where people are forced to desert the streets and stay home whether Saturday or Sunday other than the south East.
The foolishness of you people is that you claim to be punishing Buhari. But your brothers and sisters are daily migrating in droves out of the SE to other states and regions of this country, even yourself.

So much anger grin
Re: 'Sit-At-home: South-East Micro Businesses Lost Estimated N4.6trn In 52 Weeks by DesChyko: 2:52pm On Jan 17, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Where is the rage in my my comment oga? Simple question that exposes your bigotry and emptiness, and you start foaming in the mouth . Back to the question. I don’t know of any part of the country where people are forced to desert the streets and stay home whether Saturday or Sunday other than the south East.
The foolishness of you people is that you claim to be punishing Buhari. But your brothers and sisters are daily migrating in droves out of the SE to other states and regions of this country, even yourself.

Look at all of our comments so far and decipher who is actually foaming in the mouth grin
Re: 'Sit-At-home: South-East Micro Businesses Lost Estimated N4.6trn In 52 Weeks by Believeintruth: 6:52pm On Jan 17, 2023
tollyboy5:

Lol see who dey talk.

In due time. Your C of O will be revoked and we'll compensate you at our desired rate to return to Biafra.

Oya come and revoke it. Idiot even of it isnrevoked you don't even have the funds to buy it. Online urchin like you.
Re: 'Sit-At-home: South-East Micro Businesses Lost Estimated N4.6trn In 52 Weeks by Believeintruth: 6:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

Na people wey dey sell land for you people I blame

Oga shut up and sell me your lands
Re: 'Sit-At-home: South-East Micro Businesses Lost Estimated N4.6trn In 52 Weeks by tollyboy5(m): 6:00am On Jan 18, 2023
Believeintruth:

Oya come and revoke it. Idiot even of it isnrevoked you don't even have the funds to buy it. Online urchin like you.
Ode we're not buying our land. We're compensating you to get lost!

Back to village!
Re: 'Sit-At-home: South-East Micro Businesses Lost Estimated N4.6trn In 52 Weeks by Believeintruth: 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
tollyboy5:

Ode we're not buying our land. We're compensating you to get lost!

Back to village!

You are not being smart
Re: 'Sit-At-home: South-East Micro Businesses Lost Estimated N4.6trn In 52 Weeks by IntroTech: 8:02am On Feb 11, 2023
DesChyko:
I was home during in December. One thing I noticed is that the mainstream media seemed bothered about this more than the locals undecided

I mean, Saturdays and Sundays are also losses to those who don't do business on those days but the world didn't end either; why not an extra holiday?

You call it holiday?

My fear is how and if we will be able to bounce back on Mondays after Kanu is released because to tell you the truth, the Monday holiday sweet pass honey sef.
Re: 'Sit-At-home: South-East Micro Businesses Lost Estimated N4.6trn In 52 Weeks by DesChyko: 8:07am On Feb 11, 2023
IntroTech:

You call it holiday?

My fear is how we will bounce back on Mondays after Kanu is released because to tell you the truth, the Monday holiday sweet pass honey sef.

Wahala Wahala Wahala 😂

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FIRS Chair In Allegation Of 36 Billion Naira Fraud / Ogun G15 Lawmakers In Blood Oath Scandal / Igbos Claim to be Oyo State indigenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.