Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi (25858 Views)

2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima / Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) / How I’ll Defeat Buhari And Atiku– Peoples Trust Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by Believeintruth: 4:50am On Jan 17, 2023
omowumi9:
Peter Obi is contesting now to boost his acceptance come 2032. You don't become a president overnight. There are lots of bridges to cross and he is yet to cross any.

You are not smart at all.
Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by Believeintruth: 4:51am On Jan 17, 2023
lhordspy:
Mr seun is nairaland now peter obi's forum. Please tell us so we can know.

Today alone. It has been fully Pro-Obi and Anti-Tinubu thread all through. In the space of 24hrs we have seen almost like 3 thread telling us why Tinubu cant win an election, with multiple Pro-Obi threads littered all over the frontpage.

What is going on here?

Eyahhhh I feel your pain
Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by Believeintruth: 4:55am On Jan 17, 2023
lhordspy:

Alright sir.
There is an opinion-thread here. You can check it sir if it is Frontpage worthy.. Please do move it for larger audience.

https://www.nairaland.com/7505647/emi-lokan-criticism-hypocrites

Why the desperation from you?
Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by tuoyoojo(m): 4:56am On Jan 17, 2023
lhordspy:
Mr seun is nairaland now peter obi's forum. Please tell us so we can know.

Today alone. It has been fully Pro-Obi and Anti-Tinubu thread all through. In the space of 24hrs we have seen almost like 3 thread telling us why Tinubu cant win an election, with multiple Pro-Obi threads littered all over the frontpage.

What is going on here?

grin
Don't mind these structureless people

They are four people twitting from a room!

Chairman

E never still clear for ur eye ni

They never see me (obi) coming

(Sing along with me)
Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by Believeintruth: 4:57am On Jan 17, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

You said it all!

He is painting fictions for his gullible followers!

You are really living in La La Land, and your hatred of the man no gree you think
Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by maestro299: 4:59am On Jan 17, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
I just can wait for next month to come how do people think labour party will defeat APC or PDP from where will the votes come.... Besides how do people expect that a Party without candidates for national assembly positions is even serious... They said PDP APC is bad yet they're only interested in president like he would function without national assembly... Omo useless fantasy bad oooo...
The same Peter Obi, isn't he a former PDP man? Nigerians just love being deceived, honestly...

2 Likes

Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by Mamaafrik1(m): 4:59am On Jan 17, 2023
Obaofaba:
Don't overestimate your worth.

Obi will never be the Nigerian president, know this, know peace
See mouth wahhh like your toto
Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by tuoyoojo(m): 5:00am On Jan 17, 2023
Seun:
Peter Obi spoke at Chatham house today, that's why. And he said many interesting things.
If there any Tinubu thread that we should have covered that we have not covered, please indicate.

Thank you for the apt response oga seun

The structure less party is giving those with structure sleepless night

So seun should just post tinubu's picture on nairaland so as to make u feel happy
Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by okoroemeka(m): 5:11am On Jan 17, 2023
sapele914:
Talk is cheap, no time to waste, go and listen to London School of Economics trained Wale Tinubu talk, Jagaban’s boy, he is 10 times more eloquent than Peter Obi could be.
wale tnubu is not on the ballot but PO is,we don't need eloquent speakers in Nigeria now,what we need now are leaders with vision, competence,character and conscience
Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by azikiweironsi(m): 5:43am On Jan 17, 2023
grin grin grin Clown. Talk is cheap.
It's only Buhari can tell you what he suffered from the hands of Saraki and Dogara
Despite the fact that they are in the same party talkless when you don't have the number in the house to carry out your policies.
Anyway February is just around the corner let's see how far.
It will shock you grin

1 Like

Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by ossrojustice(m): 5:46am On Jan 17, 2023
Then who loss? Obi or Nigerians? Before contesting to become the president he knows that election is not a do or die affair and he doesn't play that kind of politics too.its so surprising to see Nigeria praying for good leaders and end choosing bad once every election year
Obaofaba:

Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by Shorty1980: 5:51am On Jan 17, 2023
Obaofaba:

I can see you are stupid
Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by PointZerom: 5:51am On Jan 17, 2023
uba1991:
This man don't know the power of the legislature. Peter Obi go and ask Buhari when Saraki was against him.

What other foolish things do you do apart from supporting your ancestors to lead you in 21st century?
Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by Buksaylor: 5:52am On Jan 17, 2023
toneroforever:

Sorry,a first class eloquent thief is of no use to us. U can keep him in Lagos.

These guys are stupid...we are talking of who is contesting,you say Wale.Is Wale contesting?Why don't you mention the Drugster himself?
Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by Buksaylor: 5:55am On Jan 17, 2023
Obaofaba:
A fraud must be kept very clear from the Aso rock, trust Nigerians to do just that.

If you can't govern effectively a small state like anambra without turning it to the poverty capital of the world, what magic wand do you have to turn Nigeria to a better country?

A crime is better to be kept away.I wonder why a Nigerian will vote for this drug Lord.
Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by tuoyoojo(m): 6:00am On Jan 17, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Yes!

The cabals ruling Nigeria are one of the most brilliant politicians in the entire world!

Do you think it takes mere work of mouth to break the structure they created for over 5 decades ago?

Wake up and face reality!

LP and Peter Obi are too little to break such!

It is refreshing to see that likes of you have started shifting grounds

From he has no structure
To four people twitting from a room
To he would /might win south east only
Now you are subconsciously accepting he would win and you are wondering how he would break the national assembly

All what likes of you said would not happen is happening before ur korokoro eyes

I would leave you to ruminate on this

Confucius say, “Man who says it cannot be done should not interrupt man doing it."

DJ play me that song
Firebox DML feat Asake

They never see me(obi) coming
Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by Image123(m): 6:07am On Jan 17, 2023
Believeintruth:

Stop being sad. PETER is gonna be your president.

i am not sad, just practical. They are all thieves but Tinubu looks 80% sure to win and has a better plan and preparation than the rest.

1 Like

Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by Rapuru14: 6:09am On Jan 17, 2023
Realist12:
Well, he's addressing his Zombidients that have selective amnesia and will sit down to nod to every lie he formulates .
We Nigerians ask how he handled the states assembly in Anambra ? Same man that was kicked in and out of office, same man whose excuse for not conducting LG elections was political instability. Thankfully he can't be president coz he won't be able to pass a bill talk more of conducting election. Which will give the military an excuse to take over .
Nigeria is not for trial and error candidates.

But your break and quench babalala can handle Nigeria right? Keep dreaming.
Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by priestcharm(m): 6:10am On Jan 17, 2023
The demography does not support Obi to win. It doesn’t mean he may not win but looking at what is on ground, people are shouting the Nigerian youths are more than the aging citizen first of all, not all youths will vote Obi, there are those that will vote on Religion affiliation, Atiku may be favorite; tribal prejudice at best there will be divided votes. In terms of literacy, so many don’t care about what is right or wrong, they vote what their leaders ask them to do. So let’s not be 100% sure who is winning. This is not the West where opinion polls matter.

1 Like

Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by azpekuliar: 6:18am On Jan 17, 2023
sapele914:
Talk is cheap, no time to waste, go and listen to London School of Economics trained Wale Tinubu talk, Jagaban’s boy, he is 10 times more eloquent than Peter Obi could be.

Wale Tinubu my foot. How many companies has he founded and run without political patronage? how many banks has he chaired? has he sat as chairman of sec? has he delved into politics and governed a state? Who was the minister of power under Buhari in 2015? Nigga puhlueezzze! You can't pool the wool over our eyes with "Jagaban's boy" talk
Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by Believeintruth: 6:20am On Jan 17, 2023
Image123:

i am not sad, just practical. They are all thieves but Tinubu looks 80% sure to win and has a better plan and preparation than the rest.

You are really dreaming the betrayal of Tinubu is actually within his PCC who are working with Atiku. Tinubu cannot get votes in the SS and SE even NC save for Kwara and Kogi NE and NW nothing for him. In SW it is marginal so he is definitely losing.
Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by ImperialYoruba: 6:20am On Jan 17, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Peter Obi, presidential candidate of the Labour Party for the 2023 election on Monday said Nigerians have nothing to worry about if his party is not the majority in the 10th National Assembly.

POLITICS NIGERIA reports that speaking at the Chatham House, Obi, a former governor of Anambra State promised to “do the right things” if he is elected president in next month’s election.

I have been through this as a governor. As long as you are pursuing what is right, everybody will go with you.

It becomes a problem when you are pursuing transactional policies, which will benefit you, or you are engaging in nepotism, but when you adhere to the constitution, which has already stipulated that the system will include diversity, you would carry everybody along, and there would not be a problem,” Obi said.

https://politicsnigeria.com/how-ill-handle-natl-assembly-if-labour-party-is-not-controlling-it-obi/

Obi is a dullard. grin

Between 1999 and 2007, eight years under Obasanjo, the Senate was a storm. We went through five Senate Presidents as a result of the plots and schemes to destabilize executive power under Obasanjo. The Senate Presidents were in same party with Obj.

Between 2015 and 2019, there were distrust and turmoils and betrayals that resulted in a power snatch when Saraki outsmarted President Buhari, and then shared power with opposition, PDP, in Senate leadership inspite of APC forming majority.

So Obi thinks like a dependent child, he is bereft of ideas and originality. Quite naive to think Senators are mere dolls waiting on altruism to come into their chambers so they can be in their best behaviour.

Such a daft optimism from Obi. grin

1 Like

Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by Image123(m): 6:22am On Jan 17, 2023
Believeintruth:

You are really dreaming the betrayal of Tinubu is actually within his PCC who are working with Atiku. Tinubu cannot get votes in the SS and SE even NC save for Kwara and Kogi NE and NW nothing for him. In SW it is marginal so he is definitely losing.

Okay.
Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by Believeintruth: 6:22am On Jan 17, 2023
Image123:

Okay.

Okay
Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:23am On Jan 17, 2023
maestro299:
The same Peter Obi, isn't he a former PDP man? Nigerians just love being deceived, honestly...
humans just love fantasy... Pple are gullible too... They believe he is a saint... Someone who ran with Atiku last year... Anyway he won't win so let's allow his fans dream on next month ll quench everything...

2 Likes

Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by MotiveU(f): 6:26am On Jan 17, 2023
sapele914:
I laughed at stupidity.. Because he throws big words around dts makes him better.
Go and see what he has done at oando.
Like father like son.
Very corrupt individuals
Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by MotiveU(f): 6:28am On Jan 17, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

Obi is a dullard. grin

Between 1999 and 2007, eight years under Obasanjo, the Senate was a storm. We went through five Senate Presidents as a result of the plots and schemes to destabilize executive power under Obasanjo. The Senate Presidents were in same party with Obj.

Between 2015 and 2019, there were distrust and turmoils and betrayals that resulted in a power snatch when Saraki outsmarted President Buhari, and then shared power with opposition, PDP, in Senate leadership inspite of APC forming majority.

So Obi thinks like a dependent child, he is bereft of ideas and originality. Quite naive to think Senators are mere dolls waiting on altruism to come into their chambers so they can be in their best behaviour.

Such a daft optimism from Obi. grin
A bigot is talking
Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by cyberdurable(m): 6:41am On Jan 17, 2023
sapele914:

Is wale contesting? grin now I see why guys refer you guys as urchins, we are talking Bout presidential aspirants and you are talking about the boy boy of an aspirant. Are you guys cursed or what?
Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by Fearyourcreator: 8:21am On Jan 17, 2023
Holla911:
This election has shown we have a large number of gullible youths. It's evident by their support of this fraud called obi.
Youth that wants an easy ride with less value to push out... Some in diaspora wants its easy here cuz he hard them there... So most looking for miracle... A nation dont work like that ... It's a gradual process... I trust a man that builds a lot... A man like Tinubu... The man has a great team behind him he has built for long... Nigerian youths wants it very easy which is not anywhere in the world... Someone even said to me here Obi will generate 60000MW in 4 years ... I was like the biggest hydro electric in the world pushes out 22000MW ... I was like why are people like this ... Not to talk of the time frame the project will take... February should come and go... By the end of the year ... We shall all see

1 Like

Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by victorsola: 8:25am On Jan 17, 2023
obzpro:
[quote author=oyatz post=120100257]

We don't need the wicked enemies for anything sir.

The votes of non-wicked Nigerians is enough for Peter Obi to win the presidential election
na u Dey really play . The joke is on you.
Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by gly(m): 8:42am On Jan 17, 2023
Obaofaba:

sophistry and illusion!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Musa Mayaki: I Was Punished For Censoring Hate Campaigns / Ambode Connects 68 Communities To National Grid (Photos) / Ondo Election: APC To Investigate Tinubu’s Anti-Party Moves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.