Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

2023 And People Still Believe In The Rapture - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2023 And People Still Believe In The Rapture (789 Views)

After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind / The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 And People Still Believe In The Rapture by HappyPagan: 6:41pm On Jan 16, 2023
One white man they crucified years ago will come back, the whole world will see him ( I dont know how he will do this, maybe screens in the sky or something).

He is coming back to save You. Yes You. Lol.

Forget about it... You know why Jesus never come back since?

The beat wey dem beat am last time ehn, literally nailed him like new year calendar.

Happy new year from here, may the year be as this post made you feel. Ramen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 And People Still Believe In The Rapture by TheSourcerer: 6:43pm On Jan 16, 2023
HappyPagan:
One white man they crucified years ago will come back, the whole world will see him ( I dont know how he will do this, maybe screens in the sky or something).

The beat wey dem beat am last time ehn, literally nailed him like new year calendar.

Ramen and hope you have a wonderful year too smiley
Re: 2023 And People Still Believe In The Rapture by Dtruthspeaker: 6:59pm On Jan 16, 2023
O Lord how sweet and true thy Words! grin

Exactly what was prophecied that the devils will say!

2 Peter 2:4
and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.”

These are the last days indeed!
Re: 2023 And People Still Believe In The Rapture by Dtruthspeaker: 7:06pm On Jan 16, 2023
Clearly the devils are quacking with great fear of that great and hot and horrible Day of The Lord.

The beginning of worst days of their existence.

These ones know they are finished hence they are trying to comfort and console each other as the that great and terrible Day draws closer and closer.

Remember this, that the enemy hath reproached, O Lord, and that the foolish people have blasphemed thy name.

Arise, O God, plead thine own cause: remember how the foolish man reproacheth thee daily.

Forget not the voice of thine enemies: the tumult of those that rise up against thee increaseth continually.

Cut them down with thy hot plagues and burn them up forever!
Re: 2023 And People Still Believe In The Rapture by HardMirror(m): 7:10pm On Jan 16, 2023
HappyPagan:

hehehe grin @ new year calenda.
Re: 2023 And People Still Believe In The Rapture by Dtruthspeaker: 7:13pm On Jan 16, 2023
HardMirror:
hehehe grin @ new year calenda.

It won't be a happy year for you devils. More pain and sufferings coming up upon you all.
Re: 2023 And People Still Believe In The Rapture by HappyPagan: 7:38pm On Jan 16, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
O Lord how sweet and true thy Words! grin

Exactly what was prophecied that the devils will say!

2 Peter 2:4
and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.”

These are the last days indeed!

It's always the last days. Whether e be 1700, 1524, 1983, 2098, 2023... Your words they never change... It is always the last days.... You have 'last-days' syndrome.. sorry

4 Likes

Re: 2023 And People Still Believe In The Rapture by Dtruthspeaker: 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2023
HappyPagan:

It's always the last days. Whether e be 1700, 1524, 1983, 2098, 2023... Your words they never change... It is always the last days.... You have 'last-days' syndrome.. sorry

Any one who was watching would see that the dreaded last days started after a certain prophecy was fulfilled and that was in 2010.
Re: 2023 And People Still Believe In The Rapture by Image123(m): 9:24pm On Jan 16, 2023
HappyPagan:

Hey muskee, how are you? Jesus loves you.
Re: 2023 And People Still Believe In The Rapture by HappyPagan: 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2023
Image123:

Hey muskee, how are you? Jesus loves you.
I love him too...
Re: 2023 And People Still Believe In The Rapture by Image123(m): 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2023
HappyPagan:

I love him too...

If you love Him, keep His commandments.
Re: 2023 And People Still Believe In The Rapture by HappyPagan: 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2023
Image123:

If you love Him, keep His commandments.
When you love Him, you keep his commandments.
Re: 2023 And People Still Believe In The Rapture by Image123(m): 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2023
HappyPagan:

When you love Him, you keep his commandments.

Do you, this must be one happy new year then.
Re: 2023 And People Still Believe In The Rapture by HappyPagan: 10:06pm On Jan 16, 2023
Image123:

Do you, this must be one happy new year then.
Thank you.
Re: 2023 And People Still Believe In The Rapture by HappyPagan: 9:28am On Jan 17, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Any one who was watching would see that the dreaded last days started after a certain prophecy was fulfilled and that was in 2010.
True... Anyone with your mental illness... Last-day syndrome...

1 Like

Re: 2023 And People Still Believe In The Rapture by LordReed(m): 9:48am On Jan 17, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

What was the prophecy?
Re: 2023 And People Still Believe In The Rapture by Dtruthspeaker: 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2023
HappyPagan:

True... Anyone with your mental illness... Last-day syndrome...

It is better you did not say anything than to wake up almost 24hrs after to say something stupid most especially as I saw you at the bottom yesterday after I made my post and you could not say anything then. So this shows how retarded you are.
Re: 2023 And People Still Believe In The Rapture by jaephoenix(m): 3:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

What happened in 2010 sir?
Re: 2023 And People Still Believe In The Rapture by Dtruthspeaker: 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
jaephoenix:

What happened in 2010 sir?

That is the reason why the Bible is cryptic.
Re: 2023 And People Still Believe In The Rapture by HappyPagan: 3:58pm On Jan 17, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

It is better you did not say anything than to wake up almost 24hrs after to say something stupid most especially as I saw you at the bottom yesterday after I made my post and you could not say anything then. So this shows how retarded you are.

Okay Sir.

1 Like

Re: 2023 And People Still Believe In The Rapture by jaephoenix(m): 4:03pm On Jan 17, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That is the reason why the Bible is cryptic.
Lol. Cryptobible.
Which blockchain is it built on? grin
Re: 2023 And People Still Believe In The Rapture by LordReed(m): 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol. Cryptobible.

LoLz! Don't be surprised someone will come out and start selling John 3:16 crypto. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: 2023 And People Still Believe In The Rapture by jaephoenix(m): 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz! Don't be surprised someone will come out and start selling John 3:16 crypto. Bwahahahahaha!
There's even Jesus coin now
Re: 2023 And People Still Believe In The Rapture by LordReed(m): 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2023
jaephoenix:

There's even Jesus coin now

Na wa o I never see that one.
Re: 2023 And People Still Believe In The Rapture by jaephoenix(m): 6:39pm On Jan 17, 2023
Re: 2023 And People Still Believe In The Rapture by HardMirror(m): 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol. Cryptobible.
hehehehehe. damn! this is funny grin
Re: 2023 And People Still Believe In The Rapture by HardMirror(m): 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
LordReed:

Na wa o I never see that one.
cos you aint into crypto grin
Re: 2023 And People Still Believe In The Rapture by LordReed(m): 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 And People Still Believe In The Rapture by jaephoenix(m): 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
HardMirror:
cos you aint into crypto grin
Yeah, if he was he would have known Jesus coin. It was actually a pump and dump token. There's even Bible token and god coin. grin
Anything to get the gullible chip in the cash grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 And People Still Believe In The Rapture by KnownUnknown: 2:48am On Jan 18, 2023
HappyPagan:

Lies. They lie as easily as they breathe. It’s nothing new because gods are the oldest type of scam so anyone promoting gods has to lie. It helps when they have convinced themselves that their god is the source of morality so and partial to them so anything they say to promote the god would be forgiven.

"What harm would it do, if a man told a good strong lie for the sake of the good and for the Christian church ... a lie out of necessity, a useful lie, a helpful lie, such lies would not be against God, he would accept them." Martin Luther, founder of Protestant Christianity.

e.g. The son of the person who made millions of dollars off the Left Behind series is following in the footsteps of his father and telling lies. His father scared and scarred them with tales of the rapture that will never happen while the son is telling lies about the jew Demi-god and the so called gospels. The show is called “The Chosen” including lies such as making the disciples note takers implying the gospel are eyewitness accounts.

The producer’s father is Jerry B. Jenkins, a Christian novelist best known for the Left Behind series, one of the highest selling book series of all time, selling over 60 million copies. I bet Mr.Jenkins is hoping the rapture doesn’t happen with millions of dollars to spend.

Also, people remain fearful, gullible, and indoctrinated with the most absurd premises so it’s easy to keep lying to them. All of them also have distinct personal views of what they call god despite claiming they believe in the same god so it follows that they have various ideas about rapture.

Regardless, people believe comfortable lies and will do anything to avoid the truth.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 And People Still Believe In The Rapture by Dtruthspeaker: 3:18am On Jan 18, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Regardless, people believe comfortable lies and will do anything to avoid the truth.

The very definition and classification of you devils who call yourselves atheists
Re: 2023 And People Still Believe In The Rapture by KnownUnknown: 3:31am On Jan 18, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

The very definition and classification of you devils who call yourselves atheists

Devils? What are those? Are they similar to leprechauns or gnomes? McMickey my timeless, spaceless, and immaterial Leprechaun says gnomes are devils.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Israel Just Revealed Their Dangerous Nuclear Submarine / Mohammed Night Journey To The Temple Another Lie?. / Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.