Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Paul Arkwright Praises Peter Obi, Says He Has A Passion For Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paul Arkwright Praises Peter Obi, Says He Has A Passion For Nigeria (16815 Views)

Peter Obi's Egypt Trip: Paul Arkwright Replies Sowore / Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu / Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Arkwright Praises Peter Obi, Says He Has A Passion For Nigeria by jamace(m): 7:44am On Jan 17, 2023
post=120096245:
Former British High Commissioner in Nigeria from 2015 to 2018 was at the Chatham House today. He even asked Peter Obi questions...

This is what he said afterwards �
https://twitter.com/PaulTArkwright/status/1615037078873440283?t=i58qCDQaEyevjj8zE9FmgA&s=19

Re: Paul Arkwright Praises Peter Obi, Says He Has A Passion For Nigeria by marlow1962(m): 7:44am On Jan 17, 2023
hollandis:
The ex high.comissioner is a nobody
He’s an ex commissioner, but u sabi u and ur generation?

Bloody unprogressive hater, no wonder u dy stagnant for life.
Re: Paul Arkwright Praises Peter Obi, Says He Has A Passion For Nigeria by sukkot: 8:00am On Jan 17, 2023
if he likes peter obi that much he should make him mayor of ndi london so that ipob wee start kee everybody in london

Re: Paul Arkwright Praises Peter Obi, Says He Has A Passion For Nigeria by kkonyeji(m): 8:03am On Jan 17, 2023
hollandis:

1 urchin spotted.
A NOBODY calling a senior diplomat a nobody.
Re: Paul Arkwright Praises Peter Obi, Says He Has A Passion For Nigeria by kkonyeji(m): 8:14am On Jan 17, 2023
Pakute:
I'm not surprised at all, the same Paul Arkwright that's on the payroll of Peter Obi. Same man defending Peter Obi on Twitter when Obi took a jamboree tour to Eygpt to understudy electricity in 1 week. He was defending a 3rd class Olodo who didn't know that FG had sealed a deal with Siemens to improve power transmission as far as 3 years ago. When UK Government shut down Obi's business, Paul Arkwright could not come out to defend him. Bunch of losers.
Obi lule!

The 3rd class graduate has entered places you've not entered & can't enter till u die.
The 3rd class graduate has done things you can't do.
The 3rd class graduate has been what you'll never become & will go on to be your President God willing fee months from today.
Re: Paul Arkwright Praises Peter Obi, Says He Has A Passion For Nigeria by gly(m): 8:36am On Jan 17, 2023
Urheadmaster:
cool

Urchins will have no choice, Las las they'll abandon the agbado man and vote for peter obi for a better Nigeria tongue.

That is the end point my brother.
They have no choice.
You think they are having inner peace and satisfaction collecting meal ticket why throwing away the future of their children.
Re: Paul Arkwright Praises Peter Obi, Says He Has A Passion For Nigeria by plaindealer: 8:43am On Jan 17, 2023
grin

Re: Paul Arkwright Praises Peter Obi, Says He Has A Passion For Nigeria by Shikini: 8:58am On Jan 17, 2023
Great.
Re: Paul Arkwright Praises Peter Obi, Says He Has A Passion For Nigeria by Chopcy29: 9:07am On Jan 17, 2023
Pakute:
I'm not surprised at all, the same Paul Arkwright that's on the payroll of Peter Obi. Same man defending Peter Obi on Twitter when Obi took a jamboree tour to Eygpt to understudy electricity in 1 week. He was defending a 3rd class Olodo who didn't know that FG had sealed a deal with Siemens to improve power transmission as far as 3 years ago. When UK Government shut down Obi's business, Paul Arkwright could not come out to defend him. Bunch of losers.
Obi lule!

They paid Siemens 3years ago. Be like say them never see alert since then?
Re: Paul Arkwright Praises Peter Obi, Says He Has A Passion For Nigeria by APCnaPDP: 9:11am On Jan 17, 2023
Winters23:

No alliance is bigger than a pact with the people, the youths, the workers, and majority of well meaning Nigerians.

This narrative will soon die a natural death like no structure and 4 people tweeting in a room

grin

Obi will not win, you can take that to the bank. There is absolutely no way he will win. That said, I respect what he is doing, reawakening the consciousness of Nigerians to take elections seriously is very good.
Re: Paul Arkwright Praises Peter Obi, Says He Has A Passion For Nigeria by azpekuliar: 9:14am On Jan 17, 2023
2016easy2017:
I swear, this guy is just talking take and talking.
He won't be able to do anything.
I don't believe in people talking. I lost that long since when Buhari showed us SHEGE!!!!

Who did Buhari talk to in 2015? How many debates did he attend? How many townhall meetings did he hold?
Re: Paul Arkwright Praises Peter Obi, Says He Has A Passion For Nigeria by Maduawuchukwu(m): 9:14am On Jan 17, 2023
APCnaPDP:
To be honest, I was impressed too but you have to build alliances to win presidential election in Nigeria. Use the next 8 years to build alliances with other parts of Nigeria first.

We have already built an alliance with the SS and Northern Christians
Re: Paul Arkwright Praises Peter Obi, Says He Has A Passion For Nigeria by raymondinc(m): 9:15am On Jan 17, 2023
I agreed with you sir.
Re: Paul Arkwright Praises Peter Obi, Says He Has A Passion For Nigeria by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 17, 2023
Yes he has passion to loot.

Re: Paul Arkwright Praises Peter Obi, Says He Has A Passion For Nigeria by Realrealfact: 9:24am On Jan 17, 2023
Re: Paul Arkwright Praises Peter Obi, Says He Has A Passion For Nigeria by Indispensable85(m): 9:27am On Jan 17, 2023
Passion is not enough
Re: Paul Arkwright Praises Peter Obi, Says He Has A Passion For Nigeria by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 9:28am On Jan 17, 2023
Pakute:
Obi lule!

FG sealed a deal with Siemens with zero down payment, late kyari was among that team and all the loan gotten from China for that project died with him....

Many of you self Acclaimed woke guys are so ignorant......

I pity for my country
Re: Paul Arkwright Praises Peter Obi, Says He Has A Passion For Nigeria by APCnaPDP: 9:39am On Jan 17, 2023
Maduawuchukwu:

We have already built an alliance with the SS and Northern Christians

And you think that’s enough to win this election right? There are over 140m Muslims in Nigeria, hope you know.
Re: Paul Arkwright Praises Peter Obi, Says He Has A Passion For Nigeria by Clasmanj(m): 9:39am On Jan 17, 2023
Tell Them ooooo

Re: Paul Arkwright Praises Peter Obi, Says He Has A Passion For Nigeria by Temptee101(m): 9:58am On Jan 17, 2023
hollandis:

I never expected anything sensible of a Bula-Ba urchin.

Gazelle gararragaraarahhiiaaa kee you dia
Re: Paul Arkwright Praises Peter Obi, Says He Has A Passion For Nigeria by Trendingbiz042: 10:04am On Jan 17, 2023
sukkot:
if he likes peter obi that much he should make him mayor of ndi london so that ipob wee start kee everybody in london

Re: Paul Arkwright Praises Peter Obi, Says He Has A Passion For Nigeria by Codes151(m): 10:09am On Jan 17, 2023
They should mind their business.

I wonder why we always go there
Re: Paul Arkwright Praises Peter Obi, Says He Has A Passion For Nigeria by sukkot: 10:10am On Jan 17, 2023

1 Like

Re: Paul Arkwright Praises Peter Obi, Says He Has A Passion For Nigeria by 123papas(m): 10:26am On Jan 17, 2023
[quote author=OldNairalander post=120098391][/quote]
Building alliances is building cabal.Time is crucial.
Re: Paul Arkwright Praises Peter Obi, Says He Has A Passion For Nigeria by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 17, 2023
APC doesn't care about the common Nigerian
Re: Paul Arkwright Praises Peter Obi, Says He Has A Passion For Nigeria by Winters23: 10:49am On Jan 17, 2023
APCnaPDP:

Obi will not win, you can take that to the bank. There is absolutely no way he will win. That said, I respect what he is doing, reawakening the consciousness of Nigerians to take elections seriously is very good.

Again, this narrative of “OBI will not win” will soon fissile out like the rest narratives which have been dumped into the dustbin of history
Re: Paul Arkwright Praises Peter Obi, Says He Has A Passion For Nigeria by Minjim: 10:56am On Jan 17, 2023
Sadly the election isn't takin place in UK
Re: Paul Arkwright Praises Peter Obi, Says He Has A Passion For Nigeria by DanielPop(m): 11:42am On Jan 17, 2023
E nor go beta for who do you!

hollandis:

Re: Paul Arkwright Praises Peter Obi, Says He Has A Passion For Nigeria by zrocky: 12:06pm On Jan 17, 2023
hollandis:
and you Are a some body ?
Re: Paul Arkwright Praises Peter Obi, Says He Has A Passion For Nigeria by Fearyourcreator: 12:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
APCnaPDP:
To be honest, I was impressed too but you have to build alliances to win presidential election in Nigeria. Use the next 8 years to build alliances with other parts of Nigeria first.
They will not like this...
Re: Paul Arkwright Praises Peter Obi, Says He Has A Passion For Nigeria by vickydevoka(m): 12:17pm On Jan 17, 2023
hollandis:
Lol
Re: Paul Arkwright Praises Peter Obi, Says He Has A Passion For Nigeria by vickydevoka(m): 12:23pm On Jan 17, 2023
APCnaPDP:
When a country is dead alliance is not needed. Those occult alliances are de reason we can change. Sowore is good as well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Destroys Wife's Property / Okorocha’s House Demolished In Orlu For Road Project / Osinbajo, Ambode, Obiano And Other Former Students Receive Award From UNILAG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.