Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Which Would You Choose? State Your Reason(s) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Would You Choose? State Your Reason(s) (10342 Views)

Which Would You Go For- A Club Or The Company? & States Your Reason(s) / Which Will You Choose? - A 100k Per Month Job Or A Lucrative Physical Handwork? / 50 Million Naira Or Civil Service Job, Which One Will You Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Would You Choose? State Your Reason(s) by InventTech: 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2023
If you desire a career with long term growth opportunities take the dredging company offer, but if you desire to pursue a career in consultancy and specialized services, choose the import/expert company.

You action on a preferred choice will depend on your long term career projections.

Quite shocking to see a few people don’t believe that privileges like this are real.

Big Congratulations OP.
Re: Which Would You Choose? State Your Reason(s) by Ehizuelen220: 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2023
dont accept the restaurant offer, in the long term you will need growth, where will u be.

secondly the dredging company mostly is based on contracts and location accessibility with ease is a major set back except you desire to relocate to ikorodu and having worked in that axis especially how unstable the place might be as a result od cult disruptions, in fightings and security challenges, i do advice you skip

thirdly, kindly accept the the third offer of 330k, it isnt about the salary but about the prospect of you having worked for atleast five years can set up an import and export channel where you can export effortlessly on the side while working. depending how big the company is, you are bound to make more money on bonus, and might be posted to other company branch to work. if you very effective you can switch to Maersk, so be wise and tP from marina to iyana is a one to two buss tops depending how you desire to naviagate.

2 Likes

Re: Which Would You Choose? State Your Reason(s) by leisuretym: 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
QuinModah:
Dredging palaver, you will always be dirty going from location to location even villages , staying away from home and all that, what did you study in school? Is it related and can you gather experience related to your course of study to build a career?

Import and export sound better and you can even be working from home on phone and computer

What kind of restaurant work ?

2 Likes

Re: Which Would You Choose? State Your Reason(s) by Light78: 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2023
Fake as usual. Which companies pays that amount?

Keep fixing your dream remuneration

Lol
Re: Which Would You Choose? State Your Reason(s) by Cutehector(m): 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2023
Mchew.. If at this age you cannot choose your destiny, then you are still a kid.
Re: Which Would You Choose? State Your Reason(s) by Segzy19: 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2023
Consider growth opportunities

Consider company profile as well
Consider that if any pandemic happens again which one can survive it ..
Consider commute to work...

I will say C.
Import and export.
With it, you can gather enough skills and later set up something for yourself
The pay is the highest of the 3
It is on the mainland as well.
It will likely survive a pandemic.

Restaurant job on the island.
Mainland to island commute stress and cost
Can't survive a pandemic
Low pay
Definitely, the company isn't as big as an import and export company...
What opportunities would you have in it?

The final choice is yours, anyway but I will go for C sha

2 Likes

Re: Which Would You Choose? State Your Reason(s) by EsvRotimiJubril(m): 1:38pm On Jan 17, 2023
Where are you people getting this kind of offer?
I'm still earning 30k as a graduate.
[ author=QuinModah post=120104483][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Which Would You Choose? State Your Reason(s) by dahmie2013: 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2023
Congratulations Op, Ask God in prayers, mention the 3 to Him. Whichever one gives you peace of mind is the one you should go for.

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Choose? State Your Reason(s) by vickydevoka(m): 2:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
SmallDick99:
Only you three job offers in this buhari economy?

Op are u related to lai Mohammed?
ABI Linus mba
Re: Which Would You Choose? State Your Reason(s) by vickydevoka(m): 2:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
SmallDick99:

ABI Linus mba. My pain be say the jobs are waiting for him. Chai
Re: Which Would You Choose? State Your Reason(s) by BeegBeem: 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2023
[quote author=QuinModah post=120104483][/quote]

Pray about it and follow your heart
Re: Which Would You Choose? State Your Reason(s) by Lisaint(m): 2:39pm On Jan 17, 2023
All i just need is

How are you getting this job?
Re: Which Would You Choose? State Your Reason(s) by OBTOREPA(m): 2:41pm On Jan 17, 2023
[quote author=QuinModah post=120104483][/quote]
You are always bringing this type of question here. I don't know how much you are being paid for it.
Re: Which Would You Choose? State Your Reason(s) by IamOrei(m): 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2023
You cannot base your decision on only the pay & location. There are some other factors that need to be put into consideration.

1. How is the work enviroment?
2. Work hours
3. Leave/Days off in a year/month
4. Job Security

wait first, where is iyana school? which area be dat

2 Likes

Re: Which Would You Choose? State Your Reason(s) by IamOrei(m): 2:58pm On Jan 17, 2023
vickydevoka:

ABI Linus mba. My pain be say the jobs are waiting for him. Chai

Stop thinking like a kid, people get out of jobs daily, people take new jobs daily.
Ask HR folks around you

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Choose? State Your Reason(s) by wunmi590(m): 3:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
SmallDick99:

It is possible, I got three offer letters without using leg last two years, and I'm still doing one of it now...

You can go through my thread, you will see it...

Some people just have the grace

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Choose? State Your Reason(s) by wunmi590(m): 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
IamOrei:

Stop thinking like a kid, people get out of jobs daily, people take new jobs daily.
Ask HR folks around you

Don't mind them, as much as we have alot of graduate looking for jobs, we still have alot of people getting jobs on a daily and also switching jobs...

Last two years I was in same shoe with OP, I got 3 offer letters at the same time, believe me, it has never happened to me before, it seems like a magic, I even created a thread for it self
Re: Which Would You Choose? State Your Reason(s) by whippersnapper(m): 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
if you feel like you've had a bad day, remember that Phil Jones is being payed by man united for doing nothing
Re: Which Would You Choose? State Your Reason(s) by bukatyne(f): 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
Light78:

Lol

You don't think any company pays that amount? undecided
Re: Which Would You Choose? State Your Reason(s) by QuinModah(f): 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2023
You obviously do not know what happening in Nigeria
Hendrixky:
With all these high salary

Op dey lie

Especially that quick service restaurants
Re: Which Would You Choose? State Your Reason(s) by QuinModah(f): 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2023
Sure, Once the writer makes a choice, I will refer the other jobs to you.
orihnma:
Company c is fine, abeg if you fit refer me to Company b I don't mind smiley
Re: Which Would You Choose? State Your Reason(s) by QuinModah(f): 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2023
Change your circle of friends, there is nothing to lie about
SmallDick99:

Re: Which Would You Choose? State Your Reason(s) by QuinModah(f): 5:16pm On Jan 17, 2023
A Sales Manager
B Manager
C Sales Accountant
GloriousGbola:
whoever originally sent this this does not have the brain capacity for a job

i am sure it is just clickbait

the job is not described. the position in the company is not described. the company itself is not described. the writer is describing the base salary and nothing else. anyone who goes for a job offer SOLELY on the remuneration deserves any bad advice he/she gets

Re: Which Would You Choose? State Your Reason(s) by QuinModah(f): 5:16pm On Jan 17, 2023
Honorable off your mic
dapotemi:
Hmmn i see alot of folks being surprised about getting 3 job offer at the same time .infact you can get up to 5 offer at the same time right now, most especially if you reside in lagos ...Have you not noticed the rate of japa in Nigeria ? More than 80% of my clique left this country within the last 2 years and more will still leave ..90% of people getting visas now are working class people , they are gainfully employ , with good/fair salary ..when they leave , people must fill this role!!!Sit down there and be wondering , you should rather start applying again..
Re: Which Would You Choose? State Your Reason(s) by QuinModah(f): 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2023
Wake up and smell the coffee
Light78:

Lol
Re: Which Would You Choose? State Your Reason(s) by QuinModah(f): 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2023
No Island
Segzy19:
Consider growth opportunities

Consider company profile as well
Consider that if any pandemic happens again which one can survive it ..
Consider commute to work...

I will say C.
Import and export.
With it, you can gather enough skills and later set up something for yourself
The pay is the highest of the 3
It is on the mainland as well.
It will likely survive a pandemic.

Restaurant job on the island.
Mainland to island commute stress and cost
Can't survive a pandemic
Low pay
Definitely, the company isn't as big as an import and export company...
What opportunities would you have in it?

The final choice is yours, anyway but I will go for C sha

Re: Which Would You Choose? State Your Reason(s) by QuinModah(f): 5:19pm On Jan 17, 2023
Indeed dot com or send your cv to Trainee Supervisor:

We are looking to engage young career focused graduates to develop into Food Processing Supervisors.

Emphasis will be placed on Food Science and Technology, Home Economics graduands and related fields.

Candidates older than 30 and those already married will not be considered.

Successful male candidates applying from outside Lagos may be provided with reasonable accomodation for the first 6 months of their employment.

An allowance of 40,000 will be paid for the first three months.

Interested candidates may apply by sending their applications and updated resume to;

onyxxbleu@gmail.com.
EsvRotimiJubril:
Where are you people getting this kind of offer?
I'm still earning 30k as a graduate.
[ author=QuinModah post=120104483]
or send you cv to tttopgrace@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Choose? State Your Reason(s) by QuinModah(f): 5:19pm On Jan 17, 2023
wink
dahmie2013:
Congratulations Op, Ask God in prayers, mention the 3 to Him. Whichever one gives you peace of mind is the one you should go for.
Re: Which Would You Choose? State Your Reason(s) by QuinModah(f): 5:22pm On Jan 17, 2023
People, who wowuld not like to post on Nl send it to me via my mail and post and share link with them. Nobody pays me to post kiss
OBTOREPA:

You are always bringing this type of question here. I don't know how much you are being paid for it.
Re: Which Would You Choose? State Your Reason(s) by QuinModah(f): 5:22pm On Jan 17, 2023
After Igando axis
IamOrei:
You cannot base your decision on only the pay & location. There are some other factors that need to be put into consideration.

1. How is the work enviroment?
2. Work hours
3. Leave/Days off in a year/month
4. Job Security

wait first, where is iyana school? which area be dat
Re: Which Would You Choose? State Your Reason(s) by QuinModah(f): 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ignore them, they are kids.
IamOrei:

Ask HR folks around you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Frsc Recruitment / MTN Nigeria Is Recruiting For Manager, Closed Loop Feedback / How To Deal With Resume Immediately Vs 1 Month Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.