Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,194 members, 7,864,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:56 AM

There Is No Woman On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is No Woman On Nairaland (527 Views)

Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex / Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Woman On Nairaland by Olalomi01: 3:19am On Jan 17, 2023
All the monikers with "f" tags on this forum are male seeking for cheap attention. Since I opened my account, I've DMed over 90 moniker that has "f" in front and none of them deem it fit to reply me. It hurts and it makes me sad. But I forgive them and I'll be moving on to better things

Thanks

1 Like

Re: There Is No Woman On Nairaland by EastAlchemist: 3:27am On Jan 17, 2023
Eyah
Re: There Is No Woman On Nairaland by MMempire(m): 3:35am On Jan 17, 2023
We get real women for food section. And mind you @OP, dem no reply you no mean say women no exist for Nairaland. Na just say dem no get your time to give you the attention wey you dey crave for.

8 Likes

Re: There Is No Woman On Nairaland by Olalomi01: 3:50am On Jan 17, 2023
MMempire:
We get real women for food section. And mind you @OP, dem no reply you no mean say women no exist for Nairaland. Na just say dem no get your time to give you the attention wey you dey crave for.

Okay. I'll go there And send another 90 different email to women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Woman On Nairaland by EmiDon11: 5:29am On Jan 17, 2023
Olalomi01:
All the monikers with "f" tags on this forum are male seeking for cheap attention. Since I opened my account, I've DMed over 90 moniker that has "f" in front and none of them deem it fit to reply me.
simpleton

It hurts and it makes me sad. But I forgive them and I'll be moving on to better things

Thanks
nooo
No move on to beta tings...

Dming is an occupation

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Woman On Nairaland by Jeon(f): 7:33am On Jan 17, 2023
Olalomi01:
All the monikers with "f" tags on this forum are male seeking for cheap attention. Since I opened my account, I've DMed over 90 moniker that has "f" in front and none of them deem it fit to reply me. It hurts and it makes me sad. But I forgive them and I'll be moving on to better things

Thanks

Lol, why will we DM you?.
Oga swallow the redpilll and stop crying. Men can survive without Women.

5 Likes

Re: There Is No Woman On Nairaland by siofra(f): 7:38am On Jan 17, 2023
Jeon:

Don't mind them grin

They will form hard man only to come and use their alternate moniker to cry over women not replying their emails.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Woman On Nairaland by Jeon(f): 7:44am On Jan 17, 2023
siofra:

Don't mind them grin

They will form hard man only to come and use their alternate moniker to cry over women not replying their emails.

Lolz gringringringrin.
THEY'RE REALLY CRAZY.

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Woman On Nairaland by Olalomi01: 8:18am On Jan 17, 2023
siofra:

Don't mind them grin

Arr you a real woman?

I can DM?

I don't really have money cuz I'm unemployed at the moment. But I'm very good looking, I gym a lot and I have very good body. Very good looking
Re: There Is No Woman On Nairaland by Silentgroper(m): 8:22am On Jan 17, 2023
Jeon:

*** why will we***

What's that
Re: There Is No Woman On Nairaland by Silentgroper(m): 8:25am On Jan 17, 2023
Have I ever had any reason to dm a shick on this forum ...

Nah, never have I...
Re: There Is No Woman On Nairaland by marlow1962(m): 9:02am On Jan 17, 2023
Olalomi01:

Arr you a real woman?

I can DM?

I don't really have money cuz I'm unemployed at the moment. But I'm very good looking, I gym a lot and I have very good body. Very good looking

No wonder person tell u say u should be ashamed of urself.
Re: There Is No Woman On Nairaland by 2elliot: 9:28am On Jan 17, 2023
Silentgroper:
*** why will we***

What's that
She is a legion, bro

(1) (Reply)

Become Irresistible: Get Any Woman You Want / My Nairaland Auto-biography (for Fun) / Police Officer Gunned Down During Sexcapade With Lover In Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.