Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,109 members, 7,860,020 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

Rising Above Perfectionism - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rising Above Perfectionism (137 Views)

Our Rising Out-Of-School Numbers - Vanguard / Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity / See Pictures Of The Fastest Rising Private Polytechnic In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rising Above Perfectionism by dissertationcoa: 5:16am On Jan 17, 2023
There are diverse reasons why students struggle to complete their dissertations and other academic goals. After working with hundreds of students over the past couple of decades, I’ve heard them all. From external realities, the truth is that many graduate students find finishing their projects much more daunting than they originally expect. And while those realities are legitimate, there’s usually another underlying accompanying issue at the heart of dissertation avoidance: the dead-weight of perfectionism. To continue reading visit: https://dissertationcompletecoaching.com/rising-above-perfectionism/

(1) (Reply)

Femme De Ménage / How To Bounce Back From The Failure Of Previous ICAN Exam / I Need Someone To Help Me With Assignments On Research Methods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.