Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

I Have An Interview But My Required Documents Are Incomplete! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Have An Interview But My Required Documents Are Incomplete! (9419 Views)

Lady Narrates How She Was Called For An Interview But Was Given N800 To Leave / I Have An Interview But No Suit/jacket / A Candidate Didn't Do Well In Her Interview But She Was Hired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Have An Interview But My Required Documents Are Incomplete! by kayusely70(m): 11:45pm On Jan 17, 2023
Eriokanmi:
How can this be a problem? You've really gone far, which means they're interested in you. You're almost done with your nysc. Just go with what you have. Pray before you go for God's favour. Good luck.

Let me share a brief story with you. This man happened to be my brother's friend. He graduated from ibadan poly as a geologist but he didn't possess the right qualifications which Chevron was looking for, mid 90s. He saw this advert inside the guardian.newspaper where most employers used to advertise jobs in those days. I also got all my employments there. Now the game had changed as most jobs adverts are now online-based. They were looking for graduate trainiee geologists and University graduates but he applied. Reluctantly, he was shortlisted and participated in the aptitude test. He graduated with distinction from ibapoly. When the result came, he came first overall. Chevron jettisoned the results and advertised again cos none of those who applied got up to their requited cut off point, except the young man.

He saw the advert and applied again, they saw his name and still shortlisted him. He scored above their expectations again. They now invited him for an interview. It was during the interview session he got to know all these. Chevron had never employed an hnd graduate before him. He was hired. The man had been at Chevron headquarters in US for over a decade now on promotion. So, bite the bullet and go for the interview. Don't be afraid cos people you're going to meet are human beings , just like you and they reason too.
You've spoken very well and reasonably too!
Re: I Have An Interview But My Required Documents Are Incomplete! by funshint(m): 3:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
Chevrolet076:

You think i stand a chance?
Yes.
Re: I Have An Interview But My Required Documents Are Incomplete! by Karlifate: 9:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
youngmoore:
Quickly enter oluwole na 15mins all your certificate will be ready,don’t plan to fail
That’s update na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Private School Teachers How Have You Been Coping Through This Period? / Where To Find ADULT EDUCATION LESSON In LAGOS STATE. / Deloitte Nigeria Job Recruitment (8 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.