Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

The Face Of The Man Who Bombed The Un Building - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Face Of The Man Who Bombed The Un Building (18701 Views)

Habeeb Bama Captured Mastermind Of UN Building Bombing Is Dead! / Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast / Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Face Of The Man Who Bombed The Un Building by MMM2(m): 7:00am On Sep 06, 2011
is dat thing a human being angry
Re: The Face Of The Man Who Bombed The Un Building by IbroSaunks(m): 7:11am On Sep 06, 2011
bouzymill2:

Religions don't kill people, IGNORANCE DOES. . .
Well said!
Re: The Face Of The Man Who Bombed The Un Building by PStacks(m): 7:30am On Sep 06, 2011
Pls lets ABOLISH Religion.
Let everyman be for himself and let God be for all.
Practice ur religion in ur mind, in the corner of ur room, Nigerians are the most religious set of folks yet,
God is not a weakling so u dont kill for him. dats absolute crap men!
Re: The Face Of The Man Who Bombed The Un Building by tainot2002(m): 7:36am On Sep 06, 2011
misterh:

The BH are not fighting the cause of Islam. Islam is against any form of suicide act. Moreover, this fools also kill Muslims alike. Don't judge d religion based on the actions of a deluded few. Many Islamic scholars have denounced this group & yet pple stil believe BH is fighting an Islamic cause- this shows that pple choose what to believe. Our security agencies should up their game to stop this nefarious group. angry

Abi ooo.
Re: The Face Of The Man Who Bombed The Un Building by Projectors(m): 7:41am On Sep 06, 2011
Why on earth would someone be interested in destroying people‘s life and properties.

Knowledge can be positive or negative.
Re: The Face Of The Man Who Bombed The Un Building by Kollage(m): 7:47am On Sep 06, 2011
bringing shame and reproach on our dear country,
Re: The Face Of The Man Who Bombed The Un Building by Abagworo(m): 7:52am On Sep 06, 2011
The truth is that Religion needs to be abolished on earth and the truth revealed that it is all brainwash aimed at controlling less intelligent people.If you take a critical look at Religions,the State usually terms them terrorists and will fight hard to stop it and at the end of the day,they stand because brainwashed people could die for the deceit.From Christianity to Islam to Al-Qaedda to Boko Haram.
Re: The Face Of The Man Who Bombed The Un Building by abiamahart: 7:56am On Sep 06, 2011
If truly family members of suicide bombers are paid by their sponsors or given any form of care then the security agencies should go after his kinsmen with a view of getting leads to their sponsors. They introduced fear and distrust among the populace. They should not be allowed to enjoy any proceed otherwise this trend could become a profession for cowards.
Re: The Face Of The Man Who Bombed The Un Building by dydroy: 8:08am On Sep 06, 2011
No to western civilization and he's seen with a polo shirt and an AK-47, What a Joke!
Re: The Face Of The Man Who Bombed The Un Building by claremont(m): 8:16am On Sep 06, 2011
Religion is a mental illness! cool
Re: The Face Of The Man Who Bombed The Un Building by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 06, 2011
Why is it always hungry and poverty stricken people that perpetriate these heinous acts? Except for Mutallab, all suicide bombers are hungry.
Re: The Face Of The Man Who Bombed The Un Building by Imoobot(m): 8:22am On Sep 06, 2011
he is sure of having direct entry in hell. 2 hell wit him.
Re: The Face Of The Man Who Bombed The Un Building by Okijajuju1(m): 8:23am On Sep 06, 2011
I hope he finds his Virgins in Paradise, Atleast he died for what he believed,

As much as I hate religion especially his, it takes alot of balls to pull-off something like that, sane or insane.
Re: The Face Of The Man Who Bombed The Un Building by splitnaija(m): 8:36am On Sep 06, 2011
Radical Idiots!!!

Why die and take innocent people along just to have 77 imaginary virgins? There are 1001 of them (virgins or not) roaming the streets of Lagos, Kano, Port-Harcourt, etc., you need not die or kill anyone to meet them.
Re: The Face Of The Man Who Bombed The Un Building by Abagworo(m): 8:41am On Sep 06, 2011
Okija_juju:

I hope he finds his As much as I hate religion especially his, it takes alot of balls to pull-off something like that, sane or insane.

Bros it is more of pychological trauma.You don't know what he was seeing.Probably an angel telling him to go do it.I have been in Churches where people claim to see what others don't see and claim its spiritual.These things control there decisions.Some Ladies even pray with pictures of their different suitors and believe they could choose without common sense just because of religious brain wash.
Re: The Face Of The Man Who Bombed The Un Building by denitro(m): 8:42am On Sep 06, 2011
Achmed - The Dead terrorist

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uwOL4rB-go[/flash]
Re: The Face Of The Man Who Bombed The Un Building by denitro(m): 8:44am On Sep 06, 2011
;d ;d ;d
Re: The Face Of The Man Who Bombed The Un Building by nagoma(m): 8:50am On Sep 06, 2011
Every criminal  would want to justify his crime , politically motivated crimes can be hinged on religion or race or or some form of identity. Untill crimes are investigated and criminals found tried with dispatch and sentenced and punished for everyone to see, and done to all criminals convicted without exception, we can continue to shout relgion , tribe etc for ever. Justice is the solution and thats why we have a government and a president - to ensure justice.
In return we keep the President in the Palace of Aso Rock and provide him and his family with more than basic needs. he doesnt have to work on building site or be out in the sea fishing or be a consumer goods sales man like me. Let him do his work and if he can't let him say so. we had the rotten 8 years of his mentor and we are heading for worse.
Re: The Face Of The Man Who Bombed The Un Building by switch47(m): 9:05am On Sep 06, 2011
After the first suicide bombing involving the police headquarters a picture was also released , open this link to compare and contest the two pictures. http://www.naijahood.com/2011/09/alleged-pictures-of-men-responsible-for.html Can you see the similarities, both carrying guns and all that. must this be present to show that the person is a suicide bomber or are the government agencies playing on our intelligence?? judge for thy self
Re: The Face Of The Man Who Bombed The Un Building by okunboy: 9:25am On Sep 06, 2011
Don't blame this guy too much, He may have read or been taught one of these:

[b]
Muslim:C31B20N4645------"The Prophet said: 'Whoever cheerfully accepts Allah as his Lord, Islam as his Religion and Muhammad as his Apostle is necessarily entitled to enter Paradise.' Abu wondered at it and said: 'Messenger of Allah, repeat that for me.' He did that and said: 'There is another act which elevates the position of a man in Paradise to a grade one hundred (higher), and the elevation between one grade and the other is equal to the height of the heaven from the earth.' Abu said: 'What is that act?' He replied: 'Jihad in the Way of Allah! Jihad in Allah's Cause!'"

Bukhari:V4B52N53 "The Prophet said, 'Nobody who dies and finds Paradise would wish to come back to this life even if he were given the whole world and whatever is in it, except the martyr who, on seeing the superiority of martyrdom, would like to come back to get killed again in Allah's Cause.'"

Bukhari:V4B52N54 "The Prophet said, 'Were it not for the believers who do not want me to leave them, I would certainly and always go forth in army units setting out in Allah's Cause. I would love to be martyred in Allah's Cause and then get resurrected and then get martyred, and then get resurrected again and then get martyred and then get resurrected again and then get martyred.'"
[/b]

Wether he misinterpreted (as some would want us to believe), or not this kind of madness is repulsive!
Re: The Face Of The Man Who Bombed The Un Building by Okijajuju1(m): 9:27am On Sep 06, 2011
Abagworo:

Bros it is more of pychological trauma.You don't know what he was seeing.Probably an angel telling him to go do it.I have been in Churches where people claim to see what others don't see and claim its spiritual.These things control there decisions.Some Ladies even pray with pictures of their different suitors and believe they could choose without common sense just because of religious brain wash.

I understand the fact that they are all brainwashed, but that dosent change the fact that these men knowingly decide to take their lives and in so doing others with them for their crazy beliefs, When a man is faced with death, common sense always comes in to give you a second thought about your actions, Going through with it despite the doubts is what makes the difference,

I say he deserves his Virgins, he didnt create the madness, he was just too gullible that he got caught up in it,
Re: The Face Of The Man Who Bombed The Un Building by deols(f): 9:30am On Sep 06, 2011
misterh:

The BH are not fighting the cause of Islam. Islam is against any form of suicide act. Moreover, this fools also kill Muslims alike. Don't judge d religion based on the actions of a deluded few. Many Islamic scholars have denounced this group & yet pple stil believe BH is fighting an Islamic cause- this shows that pple choose what to believe. Our security agencies should up their game to stop this nefarious group. angry[size=15pt][/size]
Re: The Face Of The Man Who Bombed The Un Building by sley4life(m): 9:33am On Sep 06, 2011
he is occupying a place in hell
Re: The Face Of The Man Who Bombed The Un Building by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 06, 2011
the simple truth is islam is originally evil planted by the devil and disguised to look like a peaceful religion. may God open our eyes. i know a lot of u will not believe me but its the truth
Re: The Face Of The Man Who Bombed The Un Building by norrisman: 9:45am On Sep 06, 2011
It is easy to sit here and rain abuses on the stupid dead man but that will not solve anything. It is best to understand the root causes of events like this. If Nigeria was never amalgamated then cances are this man would never have gone on a suicide mission. If Hutus and Tutsis werent forced to live together, we probably will never have had the Rwandan genocide. If Israel wasnt forcefully created on another mans land in 1948, then we wouldnt have the everlasting problems in the middle east. If India wasnt made one country then demarcated we probably would not have the everlasting fighting in Kashmir. If Tripolitania and Cyrenecia wasnt made one country, we probably wouldnt have the ongoing civil war where 50,000 have been killed. There are many other exmaples where people have been forced to live together by powers that be and we can see the present day results. I don twant to sound like I am blaming colonialists for our problems in Nigeria but for them to make the same 'mistake' of forcefully making people with different beliefs and cultures live together in so many different places makes it look like it was a delibrate act.

These people ruled us for so long and I am sure they saw our weaknesses and in their grand plan used it aginst us. What we are witnessing all around the world must have been their grand plan. Even in Europe where we think they are very civillised, they fight amongst each other in places like northern Ireland and in Spain.
Re: The Face Of The Man Who Bombed The Un Building by Kollage(m): 9:52am On Sep 06, 2011
Re: The Face Of The Man Who Bombed The Un Building
« #56 on: Today at 09:45:02 AM »

It is easy to sit here and rain abuses on the silly dead man but that will not solve anything. It is best to understand the root causes of events like this. If Nigeria was never amalgamated then cances are this man would never have gone on a suicide mission. If Hutus and Tutsis werent forced to live together, we probably will never have had the Rwandan genocide. If Israel wasnt forcefully created on another mans land in 1948, then we wouldnt have the everlasting problems in the middle east. If India wasnt made one country then demarcated we probably would not have the everlasting fighting in Kashmir. If Tripolitania and Cyrenecia wasnt made one country, we probably wouldnt have the ongoing civil war where 50,000 have been killed. There are many other exmaples where people have been forced to live together by powers that be and we can see the present day results. I don twant to sound like I am blaming colonialists for our problems in Nigeria but for them to make the same 'mistake' of forcefully making people with different beliefs and cultures live together in so many different places makes it look like it was a delibrate act.

These people ruled us for so long and I am sure they saw our weaknesses and in their grand plan used it aginst us. What we are witnessing all around the world must have been their grand plan. Even in Europe where we think they are very civillised, they fight amongst each other in places like northern Ireland and in Spain.

thank u my dear, u re indeed a genuis cut a branch the tree remain until u go to d root, we are not suppose to be one period. Lord Lugard's amalgamation is a mistake, simple. but wat is d way out my broda since d did is done, dis ppl seem not to reason with us and seek peace all dey want is bombing killing and chaos.
Re: The Face Of The Man Who Bombed The Un Building by Greenslim: 9:53am On Sep 06, 2011
born with an evil mission. guity
Re: The Face Of The Man Who Bombed The Un Building by SuperT(m): 10:07am On Sep 06, 2011
Quote from:mallorca Today at 06:20:00 AM                        

may God have mercy on him

What kind of prayer is That?

No Prayer again for the Death. After Death, Judgement. You can only Pray for living.

Know where you are going now when you are Living, Not after Death.
Re: The Face Of The Man Who Bombed The Un Building by executinal(m): 10:11am On Sep 06, 2011
Waiting concern me, he is already enjoying his double roasting.
Re: The Face Of The Man Who Bombed The Un Building by Okijajuju1(m): 10:14am On Sep 06, 2011
rafhell:

the simple truth is islam is originally evil planted by the devil and disguised to look like a peaceful religion. may God open our eyes. i know a lot of u will not believe me but its the truth

Funniest statement ever,  grin

And the Devil is evil created by God,
Re: The Face Of The Man Who Bombed The Un Building by hassymo5(m): 10:20am On Sep 06, 2011
SO NOW HE WAS TOLD[color=#990000][/color] SEVEN WIVES AND VIRGINS WAIT HIM, LOL, THEY ONLY THING THAT WAIT HIM IS FIRE,FIRE,FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Face Of The Man Who Bombed The Un Building by dkelvin225: 10:45am On Sep 06, 2011
u people are just chanting on the dead guy, on wat will not solve issue. come to tink of it, if his picture can be unveil why cant dey fish put the pple behind the bombing.

lets think of it, suicide or no suicide, religious or no religious. evil doing is evil. fish out his family, trace the account in which is being paid from are get those involve in the evil act.

Stop chanting on religion. that cant solve issue on ground

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Emefiele, Adeosun & Udoma Udoma (Photos) / Ateke Tom Attends The Silverbird Man Of The Year Award In Lagos (Photos) / Mobolaji Johnson: Achievements Of The First Governor Of Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.