Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast (9161 Views)

Habeeb Bama Captured Mastermind Of UN Building Bombing Is Dead! / The Face Of The Man Who Bombed The Un Building / Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast by chamber2(m): 11:00pm On Aug 31, 2011
Owing to various speculations and misrepresentations in the media arising from the bomb attack on the United Nations (UN) building on 26th August, 2011 in Abuja. The Department of State Services (DSS) on behalf of other security agencies wishes to state as follows:
a. On 18th August, 2011, precise intelligence was obtained by this Service that some Boko Haram elements were on a mission to attack unspecified targets in Abuja in an ash-coloured Toyota Camry vehicle with registration number AA539GBL
b. On 21st August, 2011 about 1300 hours a joint operations by all security services led to the arrest of two (2) notorious leaders of the Boko Haram extremists sect, namely,
i. Babagana Ismail KWALJIMA (a.k.a Abu SUMMAYA);
ii. Babagana MALI (a.k.a Bulama).
2.​Following their arrests, security was further beefed up in Abuja and its environs. Meanwhile the suspects have made valuable statements and are being held at a military facility.
3.​Investigation has revealed that one Mamman NUR, a notorious Boko Haram element with Al-Qaeda links who returned recently from Somalia, working in concert with the two (2) suspects masterminded the attack on the United Nations (UN) building in Abuja.
4.​Further investigation has also revealed that the car used for the attack was a Honda car with Kano State registration number AV38NSR. It was purchased on 3rd September, 2002 and registered on 3rd December, 2002. The vehicle identification number is 1HGCBA7400A100748, Engine number, F22A72000540.
5.​The security services wish to reiterate their commitments to ensuring that we have a safe, peaceful and secure environment. We want to reassure Nigerians that we have no other country and we must all strive to maintain its unity which is currently being threatened.
6.​We implore all Nigerians to be more security conscious and vigilant, while urging the general public to cooperate with security agencies by providing useful information that could lead to the arrest of Mamman NUR who is hereby declared WANTED. Any person with useful information which could lead to the arrest of the suspect and other accomplices should report to the nearest Police station, military formations or any other security agency.

http://newafricanpress.com/2011/08/31/sss-unveils-suspects-behind-un-building-blast/

Re: Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast by chamber2(m): 11:01pm On Aug 31, 2011
more

Re: Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast by chamber2(m): 11:02pm On Aug 31, 2011
more

Re: Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast by chamber2(m): 11:03pm On Aug 31, 2011
more

Re: Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast by deor03(m): 11:13pm On Aug 31, 2011
How come they don't have limbs?
Re: Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast by chamber2(m): 11:20pm On Aug 31, 2011
Maybe the SSS just want to calm Nigerians down with two imbeciles from minna and bauchi. They just want to appear serious and committed. Or is it by mere coincidence that the both of them have no limbs?
Re: Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast by naijaking1: 11:53pm On Aug 31, 2011
deor03:

How come they don't have limbs?

Arms tied behind their back
Re: Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast by Kobojunkie: 12:19am On Sep 01, 2011
chamber2:

Maybe the SSS just want to calm Nigerians down with two imbeciles from minna and bauchi. They just want to appear serious and committed. Or is it by mere coincidence that the both of them have no limbs?

Na the kin thing wey dey fear me for them be this ooo. I remember the Police once used our neighbour in much the same way. Accused the guy of being the robber in the neighbourhood . . . even sent him to jail for almost a year(no trial). Fortunately the robberies did not stop even after that. Eventually the real thieves were caught, and you know Nigerians now, na jungle justice!!! That was my first burning -- I was about 12 then but will never forget the sight.
Re: Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast by musiwa48: 1:20am On Sep 01, 2011
are you people blind, this men look like they dont have hands. at least one of them have no hand.

does that not tell you sss look like they are passing information to the outside world but are scared,  that they cant solve the problem. they are speaking without saying it. it is like an idiomatic expression that they cant solve it.

. the information says "SSS is handicap"

remove  edo, delta and yoruba
Re: Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast by nasty45(m): 3:41am On Sep 01, 2011
Ds guys think nigerians r fools,hw did ds handicaps move around with bombs? I de LAF.
Re: Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast by mrofficial(m): 3:49am On Sep 01, 2011
Another bomb to rock soon.

I'm sure the so called Boko Harams will be laughing at the governments and SSS. They keep arresting while the bombs keep rocking innocent Nigerians. All they know how to do is dialogue with criminals and terrorists. I'm suggesting they send another bid to Bokom Harams.
Re: Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast by moneygenee: 3:50am On Sep 01, 2011
i think , a dead man is no more a suspect,esinsin ko ko iku
Re: Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast by Nobody: 4:01am On Sep 01, 2011
i wan die for laugh.how come aboki wey bomb UN building no get limbs?
Re: Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast by Nobody: 4:07am On Sep 01, 2011
Just take a look at the ugly air heads committing such atrocities across the country!
Re: Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast by Princek12(m): 4:14am On Sep 01, 2011
Bokoooooooooooooo

Haraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam

Oh my goodness
Re: Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast by onyengbu: 4:22am On Sep 01, 2011
Why all the dumb questions about limbs?
Cant y'all see that those guys are cuffed?
Maybe u shouldnt be asking why they arent paraded naked as normal cos that the only way we see their cuffed hands and badly bruised bodies.
Re: Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast by dayokanu(m): 5:05am On Sep 01, 2011
See as Odechukwu retardeen Jonathan is victimising disabled people, He just went to raid one disabled school to look for suspects
Re: Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast by nasoeb: 5:26am On Sep 01, 2011
Most Nigerians with their high level of stupiidity always condemning everything others did.

You all asking if they have NO LIMBs are the World's Greatest Foolls,

Had the SSS left them un-chained, you will be the first to criticize that they are not chain hence no sign of truth, now they are chained and you still complain.

the likes of dayokanu, see you and your likes outside, somebody will think you all are useful, dont know you all are just USELESS
Re: Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast by Nobody: 5:32am On Sep 01, 2011
Owing to various speculations and misrepresentations in the media arising from the bomb attack on the United Nations (UN) building on 26th August, 2011 in Abuja. The Department of State Services (DSS) on behalf of other security agencies wishes to state as follows:

a. On 18th August, 2011, precise intelligence was obtained by this Service that some Boko Haram elements were on a mission to attack unspecified targets in Abuja in an ash-coloured Toyota Camry vehicle with registration number AA539GBL

b. On 21st August, 2011 about 1300 hours a joint operations by all security services led to the arrest of two (2) notorious leaders of the Boko Haram extremists sect, namely,
i. Babagana Ismail KWALJIMA (a.k.a Abu SUMMAYA);
ii. Babagana MALI (a.k.a Bulama).

2.​Following their arrests, security was further beefed up in Abuja and its environs. Meanwhile the suspects have made valuable statements and are being held at a military facility.

3.​Investigation has revealed that one Mamman NUR, a notorious Boko Haram element with Al-Qaeda links who returned recently from Somalia, working in concert with the two (2) suspects masterminded the attack on the United Nations (UN) building in Abuja.

4.​Further investigation has also revealed that the car used for the attack was a Honda car with Kano State registration number AV38NSR. It was purchased on 3rd September, 2002 and registered on 3rd December, 2002. The vehicle identification number is 1HGCBA7400A100748, Engine number, F22A72000540.

5.​The security services wish to reiterate their commitments to ensuring that we have a safe, peaceful and secure environment. We want to reassure Nigerians that we have no other country and we must all strive to maintain its unity which is currently being threatened.

6.​We implore all Nigerians to be more security conscious and vigilant, while urging the general public to cooperate with security agencies by providing useful information that could lead to the arrest of Mamman NUR who is hereby declared WANTED. Any person with useful information which could lead to the arrest of the suspect and other accomplices should report to the nearest Police station, military formations or any other security agency.

in summary, the dss ent after two notorious ringleaders, impounded a car, put abuja on high alert, and failed to stop the bombing

thats how people are handcuffed

clearly something is amiss here
Re: Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast by Nobody: 5:35am On Sep 01, 2011
where is the picture of the notorious 'mamman nur' ?
Re: Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast by dayokanu(m): 5:44am On Sep 01, 2011
oyb:

where is the picture of the notorious 'mamman nur' ?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/515553_Goodluck_Jonathan444_jpg1db2cb8f683674e4f03d73bec9525467

Aka

1. Raymond Dokpesi
2. Henry Okah
3. Chima Orlu
4. Ben Jessy
Re: Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast by toyemz(f): 6:12am On Sep 01, 2011
These look like scape goats

i wonder a bid to keep people quiet
Re: Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast by ossaisly(m): 6:14am On Sep 01, 2011
am speechless! But i think there is a lot more to do. The security agents should unravel these heartless  Bokoites sponsors before they can get my thumbs up
Re: Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast by moremi2008(m): 6:31am On Sep 01, 2011
Do they think Nigerians are idiots? What exactly does publishing the registration numbers of random cars and the pictures of two limbless guys have to do with catching the masterminds? Even the so-called "facts" don't make any sense. Gawd, this country is finished.
Re: Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast by Rastamann: 6:47am On Sep 01, 2011
He who kills by bombing shall die by bomb!
Re: Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast by rrhostomy(m): 7:06am On Sep 01, 2011
anoda cooked up story to disturb our lifes. Smh. Dem jux wan kill dz guys for nufin
Re: Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast by Crotalus: 7:49am On Sep 01, 2011
These guys look "armless" na. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast by hycebee(m): 7:52am On Sep 01, 2011
Really? Those hands were cuffed? Me no think so. Smt's really fishy here. We dey watch sha.
Re: Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast by stormm: 7:58am On Sep 01, 2011
Can anybody pls assist with the VIN posted? Does that VIN exist at all?
Re: Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast by DDon11: 8:04am On Sep 01, 2011
If the men were limbless, it would have been said so, the reporters would have done that. And the SSS can not arrest innocent citizens, they're not ordinary police, so let's stop talking rubbish.
Re: Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast by Aderupoko2: 8:14am On Sep 01, 2011
I thought the suicide bomber slamed the car against the UN security gate,I was expecting a badly dented car.Maybe the pix was taken just before the Bomber used it. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast by jude33084(m): 8:21am On Sep 01, 2011
Pls can anyone tell me about one major crime in Nigeria that the SSS have solved over the years?
:independent bomb blast, no clue,
Police headquarters, a ghost?
Bola Ige, na me?
The list is endless.
The Nigerian security services are part of the crime.
It is an insult to Nigerians again for the sss to bring two young me from one northern village and a toyota camry as suspects. Anybody that believe this junk is sick. Tell them what they want to hear is their slogan.
Pls can anyone tell me about one major crime in Nigeria that the SSS have solved over the years?
:independent bomb blast, no clue,
Police headquarters, a ghost?
Bola Ige, na me?
The list is endless.
The Nigerian security services are part of the crime.
It is an insult to Nigerians again for the sss to bring two young me from one northern village and a toyota camry as suspects. Anybody that believe this junk is sick. Tell them what they want to hear is their slogan.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beggars Storm Lagos Assembly Over Removal From Roads / ACN To GEJ: Apologize For Misleading Nigerians On Anti-corruption Fight / Ogun State Generates N15B In 10 Months For The Year 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.