Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Police Accused Of Raping Woman Tells Court She Moved Intoher Favourite Position. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Accused Of Raping Woman Tells Court She Moved Intoher Favourite Position. (2734 Views)

Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack / 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) / Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Accused Of Raping Woman Tells Court She Moved Intoher Favourite Position. by house10studios: 9:48am On Jan 17, 2023
police officer accused of raping a woman he met on dating app Bumble told a court she had moved into her 'favourite' sex position and made noises as if 'she was enjoying it'.

PC David Longden-Thurgood claimed the woman was a 'willing participant' after she sent him a string of explicit WhatsApp messages.

Longden-Thurgood is alleged to have raped the woman - a mother in her thirties - saying 'it feels too good, I can't stop now'.

The Hampshire Constabulary officer, who has served on the force for 19 years, denied this in court as he said: 'I never said that in my life to anyone.

'I am nearly 50, it's not like I'm a teenager or someone who has not had many sexual experiences.

'I'm very capable of stopping at any time.'

He also told jurors that as a father with daughters and having 'dealt with victims of rape' there was no way he would have had sex with the woman if she had not consented.

Winchester Crown Court, Hants, heard that prior to meeting up, the businesswoman had messaged suggestive comments including her favourite sexual position

She had met the police officer on female friendly dating app Bumble and invited him to her home

Longden-Thurgood told the trial that after asking him up to her bedroom to 'spoon' and engaging in some sexual touching, the woman rolled onto her front.

Longden-Thurgood said: 'I recalled that she said "this is my favourite position".

'She put herself in that position. She certainly didn't say stop, pull away, stand up, or say anything

'It was quite clear from her body language, it was my belief that she was encouraging it.

'She opened her legs for me, to allow me to do it [the touching]. She never told me to stop at any point.

'She was making sexual noises as if she was enjoying it. I was completely confident she was happy with what was happening as she moved her own leg.

'She was a willing participant.'

Longden-Thurgood did however tell jurors the woman told him several times over the course of the evening that they were not going to have sex.

He said: She said "we're not having sex tonight you know" and I said "that's fine"

Later, after the pair had started kissing, Longden-Thurgood said she repeated that she did not plan on having sex with him that evening.

He said: 'I went to put my hand down her jeans. She said "we're not having sex tonight" and I said "that's alright" - that wasn't a problem and I stopped trying to put my hands down her jeans.'

Longden-Thurgood initially thought the alleged victim was 'cold and unfriendly', and was surprised when she invited him up to her bedroom to spoon.

He said: 'This seemed a bit strange and against my feelings that she wasn't into me.

'I thought "maybe she does like me in that way".'I didn't know what was going to happen, I did not expect anything.

'I did think "maybe she does want to have sex with me".

'I waited for her to show me upstairs and walked behind her. She said "but no funny business" and I thought that meant we'd just be spooning.'

When Longden-Thurgood left the house, the pair began exchanging messages which suggested the woman had not consented to what had happened, the court heard.

He said: 'I took it that she was annoyed with herself that she wanted to have sex after saying she didn't want to.

'I felt she was backtracking a bit and saying "okay, maybe I'm overreacting a bit".'

Longden-Thurgood denies one count of rape.

He told jurors: 'I have daughters of my own. Being a police officer for nearly 20 years at that point, I have dealt with victims of rape.

'She knew my name, that I was a police officer - she knew everything about me.

'Why would I have sex with her when she did not want it? If someone asks me to stop I will stop.

'I wouldn't want to have sex with someone if they did not want to have sex with me.'

The trial at Winchester Crown Court continues.

1 Like

Re: Police Accused Of Raping Woman Tells Court She Moved Intoher Favourite Position. by muyico(m): 10:01am On Jan 17, 2023
Women? I fear women pass devil,flee from women more dangrous dan devil

14 Likes

Re: Police Accused Of Raping Woman Tells Court She Moved Intoher Favourite Position. by muyico(m): 10:02am On Jan 17, 2023
"obirin ni esu"

1 Like

Re: Police Accused Of Raping Woman Tells Court She Moved Intoher Favourite Position. by Adaisback(f): 10:32am On Jan 17, 2023
This woman should go and rest. After enjoying the do, you come dey claim rape. Biko branch make I see Peter Obi

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Accused Of Raping Woman Tells Court She Moved Intoher Favourite Position. by detectivejones: 10:54am On Jan 17, 2023
The law is really biased against men and women take advantage of this. You can have consentual sex and she might decide to flip it to rape. Be careful out there guys

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Accused Of Raping Woman Tells Court She Moved Intoher Favourite Position. by VinnyBaba: 10:58am On Jan 17, 2023
Lolsssss

Dis is called 'Suffering and Smiling'. cool cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Police Accused Of Raping Woman Tells Court She Moved Intoher Favourite Position. by faceLAGOS: 11:11am On Jan 17, 2023
Why women just wicked like this?

6 Likes

Re: Police Accused Of Raping Woman Tells Court She Moved Intoher Favourite Position. by 2elliot: 11:13am On Jan 17, 2023
One a total world war can help us to rid us off of the feminist men that have create this terrible laws that have made men become sissies.

5 Likes

Re: Police Accused Of Raping Woman Tells Court She Moved Intoher Favourite Position. by RedpillAnalyst: 11:14am On Jan 17, 2023
Hopefully the issue of rape allegations will be seen as a tool to destroy men's live.

The sexual dynamics between men and women is too complex to give women exclusive right to give and remove consent as they willy-nilly.

This will make real rape victims look not believable.

Too many strong men down Andrew Tate is in the dungeon.

1 Like

Re: Police Accused Of Raping Woman Tells Court She Moved Intoher Favourite Position. by everythinggirly(f): 11:18am On Jan 17, 2023
Women! grin
Re: Police Accused Of Raping Woman Tells Court She Moved Intoher Favourite Position. by Goodlady(f): 11:23am On Jan 17, 2023
muyico:
Gbenudake!
This kind of alibi is what rapists mow want to be using. There was a news few weeks ago that a rapist said the lady she raped was enjoying it.
Another pedophile said a 7 years old girl was seducing her.
Fear men!
I recommend that the man should be castrated! That's the most suitable punishment for rapists!
Re: Police Accused Of Raping Woman Tells Court She Moved Intoher Favourite Position. by Holybaddo: 1:20pm On Jan 17, 2023
Daughters of eve

Always looking for a way to destroy a Man

If you want to be save
Always have proof it isn't rape when having sex with a woman

If possible make a voice record
Before you appear in News Paper

Stay safe Bro
Re: Police Accused Of Raping Woman Tells Court She Moved Intoher Favourite Position. by whatmoreng: 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2023
"invited him to the bedroom to spoon" someone please explain what is to spoon?
Re: Police Accused Of Raping Woman Tells Court She Moved Intoher Favourite Position. by Franzinni: 2:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
There is hardly a great man who fell in history that a woman wasn't involved.

Oya name one.

And it is always becasue of the wet orifice.

Guys wise up ... A woman multiplies everything... Check the women in your life becasue they can multiply both positive and negative.
Re: Police Accused Of Raping Woman Tells Court She Moved Intoher Favourite Position. by house10studios: 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2023
whatmoreng:
opposite of fork
Re: Police Accused Of Raping Woman Tells Court She Moved Intoher Favourite Position. by Gadafii: 2:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
Women using using rape allegations to “deal with men” all over the world, very demonic creatures

I completely believe this man, because woman are capable of accusing you of rape if things fall out with them, if they don’t get what they want

Many times girls have told me I am not fuxking you when we meet, I simply say okay, I won’t do what you don’t want to do, they eventually go down to suck the dicck without hands, moan excitedly to the strokes and even urge me not to stop or go faster and harder, very confused entities

If you are a guy and know how women operate, when she says she’s not fucking you when you visit her or when she visits you, she expects you to beg for it lmao, because that makes them feel good, omo lile like me once I hear that I simply laugh inwardly because I know her games, that’s what this woman here did

1 Like

Re: Police Accused Of Raping Woman Tells Court She Moved Intoher Favourite Position. by Gadafii: 3:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
Goodlady:

Gbenudake!
This kind of alibi is what rapists mow want to be using. There was a news few weeks ago that a rapist said the lady she raped was enjoying it.
Fear men!
I recommend that the man should be castrated! That's the most suitable punishment for rapists!
terriblelady, did the evil woman invite him over, did she put her self in her favorite sex position, did she moan to the strokes, yiu must be very dumb like the rest of the %99 women out there

You lots have weaponized rape, that’s why it’s hard to tell who is actually a rape victim, dirty bleeding thing
Re: Police Accused Of Raping Woman Tells Court She Moved Intoher Favourite Position. by Goodlady(f): 3:03pm On Jan 17, 2023
Gadafii:
terriblelady, did the evil woman invite him over, did she put her self in her favorite sex position, did she moan to the strokes, yiu must be very dumb like the rest of the %99 women out there

You lots have weaponized rape, that’s why it’s hard to tell who is actually a rape victim, dirty bleeding thing
Dumb man, you are sighted.
Defend rapists. You v female kids n relations too. Karma ll teach you sense
Re: Police Accused Of Raping Woman Tells Court She Moved Intoher Favourite Position. by Gadafii: 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2023
Goodlady:

Dumb man, you are sighted.
Defend rapists. You v female kids n relations too. Karma ll teach you sense
I won’t teach my female kids to be useless like you, because not every girl out there is stupid like you

3 Likes

Re: Police Accused Of Raping Woman Tells Court She Moved Intoher Favourite Position. by Goodlady(f): 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2023
Gadafii:
I won’t teach my female kids to be useless like you, because not every girl out there is stupid like you
lmao. Your quite that depicted your stupidity
Re: Police Accused Of Raping Woman Tells Court She Moved Intoher Favourite Position. by carsuperman: 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2023
I hate this gender. God! I hate them, so evil
Re: Police Accused Of Raping Woman Tells Court She Moved Intoher Favourite Position. by Thebossoasis(f): 7:18pm On Jan 17, 2023
grin grin
Re: Police Accused Of Raping Woman Tells Court She Moved Intoher Favourite Position. by rabiudon: 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2023
whatmoreng:
Just imagine placing two spoons into each other like putting a cup in another cup
Re: Police Accused Of Raping Woman Tells Court She Moved Intoher Favourite Position. by Financialman: 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2023
Goodlady:

Gbenudake!
Fear men!
This gender war you are propagating will burn your feet , believe
Re: Police Accused Of Raping Woman Tells Court She Moved Intoher Favourite Position. by Goodlady(f): 11:09pm On Jan 17, 2023
Financialman:

This gender war you are propagating will burn your feet , believe
Excuse me sir I m not a fighter so I dunno any war you are talking'bout.
Re: Police Accused Of Raping Woman Tells Court She Moved Intoher Favourite Position. by Financialman: 2:32am On Jan 18, 2023
Goodlady:

Excuse me sir I m not a fighter so I dunno any war you are talking'bout.
You know,were you birthed by a man ? Yes ,but see how much hatred you have in your heart for a gender that played the important role of bringing you into this world,better stop this hate before it eats you in and out and then you become a bitter person, which is obviously what you are becoming
Yawk!!!
Re: Police Accused Of Raping Woman Tells Court She Moved Intoher Favourite Position. by Goodlady(f): 4:43am On Jan 18, 2023
Financialman:

You know,were you birthed by a man ? Yes ,but see how much hatred you have in your heart for a gender that played the important role of bringing you into this world,better stop this hate before it eats you in and out and then you become a bitter person, which is obviously what you are becoming
Yawk!!!
Thanks
Re: Police Accused Of Raping Woman Tells Court She Moved Intoher Favourite Position. by amuwo1980: 5:21am On Jan 18, 2023
They will say anything do anything no matter who is sacrificed to keep their face when it comes to sex , she is a willing participant and knows it
Re: Police Accused Of Raping Woman Tells Court She Moved Intoher Favourite Position. by Osobi32(m): 7:04am On Jan 18, 2023
muyico:
How are we sure women are not the devil we are all talking about!

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Left Distraught As His Wife Gives Birth To Indian Baby / GRAPHIC VIDEO: Cultist Returns From Prison, Beats Up His Girlfriend For Cheating / ABOMINATION: Son Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.